Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

@Tigris I agree that demons, and the occult in general, aren’t nearly as dramatic as Hollywood and religion have conditioned people to think. Even some of the most spectacular successes and desires fulfilled for me are usually subtle and could be chalked up to coincidence, except that I know I trusted the desired results to demons and they deliver consistently. Even when I have to re-do a ritual and or put another demon on it, I remind myself that, as with everything, the occult doesn’t work 100% of the time, and it may require multiple rituals and employing several demons to attack various aspects of the desired results until mt desires are reality.

I also agree that demons are not the evil enemies of God, angels, or us. If that were the case, my evocations using the GoM/DoM system wouldn’t work so well and consistently, because every time I evoke 1 demon, I’m calling on 9 angels to be present and calling the demon with some of the most sacred names of God. The “evil dark lord” thing, I agree is often because that’s what a misguided, newbie occultist thinks of them as, and we all know that what you project onto a demon is often what gets reflected back. I look at them as not being from “hell”, but as spiritual beings that inhabit various layers of reality. Every Goetic demon I have evoked and worked with so far ( I haven’t evoked all 72 yet ) has a very strong presence or “vibe” to it, I can always feel it and whatever demon I’m evoking has a very distinct feeling to them I recognize when they show up, but it always feels friendly, as if they are glad I called on them. I just wasn’t sure about what my statement of intent would be if evoking them to keep in touch, ask them about various aspects of spiritualty and the like, and if that would pull them “off task” if I have evoked and petitioned a demon for a desired result(s)

3 Likes

My sincerest and most humble gratitude once again to Raphael and Melahel. I never doubted the result, not for a second, and you have still delivered beyond my wildest wishes, in my most desperate call. I cannot thank you enough.

Thank you, Cimeries, in advance of my outcome. Waiting so closely for my call that your presence fills the room the very instant the veil is parted. Thank you for your patience. Thank you for your warmth and indulgence. Thank you for shepherding me into sleep and watching over me.

Thank you, Metatron, for your strong arm and your unshakeable foundations, and thank you, Sandalphon, for your buoyant support and your unfailing presence. My twin pillars,

Which [wield] the world with never-wearied love,
Sustains it from beneath, and kindles it above.

Thank you, Duchess Bune, for smiling on me.

Thank you, 月下老人 Yué Lao. I sense that you see my offerings and they are pleasing. Please continue to visit me.

Thank you, Silence. May we continue to uphold the Sabbath.

4 Likes

Deepest gratitude to the Archangel Heylel, I petitioned you through your sigil, I asked you to bring me time and space to catch my breathe and evaluate matters. It was as a thought in my mind but overnight you brought me equanimity at a stressful time. I am truly indebted to you.

Marquis Orias, truly, words desert me at your promptness, effectiveness and the grace with which you brought about a change in the mind of my target. I asked for a 360 degree change in a decision my target had made and you accomplished this within 12 hours. I am not sure which is more astounding to me, the change of mind…or the speed…I commend you to any and all who would seek a change in the mind and or attitude of another in one’s own favour. Mille Gracias Marquis Orias

4 Likes

Hail Prince Orobas!

Thank you for all your help to me and our group.
For the protection
For the guidance
For the clarity
For the development
For the encouragement
For new learnings
For new teachers and friends
For the special calling card

You truly give dignities to those who ask and work for it.

May I and our group continue to be worthy of all that you give.

Hail Prince Orobas!
:black_heart::horse:

4 Likes

Thank you Vassago for helping me sign up two new customers last month. One of them has already started and the other should start soon! I am very grateful for your help.

1 Like

Welcome @wannabebuddha It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Much thanks to you Astarte my Patroness Goddess. You are an important congregation of my life and I wish for you to consistently be there with me along my excursion throughout everyday life. Much obliged for being broadly tolerating and comprehension of me. I realize that I have a great deal of work to do yet thank you for aiding me in such countless perspectives conceivable. You are my ensuring Goddess. Much obliged to you.

1 Like

Thanks to Archangel Michael.
Snapshot_20210707_3

2 Likes

Hail Prince Sitri!

Thank you for attending my call, for accepting my gratitude and receiving my gifts. Your power and strength is without question. I look forward to meeting and working with you again, and giving you more.

Hail Prince Orobas!

Thank you for your presence, protection and assistance in my communication with Spirits. Enjoy your gitpfts, My Prince.

5 Likes

Hail Marquis Amon

Thank you for agreeing to work on my project. I Know my goal will manifest quickly in your capable hands.

Respectfully
Mike B

4 Likes

Thank you to Duke Dantalion for answering me and showing me your power. My heartache was too much to bear but you were there to listen without judging me or tearing me down. Thank you Duke Dantalion for just letting me be me.

9 Likes

thank you Santa Muerte - after a year of working together I am as devoted as ever. Thanks for helping me break through old terrors and my insane isolation and for bringing prosperity, and, quite frankly, miracles into my life. Also I realize how much you have been with me my whole life. Looking forward to fulfilling the one stupid thing you’ve asked and to more in depth work in coming year. Also looking forward to learning more about you

thank you as well St Jude for being my touchstone for when things get a little too cray, LOL. Thanks for helping me connect with other humans and helping me respect/maintain physical limits when needed/appropriate. Also thanks for helping me turn it around when it seemed everything was going pear shaped. You know I ain’t perfect but that my intentions are good, haha

3 Likes

Thank you Kingfisher for another beautiful dream visit. It is always an honor.

2 Likes

Hail Lucifer. Thank you. It has only been a short time that we have worked together but in that time you have shown me so much love,acceptance,guidance and protection. You protect me immediately when I need it. You continue to help me on my learning journey with you even though I’m sometimes not the easiest to teach. I will forever be sat at your knee.Thank you for everything Lucifer, I love you!

4 Likes

I want to give thanks to the mighty King Belial for helping us to maintain my means of transportation during a difficult time in life. Always reliable, always telling things like it is. Itz ra cha Belial!

Hail King Belial!

7 Likes

Thank you Prince Orobas. Thank you for not holding my testy mood against me when I gave you the charge. You came just in time with what I needed. Once again, we ride at dawn!

Marquis Orias thank you for your quick, perfect and sublime execution.

4 Likes

I want to thank King Paimon for influencing people that received my cv and cover letter. I soon start to work in the company I dreamt to work in there. In the position I wanted to. Also I want to thank Halah’thor and Antharratu for help in that matter.

5 Likes

Thank you spirits, for delivering on my request to you in less than 24 hours. Tbh, I like this new format where instead of trying to do to much, I just sit and speak with you at my altar. I can get more off my chest this way.

4 Likes

Ave Rex Belial!

Thank you for coming today and thanks for agreeing to assist in my project. I am very grateful for your support and how reasonable your terms were.

Respectfully
Mike B

5 Likes

A major thank you to Hermès for helping me with a pretty severe problem. I needed certain documentation taken care of for my employment, ability to travel and more and a family member was making this whole situation extremely difficult. Hermès sped the process up for me and ensured that I got what I needed. He’s also helping me and my friends with multiple other personal matters. Hermès works with great speed, He’s a God of Mercury after all, and He works wonders for communication, shifting perception and for manipulating people and circumstances. He’s helped me so much, and He’s comforted me all the time I’ve been working with Him. I honestly consider Him a friend, and I admire Him so much, and when He speaks, He actually makes you understand what He’s saying and the meaning of it all, He doesn’t just speak.

V.K. Jehannum has some good videos on Hermès in his video about Salods-Kieb and the Deities of Mercury, as well as a Sigil and chant for Him and the other Deities of Mercury.

Ave Hermès.

6 Likes