Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

I wanted to give thanks to Kalfu, for his help with my goals, and Simbi and dumballah for opening my eyes to the world if spirits a little bit more

5 Likes

Thank you, King Balam (again).

7 Likes

Lord Belial!!!

It’s so refreshing when you talk to the spirits and they answer you!!!

I was driving home from work, talking out loud to Belial about my search for a better job. Just chit chat, shooting the shit about how I’m ready to get into a leadership position, I’ll do the best I can should an opportunity present itself, etc. when a queen bee hovered in front of my windshield for the longest…I’m thinking to myself, What the hell is wrong with this bee…MOVE…fly away already!!! It was so distracting. I’m wondering, ok, what is this bee trying to tell me…bee…bee…B…OHHHHHHH!!! Oh, Hi Belial!!! So what is it you want me to know? What do I need to know about this job search? Tell me thru the next song that comes on. Playlist is on shuffle so I can’t control the songs that come on.

Next song that came on was “Go Hard” by DJ Khaled. I sure as hell will Belial!!! Thank you for hyping me up & motivating me to keep pushing.

Let’s get it!!! :facepunch:t5:

8 Likes

Thanks to Andromalius for bringing a very naughty person to my attention.

6 Likes

Thank you, Marquis Leraje
For everything.

9 Likes

Thank you Goddess Lilith, You always know what to do. Your presence is strong and so loving. You can make me smile and laugh when I’m pissed off or depressed. You are always so sweet to me and caring. All hail THE Great Goddess!!

5 Likes

Hey there @otenbaj, when you say it was torn, you mean there was a small tear on the page, or do you mean it as in “it was entirely ripped out of the book?”

Anyway, I have a small story, nothing too fancy, but my best friend, a buddhist female pianist with whom I live, introduced me to an old friend of hers, who had been single for the last eight months or so, and I’m not gonna lie, I was stunned, she looked like that kind of girl only the hottest or the richest men would get a chance with, to make matters worse, at first she thought I was gay (a fair assumption, my voice is high pitched, I’m fairly theatrical in the way I carry myself and move my hands, and to top that, she mentioned that I could cook and play the piano, which apparently are super cool, but a bit gay).
Fast forward a week and I was sitting at home alone, I live in an area where the streets are made of dirt instead of asphalt or cobblestone, which delights me since it feels much more in touch with nature, I remember leaving a glass of water for my Exu (I think you guys spell it Eshu around here, or Èṣù, as it is in Yoruba, but it’s the same thing), and when the sun was setting, I got a very strong presence standing on my door. Granted, I didn’t see anything, I only once got visuals of the supernatural, but I could feel as if a strong masked man were standing on my door, at first I started praying him away, but I was immediately stopped and told that he was my Exu and that he meant no harm, still the presence intimidated me, but I let him free to his devices.
Eventually, that same night, I was remembering that girl and how much I felt enticed by her, when I heard in my head my Exu offering “I could help you with that?”, I was instantly interested and asked “what is it you want in exchange?” for you never ask Exu for something without giving, never, the Exu said “Cachaça and a very bloody beef”, for those who don’t know, cachaça is is a distilled spirit made from fermented sugarcane juice. I struck the deal with my Exu, the weeks passed and me and the girl in question have grown ridiculously close, regardless of her living in a city that is around 400km away from here, and well, today is the day.
Exu delivered, the girl is with me for now, which is all I’ve asked, I was told I should give him my end of the bargain in a crossroads located in a dirt street, very close to my house, on the night of Monday, and that I’ll do :slight_smile:

Laroiê Exu

3 Likes

Thank you Duke Dantalion for the amazing way you smoothed things over. You were incredibly helpful in turning a frustrating situation around. :two_hearts:

4 Likes

A big thanks to Raphael, for help with my sister in law (very rough and long) child birth and good health for their new daughter!

7 Likes

Thank you Agrat Bat Mahlat!! Your presence in my life has grown so much stronger. Yesterday was a huge breakthrough for me and I’m glad it was with You. You are helping me become who I want to be. :heart::heart::black_heart::black_heart::tulip::tulip:

7 Likes

Please can you show me which sigil of minoson did you use? Thanks

1 Like

4 Likes

Thanks a lot

3 Likes

I would like to thank Jesus, Pazuzu, Bime/Bune, Haaiah, Poiel, Saint Expedite, Hecate, Kali Ma, Archangel Michael, Archangel Raziel, Archangel Raphael, King Paimon and God.

4 Likes

Thank you, President Marbas :relaxed:

5 Likes

Thank you so very much, King Paimon. Tonight was a wonderful, and unexpected surprise.

7 Likes

Lucifer is awesome…

5 Likes

somewhere somehow, a Christians head is about to explode, lmao

4 Likes

Lucifer for me :slight_smile: but King Paimon being a devoted follower of him I definetly understand :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thanks to minoson for helping me win in a gambling game. You are the best

4 Likes