Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you archangel Michael and archangel chamuel for the much needed relief.

2 Likes

Thank you Marquis Leraje, for forcing me to see into peoples hearts and their true intentions once more and for reminding me.
Never stop reminding me.

5 Likes

Thank you Archangel Michael, Archangel Raphael, Archangel Raziel, Kali Ma, Santa Muerte, Pazuzu, Papa Legba, Bethor, Orobas, Purson, Bime/Bune, King Paimon, Archangel Gabriel, Archangel Uriel, Hecate, Saint Expedite, Jesus Christ, Lucifer, God and more.

5 Likes

Thank you Emperor Lucifer for guiding me and for always being there for me ,you awesome l.

5 Likes

Thank you King Paimon and Father Lucifer; King Paimon for freeing my friend from his bad relationship and giving him his life back, and Lucifer for your guidance and understanding. Thank you for your direction in achieving my goals and for your friendship. And also thank you to Duke Dantalion; thank you for your ongoing efforts on my behalf. Hail to you my friends!

3 Likes

Another great Succes Story with Satanchia :slight_smile:

Highly recommended and works REALY FAST.
Thank you Satanachia!!!

You can read it here

2 Likes

I would like to thank Azazemil. You are everything I ask you to be and more. I appreciate you more each and every day. You are my guide, confident, friend, brother, servant, and master. You are mine and I am yours.

Forever and always past, present, and future.

2 Likes

Another delayed appreciation so my apologies, Marquis Orias! Thank you very much for helping me in last year’s very important examination. I knew you were also aware that when I thanked you at the time, I had no idea what it is I was thanking you for exactly. :sweat_smile: But still, thank you for accepting that as well!

I have to admit that seeing your work in action blew my mind. To those reading this, Orias has been telling me ever since yesterday to encourage you all to try working with him. He is willing to help as long as he sees genuine dedication and honest self-expression (? his words, not mine) from you.

Hail Orias!

4 Likes

Hail King Belial!

I want to thank Belial for his fast results after I requested help with a promotion at work. He cleared a path for me so that I may apply for the position I wanted. My interview for the role is next week.

4 Likes

Would like to hear more about that experience!

I always find things work out if I don’t write it down for some reason… not sure what others experienced are like to that end but I would be interested to know

thank you, Merihim. You are a genius :muscle:t2:

1 Like

After coming across a sigil on here of Amaterasu a few days ago I’ve felt compelled to reach out to her. This morning I finally did just that. Thank you Amaterasu for what you have taught me. I am grateful for the knowledge you have shared with me and what you have shown me will be of great use. I will practice it daily. I’m looking forward to working with you and lessons you will teach me.

1 Like

Thank you Lucifer for your guidance! You fucking rock!

4 Likes

Much thanks to BUNE - she always helps me cover rent. Work with her if you can!

6 Likes

Thank you Amon for your counsel and swift help.

3 Likes

Big thank you to Duke Dantallion for making my ex come back to me In exactly the way I visualized.

HAIL Duke Dantalion

7 Likes

Dunchess Bune helped me manifest my inner goddess today. I was first on puns and needles regarding working with Duchess Bune as I figured that our two feminine energies would clash, but She has been very kind. Her workings regarding money in my life have been excellent as well, it’s been a month or so and the tables have turned completely. Thank you so much Duchess Bune. Those abusers are starving and I’m eating General Tso’s Chicken, lol.

Thank you Duke Dantalion for your continued work on the case that I called you forth for. Regarding Sunday… thank you so much!

5 Likes

I would like to give praise to Damon Brand for his Magickal Protection book. There is one ritual in particular which I find absolutely priceless! Protect your Job Ritual has literally saved me from being unemployed & broke! I think many folks dismiss simple magick because they think it is not potent enough. I would strongly disagree.

4 Likes

Azazel, Lilith and the Akhkharu

• ALL GLORY TO YOU!!!

Hail the gods who have been watching, helping and fortifying me everyday.

Ave! Ave! Ave!

2 Likes