Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you so much Archangel Raphael for saving my life earlier this morning.

6 Likes

Thank you Rashoon for an amazing start. Your effect came through immediately. I’m sure there will be much more to come. :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you, Archangel Michael, Archangel Raphael, Poiel, Faluna, Archangel Gabriel, Archangel Metatron, Archangel Zadkiel, Archangel Sandalphon, Santa Muerte, Kali Ma, Archangel Raziel, Ganesha, Hakemiah, Elubatel, Ebuhuel, Atuesuel, Hecate and more.

5 Likes

Thank you to President Marbas for the swift answer when I called you. Thank you for letting me know my brother is safe and everything is ok with his health.

You’re a kind spirit & I appreciate you listening to me and answering me in my time of need.

6 Likes

Thank you Buer! I appreciate your help in treating those symptoms my wife had.

2 Likes

Welcome @Alex_Thorne It is a rule here for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOWand tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Hail King Belial,

Gratitude for answering my call me and attending to me. I like forward to working with you again. Great King the future belongs to US.

Respectfully,

Mike B

4 Likes

Thank you, Lucifer, for always helping me when I ask you to, with anything, no matter how big or small it is.

4 Likes

Thank you Raziel and Malchidiel for the new mantras :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you Bael, Bune, Gremory, Forneus, Halphas, Vuall, Amon, Marbas and Marchosias.

1 Like

Thank you Belial for manifesting a work opportunity.

3 Likes

Now that’s a list of powerhouses.

Prince Orobas is awesome!

2 Likes

Thank you Gusoin for this level up in that you had on me for my entourage !
:pray:t2:

All praise and hail Gusoin !
yahooo :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you Samael, for agreeing to help me and work on my situation. Thank you Djinn kings, elders and djinns.

3 Likes

I am the kind of girl that LOVES her luxury brands.

Thank you Bime for delivering the amount I asked for. I can now buy one of my absolute dream luxury handbags!

Turnaround time from evocation t o delivery : 3 weeks.

4 Likes

Thank you to Duke Dantallion for showing me what I needed to see. I’ll continue to do my part, be patient and hang in there.

5 Likes

Thank you to my servitors - all great, strong and beautiful spirits learning fast and working hard. Youre all amazing!

7 Likes

Thank you to the mighty and powerful spirit Belial! Belial made sure I was offered an apartment in the most expensive and favorite part of my city, and instead of paying rent though cash I pay rent through services to the owner which is immensely helpful and life changing for me. Also thank you Belial for making sure that I have continued living here happy and successfully. I highly suggest working with this spirit he is very powerful and helpful. Thank you Belial!

7 Likes

Thank you to the spirits that are surrounding my stepson & his beautiful wife & their babies & helping him get the home he deserves. Our family has been through a lot, and I genuinely appreciate the abundance. Now it’s time to heal & try to enjoy life again.

I don’t know which spirit or spirits are working these miracles, but thank you.

5 Likes