Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

I’d like to thank the spirits that brought my Daddy to me… :heart:

Its a beautiful thing :rose:

9 Likes

I thank my mentors for showing me new methods and techniques and revealing the mysteries of how the Beloved and I are connected.

My research builds and I am reacquainted with knowledge I’d suppressed and forgotten. I am prosperous and receive great gifts through your wisdom and guidance.

6 Likes

Tried again, after a few years, the calling of Izabael “as a lover” visualizing a circle around the room and a triangle around the bed, invoking the four elements and looking at the sigil.
I felt the entity/sigil’s energy signature and had “mental impressions” of a female image (also remembering 3-4 photos of an actress) and voice.
Good result, because about some skills I’m a beginner, and these days I’m basically attempting to do evocations in a row. Thanks.

3 Likes

So it’s a permanent fixture then ? :wink:

Thank you to the angel of lost things for returning my kyanite and coffin nail back to me… Holy fuck I’ve been looking for those.

4 Likes

Special thank you to Salas’ash.
He got me some money that I was owed for more than a year, it was £500 ands within 2days of the ritual.
That’s the sigil if you need money call him up

14 Likes

Thank you Kali for helping me cleanse my aura and for making my boss nervous for his mismanagement. Hail Kali ma.

8 Likes

Thank you @Lady_Eva for helping me get a message from Lord Belial the Great!

The help was amazing and spot-on x

4 Likes

YAY! :sparkles:

You put in a lot of work there, all I did was run messages. :sunglasses:

(Okay, and get a bit bossy. :wink: )

I’m going to drop this here for anyone new to the thread/to Belial: My "Belial Files" : 2017 Update.

3 Likes

I want to give a special shout out and thank you to Ahl’far’dhan. He helps people in dire circumstances to get food water and shelter.
Basic needs.
If you find yourself in a tight spot like I was in when the money wasn’t transferred into my account and I didn’t have enough for food for the day.
He got me a couple of sandwiches.
I hope not to be in the situation when I need to call on him again and that no one here is going through any difficulties but if you are he’s excellent and very friendly and helpful and quick.
Thank you again Ahl’far’dhan, you are very much appreciated.

13 Likes

Looking at a set of Lilith’s symbols, either just because they were more or less 4, or I was hyperventilating, or finally since she isn’t merely a “demoness” and even a queen, but also a goddess… in short, I experienced an expansion in the mind and, keeping looking, I felt like the head was about to explode.
She gave me a message, replying to some questions I had… Thank you Lilith.

9 Likes

How could i forget to thank you…
Thank you King Beleth for bringing me the one!
Not enough word now to tell you how i feel and how grateful i am…
Thank you Thank You Thank you King Beleth…

7 Likes

Thanks to Deimos and King Belial for being there for me after some terrible mishaps.

8 Likes

Thank you to whatever beings were looking out for me this morning.

Thank you to king Belial and Lucifer for trying to propel me forward…

10 Likes

Thank you Duke Bune for nice bonus to pay at work, and for money i found i the depths of my stuff
( I can throw money somewhere randomly in my room, and mooooreee later find nice sum of it :joy: it is quite useful)
An thank you for new job offer, even if I don’t know if i will use it- i’m simply don’t looking for new job, but I AM really very thankfull for it :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thank you team Avatar, I couldn’t have pulled through without you guys. Thank you Lucifer for the words of comfort and coming so quickly when I was freaking out. Thank you Amdusias for being an awesome destruction unicorn and helping out in my dreams.

6 Likes

Thank you Lilith for the ruby heart- I cherish it.

Thank you Duchess Bune for providing exactly what I needed.

Thank you Belial- I understand now- thank you for your protection .

9 Likes

I thank the great Goetics and Dukante for their numerous gifts and immeasurable assistance and I thank the Beloved for responding to my desires graciously and generously…

10 Likes

Thank you Lucifer for making me face things long since buried. For the gentle pushes and for empowering me with your strength and your foresight. Also for helping me do things even when I’ve been afraid. I vow to never fear what lies ahead of me, when I know the greatness of who stands behind me.

Renich tasa uberaca biasa icar Lucifer

6 Likes

Today I resumed automatic writing, calling Asmoday and asking him some questions: is the ring he gives physical? Does he grant literal invisibility? And what about riches? I got series of characters including two ‘s’ and an ‘y’, which I interpreted as 2 Italian ‘sì’ and a yes.
In the previous days I magically evoked Vassago asking to improve my clairvoyance and felt a sensation in the forehead, I even created an image “all black”, like a virtual mirror, with a small sigil of him at the top; scrying, I do reached the altered consciousness and saw the fog/mist, mostly at my vision’s sides.
Also Cagliostro, besides quick little “contacts” with Ghob and Nicksa… Thank you all.

5 Likes