Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

So I’ve been attempting to reach Raum. I have others I’d like to contact as well, and I made a slight connection to Dantalion about a month ago but it’s very rare that I actually sense anything. I have almost no senses built up, and it’s a struggle to hear or feel anything when I attempt to reach out. But after the ‘Itz Rachu’ and ‘alash tad’ chants along with calling to him and gazing at his sigil I heard ‘Hello’ in my head, above my left ear. I’m assuming this was him but when I asked questions the following day I got no response. Not sure what to think of it but I haven’t heard anything like that before. I’m believing it’s him, but any advice or words would be appreciated :slight_smile:

So @Frickit96 do you have any spirits you’d like to thank because you posted this in the “Members Successes & Thanking Spirits” post, where people come to thank the spirits that have helped them, and to post the successes of spells, rituals, etc. Have you tried searching for posts about Raum to get an idea of what to look for when working with him??

1 Like

Ah, my mistake. I’ve posted here once before with Bune but this time I focused more on the success part rather than success and thanks, my bad! I’ve read quite a bit about him on this forum, and done the meditation a few times but i’m struggling a bit with more contact. I understand it will probably just take time.

1 Like

I want to say thank you oh great lord lucifer for hearing my call tonight, thank you for your help I felt like I was dealing with a completely different person.
I appreciate our bond, your teachings and the work you have done, your protection tonight was duly noted.
I am to you as you are to me always.

6 Likes

Thank you, God, Jesus Christ, Lucifer, Belial, King Paimon, Archangel Michael, Hecate, Kali Ma, Ganesha, Bime/Bune, Orobas, Papa Legba, Saint Expedite, Archangel Raphael, Archangel Gabriel, Pazuzu and Poiel.

9 Likes

Thank you Lucifer for helping me learn the truth about some toxic individuals who were in my life. It was a hard lesson…but today marks the day I officially walked out on all of their lives. While I feel empowered by walking away it does mean I’ll be spending a lot of my free time alone. It was a needed course of action though. These indivuals could be apart of my life no longer. Thank you Lucifer for helping me learn this truth.

5 Likes

Another round of thanks to Saint Expedite! You are true with your haste and care! I thank you and further offer a place in my life should you decide to take it, glorious Saint!

6 Likes

Would like to thank NAP and Nitika for still working. Though the achievements wasn’t outlandish as some things in the book, it still worked and I’m thankful for that.

5 Likes

Thank you King Paimon, Lucifer, Azazel, Aeshma, and Lucifuge Rofocale for your individual roles in contributing to who I am today – someone who can and will push through any obstacle in life and willingly wade through all the bullshit just for a mindset that is even only SLIGHTLY better than it was before. Thank you. I would submerge and drown in a lake of fire if it meant I would only be a little less tired, a little less negative, a little less ignorant. A little less is a lot to me – Where once I was covered in self-harm scars because I wanted to die, I will only grab a razor when it comes time to give my blood as a sincere offering. There is a lot of work to be done, and if I don’t take the most painful route, I will not grow.

6 Likes

Thank you, Marquis Leraje. Amazing

3 Likes

Thank you Gatekeepers for helping me see through the petty shit and stay focused on the bigger picture.
A.D.

4 Likes

Once again thank you Lucifer for changing friends mind :blush:

7 Likes

A shout out to King Paimon and Duke Bune for being there for me and getting rid of the maggot of a person that was giving everyone a hard time at work!

3 Likes

Thank you Maha Kali for the lesson, eventhough i can be a dramatic brat sometimes.
Trial and error.
Sometimes you got to lose in order to win.

5 Likes

I would like to publicly thanks, Lucifer and Fortuna for helping me making changes and the changes brought to my life, thanks again…will continue learning to work with you…thanks a million times

3 Likes

Thanks a thousand times, Marquis Decarabia! :star:

4 Likes

Thank you, King Belali, for the fast work in helping me with the admissions process. :candle::black_heart::candle: Seriously, if anyone browsing this thread hasn’t worked with King Belali before… Such an amazing entity and always quick response times. I’m immensely grateful.

8 Likes

Thank you to all my spirits, known and unknown. I benefit highly from your assistance, my friends.

King Belial in particular, whom I believe came through for me with regards to a job I was aiming for.

4 Likes

Thank you, Duchess Bune. For this lovely evening, for the laughs and the warmth. And for that helpful business idea. I will try it out the next couple of days :rose:

4 Likes

Thank you lucifer, always quiet my heart.
Thank you Bastet for leading my cat back home after several days without her. You bring her back home in few hours whereas i was searching her everyday.

7 Likes