Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Suggedt you make it as “New Topic” so that you can be certain of responses @essedici_miagolieri

1 Like

Sounds actually a good idea :smiley:

In the mods of darkness burns a black torch, it tears through the systems the human creates. This torches flames are a combination of my teachers. I was in the most horrifying situation of my life for 3 years. I was put in a cage (literally) then I escaped with the help of King Bael! He protected me and he made me unseen. Then I was captured and placed in another cage in a different country this time sh#t was serious the stuff you see in horror movies. I summoned my teachers King Bael for protection, King Paimon to influence the minds of my captures and of course King Bilail as my lawyer, Lord Satan to lead the team and Emperor Lucifer to release these Kings and send them to help me. With in a month I was sitting on an airplane going home. I give praise, thanks, gratitude, love, admiration and respect to these powerful and awesome Kings. They are the reason I am alive and free at the moment!!! Thank you great kings!!! I also want to thank @Lady_Eva, @AdamThoth and @AradiaX for all the guidance and help they have been giving in the past 3 year escape! Thank you all!!!

10 Likes

So glad things are better! :pray:

3 Likes

Glad to hear luv :black_heart::kiss:

2 Likes

To the spirits.
ZISI
NARILUGGALDIMMERANKIA
TUTU
ZAHRIM
ASARUALIMMUNNA

Praises and thanks to you all.

3 Likes

I want to thank King Paimon, for helping me with an issue I had at my uni. He helped me right away and I’m really greatful to him.

7 Likes

praise be to marbas for healing me (part of what I offered was public praise)

If you need healing he is yo man or causing diseases as well he’s awesome

3 Likes

Thank you, Marquis Leraje.
Just
Thank you.

6 Likes

Thank you. You know who you are .

1 Like

Thank you, Duke Vapula :lion:

6 Likes

Praise and Thanks to Lucifer
Scattering the Dark with His Light

7 Likes

Thanks Azazel and whoever else is with me.

5 Likes

Hail to Lord Satan for for giving me emotional, mental, and spiritual strength these past few days. I will forever be grateful for the continued work he has helped me with.

9 Likes

Update again my main man Azazel keeps doing right by me and keeping me in line i thank you great one.

8 Likes

Thank you for guiding and protecting :heart:

2 Likes

Thanking my ancestors and Daemons I keep being given foods and stuff without asking for it from places… keeps enough variety and I like having enough to feed everyone :blush:

7 Likes

Still thankful. Even of this hard time.

7 Likes

Thank you a thousand times, Marquis Leraje.
I will pay back, of course. As always. :deciduous_tree:

8 Likes

Thank you Goddess Lilith and Goddess Naamah for being with me and helping me. It’s been an emotional rollercoaster but so worth it. :black_heart::black_heart::metal:

9 Likes