Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Pm me

Praise Sallos! Who delivered a lovely girl into my hands, although I stupidly did not take the opportunity. Nevertheless, he did what I asked for, and I owe him greatly. I promised to praise his name and recommend him from henceforth, and I shall do so every chance I get. I will ask him to give me another chance, as that poor girl looked so desperate waiting for me to snatch her, but I stupidly allowed my own fear and other people to interfere.

9 Likes

Just want to thank marbas and Lucifer asked them to help with my surgery apparently the doctor was proud of his work the numbing that was only supposed to last 24 hours has lasted so far 4 hours longer

And the worst thing that happened was I woke up with pretty bad nausea meh guess you can’t win em all

7 Likes

Once again, Hail Behemoth! You went above and beyond the asked task, in my eyes.

4 Likes

Praise Sallos yet AGAIN for bringing this girl to me for a second, even a third chance! I had even given up hope, because I had screwed the pooch AGAIN the second time I encountered her by my lack of assertiveness. I ran into her COMPLETELY by surprise a THIRD time right after that, as if Sallos was chucking her at me as many times as he could to make it stick LOL! Praise Sallos! I will continue to call upon him to make sure things develop as I would like :). I will also add that her behavior towards me is vastly different from what it was 4 months ago, where she inexplicably would ignore me, even when other girls would chase after me. She’s so shy and adorable! How fortunate I am!

9 Likes

Hail Belial, Hail King Paimon. Thank you Astaroth and Bael. Lord Satan :blush::skull::skull::skull:

5 Likes

Thank you to the faeries: Meredith, Merethyal, and Laeandrys for cheering me up and for making themselves known to me. I really appreciate it. I loved playing in the forest with you all. The Faery realm was so beautiful! The sky was like a river with rainbows in it! The fae folk were so kind and peaceful I wish I could live there.

3 Likes

Hail Belial! King and Lord. Hail to thee of the earth!

Hail Velpecula! Ye who grants senses, hail!

6 Likes

Thank you President Marbas for healing me and offering your wisdom. I hope to be working with you more in the future :blush:

5 Likes

Thank you Duchess Bune. You came through for me so quickly that I didn’t even have time to draw up the contract. You’ve really saved my butt with the money you have sent to me. Thank you, thank you, a million times thank you.

8 Likes

Bune!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::ok_hand::ok_hand::fire::fire::hot_pepper::hot_pepper:

7 Likes

Thanks Belial for an amazing invocation of self-empowerment. You truly are a teacher beyond comparison. :rocket:

LIRACH TASA VEFA WEHLC BELIAL

liberare eos de vinculi vitae et mortis

6 Likes

Praise King Paimon! Asked for his help today in manipulating a mind to be more favorable to me. The individual seemed highly impressed after the meeting. I promised King Paimon my heartfelt thanks, which he undoubtedly has!

7 Likes

Thank you, Azazel, for always sticking by my side. I’m really starting to feel as if you’re my best friend. :fire::kissing_heart::fire:

4 Likes

THAnk you purson for answering whether my current financial path would help me! An excellent spirit to call for divination regarding anything to do with finance

4 Likes

Great and Mighty Duke Sallos! Back here again, Thank you for letting me see the exact virtues and values i should be looking for in a relationship, thank you for letting me see the things i need to change on myself, my behavior and the way i perceive things. T-R-A-N-S-M-U-T-A-T-I-O-N is the answer. You didn’t come when i slept over your sigil but your message was delivered through omens, people that i love and other coincidences although we might still be far from the final objective i thank you for letting me see and i deliver this to you in humbleness and honor its a fucking rough world we live in HAIL SALLOS!

3 Likes

Sallos did the same thing for me. Multiple omens, from songs on the radio, to even a silly Hallmark movie on TV, all saying the same thing and all being immediately applicable and necessary to the seizing of an opportunity he was imminently going to toss at me. Praise Duke Sallos!

3 Likes

Thank you Marutukku, once again your assistance is greatly appreciated. :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Thank you, Morrigan, Cerridwen, Hekate, Badb and Macha.

3 Likes

I would like to thank Duchess Bune and King Belial for supporting my friend like they do and increasing his intuition again. He is happy and motivated as hell! So thank you very much, and i hope that he 'll be working with you again and again :slight_smile:

6 Likes