Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you Lucifer. Thank you for putting up with the cringe worthy newbie me years ago and helping me when I needed it. Sorry for not giving you the attention you deserve recently with trying new things. I value you beyond words can say. Thank you

7 Likes

Thank you, dear “Death”. Santisima Muerte :candle::skull::candle:

Been awhile! I learned a lot from you when I was starting my journey with spirits. And your power, kindness, and understanding were gifts from you that I really didn’t deserve. You opened my eyes to completely new dimensions of relationships between humans and spirits that I will never forget. And your voice, will never forget that too… scary as hell to be honest, but loved to hear it like it was the voice of the love of my life !

We may not work together again because of … lots of reasons. But if I get a chance I will run for it without question and work with you again.

This thank you message is to show my appreciation to you and everything you’ve done for me. I will always be grateful :pray::black_heart:

6 Likes

Thank you Lord Lucifer for hearing me today. I Never had a father figure in my life and as I spoke to You, You made me feel much better about certain areas of my life. As brief as the conversation was, You were there and You listened. I hope this starts a good relationship. Thank you Lord Lucifer!!

8 Likes

I have so many good things to say about Lucifer, Duchess Bime/Bune, Gremory and Clauneck that my post would be 5 pages long.
To keep it short, I started working with Lucifer by the end of February, made a pact with Him and another with Clauneck on April.

Everything I asked Lucifer He gave it to me. He put my now ex-wife out of this house sooner than expected. He gave me the love of my life, the best partner and woman I could only have dreamed of, now besides me. I asked Him this as well. I asked for protection from my ex wife, over 5 times after being harassed on the phone/texts, she calms down and dissapears for weeks. Just by focusing on Lucifer Sigil and connecting with Him during a ritual.

Clauneck saved my ass and still is doing, financially. Customers come up from nowhere, potential customers with projects that are stucked for months come up offering 50% initial payments. Bune? Bune gave me a new job in less than a month and also unexpected money coming out from nowhere. Gremory helped me with my the girl I am now, making it a reality meeting personally.

I strongly suggest working with and devoting with these entities in case you have similar issues as I had.

Hail Lucifer, Hail Duchess Bime, Hail Great Clauneck, Hail Gremory!
I am forever in debt with you

6 Likes

After making a petition to King Asmodeus, he granted everything I asked for in more than I expected. I am so grateful that he is working with me, is patient. His presence in my life is so, so comforting. He has also given me a sign in my dreams, which is absolutely amazing and something I had asked for prior. Thank you very much, King Asmodeus!

6 Likes

I thank Belial for service rendered but if I did not promise anything in return if he acquiesced to my wish. As well as Lady_Eva (18 Guardians) for her invocation method that I used for summoning the Prince.
I also used E.A Koetting’s Universal Circle. Is it possible that Belial likes corn-flakes? I thought that I offered him a bowl! Sorry for my english, i still learn…

1 Like

that is the real link!!!

Thank you Duchess Bune, Earl Forneus, Earl Halphas and Marquis Marchosias.

Thank you King Belial. I’m beginning to understand.

Thank you King Asmodai. Get some…go again.

7 Likes

This is a HUGE Thank you to Gremory for bringing me and a boy I met closer together. She gave me confirmation of the job being done over the weekend. He invited me to a family function and specifically said beforehand that he would introduce me as a “friend”. As soon as I got there he introduced me as his boyfriend, and later that day let an “I Love You” slip. As soon as he said that he caught himself and turned beet red. At that moment I felt her presence and knew she had something to do with it. Thank you for always coming through for me. Hail Gremori :black_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you La Santa Muerte for all your help! I’ve petitioned her for 3 things, 2 of which I desperately needed and she’s already helped me with 1 (and the most major one) in just 5 short days. I look forward to building a relationship with her.

2 Likes

thank you president Marbas…:purple_heart: thank you King Paimon…:purple_heart:thanks to all the spirits that are close to me, I still can’t hear you, but I’m working hard for this and I’m sure that moment will come soon!

5 Likes

Thank you to Asmodeus for helping me sooth my anxiety and with my low days. Also for healing physical pain. For giving me strength, support
protection and guidance. :heartpulse:

Thank you to King Paimon for showing interest in working with me. :blush:

Thank you to Lucifer for being around me from when i was little. True light bringer in my dark days. Getting me through hell called life. :yellow_heart:

7 Likes

Thank you very much Raphael​:two_hearts::two_hearts:
I am really grateful because yesterday at night I asked you to help my dog because he had been breathing desperately and really strange and by today’s morning my dog was fine. I really love my dog and I was very worried yesterday but you helped him really fast.
Thank you very very much. I will always appreciate you💕

5 Likes

Thank you President Buer for the quick healing. You did an amazing job. :wine_glass:

2 Likes

Thank you King Paimon for helping in the assisting of giving me a job. Thank you for the lessons you’ve shown me. I know I still have much to learn please continue to tutor me so I can see beyond the foliage over my eyes and to become my inner goddess.

Thank you Lucifer for assisting me, for being by my side, encouraging me and telling me to keep going. Thank you for inspiration and lighting joy and wisdom in my mind. Thank you for all the things I haven’t witnessed.

4 Likes

TMW although still healing and birs of annoying pun prick psins I must say thanks to Mabras for when i asked on weds night a on thurs i only took pain tabs at 6 am (a mistake itself), and didn’t need anything until 2pm.
Sticking to herbs n poultice and the chant draw out pain w left and send ti to as rock with my right.
Thank you Mabras this is helping me looking forward to being functional

1 Like

Thank you King Paimon for turning around a tough situation in 72 hours. A great spirit of power and wisdom. I am so pleased at our collaborative efforts. A great relationship has begun. :heart:

5 Likes

Thank you great Lucifer! For you have unbound my shackles thus leading me to forge my own path down the ever entwined road.

I also want to thank my great ancestral spirit, who pushes me to test my bounds. For this I am grateful.

3 Likes

Thanks to Sastan for deepening skill and continuing help with skrying. Thanks also to Khamael for appearing in a discernible form and helping to break habits and behaviours not conducive to ascent.

2 Likes

Thanks to Goddess Inanna, Queen of Heaven, She of contradictions. I’m already seeing You work and move in my favour, Queen, and I thank you with all that I am.

Thanks to Zisi and Barashakushu, two of the Fifty Names, for helping me. Signs and movements are forthcoming, and my gratitude is great.

And thanks to many others, Lucifer, Sallos, Astaroth, Sargatanas, Dantalion, and Belial for teaching and helping me.

4 Likes