Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thanks to King Paimon for helping me get some insurance stuff taken care of quickly and promptly!

4 Likes

Thanks be to Damballah and Bossou. We rest easy with you two on the case. Upon your success, you will both be rewarded handsomely.

4 Likes

Those seeking spiritual services may want to consult Velotak ([url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/profile/Velotak/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/profile/Velotak/[/url]).

I’ve been working with him for awhile and am making some progress in music. :slight_smile:

Thank you Aleksandr for the helpful possession.

Thanks to the angel Eistibus for you help tonight in unraveling the divininatory secrets of Hebrew roots. We got through Aleph tonight, one down, 21 more to go.

2 Likes

I just wanted to say thank you to Raphael for healing my dog. I clipped one of her toenails way too short and she wouldn’t stop bleeding, she is my furchild and I was going nuts, no amount of nursing training seems to keep me sane when it comes to my dog. Sitting in the parking lot of the vet’s office waiting for them to open, I silently asked Raphael to make her stop bleeding and make her better. By the time I walked up to the counter in the vet office she was like a brand new pup, the bleeding stopped but I could tell she wasn’t even in any pain!

To top that off, Sunday visits are supposed to cost 75 bucks at the very least because it is their “emergency” day. They clipped the rest of my pups toenails (so I didn’t screw them up again) and only charged me 15 bucks for everything. So thanks Raphael for answering me even though I’m so new at this and thanks for having mercy on my tiny checking account this week as payday doesn’t come until Friday!

15 Likes

Greetings Folks,

I would like to take this time out to thank King Paimon for assisting me with a personal financial issue that had been settled in the way that I wanted it to be.

Thank you King Paimon. I am grateful for your assistance.

Pazuzu

10 Likes

Thank you Dantalion!

You are just one of the greatest, always giving me something to interpret or info to consider. You are an awesome advisor…I look forward to working with you more.

XXX****

7 Likes

Publicly thanks to Agares, love your work. :wink:

3 Likes

Thank Raphael!!!

My mail got there at the perfect time, I am so grateful!!

XXX****

3 Likes

Great Thanks to Mammon, who make the enemy of one of my Client Loose his Job in less then two weeks, Second Time Working with Him and great Result each Time, Fast and Effective

Hail Mammon!

6 Likes

shout out to Beleth! you know what you did. i dont need to get into detail here.

4 Likes

King Bael. Think you for an unforgettable weekend, it was everything you said it would be and more, the pussy hats were a nice touch, again my eternal thanks. =D

4 Likes

First I want to thank Lucifer, Lilith, and Azazel for helping me on my journey. I also want to thank them for helping one of my friends when he helped make a egerore spirit for me.

I also want to thank Jazmine, Nykarna and other spirits that have been good to me. These daughters of Lilith are awesome. I love them

Third I want to thank Karnisha my new succubus lady created from the assistance of Lucifer, Azazel, Lilith, and 4 of my lady spirits. This lady is something else.

So I am publicly thanking them and showing my love and loyalty by doing so.

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Okay that was like clairaudience bootcamp. Good fucking lord, you’re a strict teacher… Thank you Sastan.

2 Likes

All Hail to Agares the Earthquake Bringer, the Powerful Destroyer and to Amon, Great and Mighty Demon of the Goetia for having destroyed the Relationship of my Enemy before the First of Mars as i asked!

ALL HAIL AGARES!
ALL HAIL AMON!

7 Likes

Thanks be to the forces guiding my business for the partnership deal.

1 Like

Thats so awesome! Im so happy for you!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you Belial for helping me with ceremonial magick

2 Likes

Cohzier.

The frog-demon that stands against the DTG, and all the religions that come from it. A huge thank you, for everything. From clearing out the Muslim yuck, to making sure I never have to visit a mosque again.

A thank you to Naotabas, for everything from their friendship, to their enthusiasm, and the dealings we’ve done. And for volunteering, no less. This dino deserves a standing ovation.

Damballah, this week was fun. Thank you so much for enlightening me, and I cannot wait for us to work more closely.

Huge thanks to Santa Muerte. It’s been a year since we did that major project,and I’m still counting my blessings. Love you sister.

Finally, I would like to thank a couple of spirits that I would prefer not to name, at this moment, suffice to say they know who they are, for all their help with me in the past months.

(just realized mine is the 100th comment here, dunno if it means anything)

5 Likes