Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

I want to thank the three main spirits I am working with: Astaroth, Lucifer & Andras
Also, a huge thank you to Sitri for his help in the past.
Thank you Clauneck for everything you have done for me 7 years ago. Your help then was always appreciated.

6 Likes

I would like to give praise and thanks to the glorious Viking deities Thor and Odin. To Thor for giving his blessing to and charging my new Mjolnir pendant and to Odin for giving his blessing to and charging my new Vegvisir ring when I asked it. Thank you Thor! Thank you Odin! :smiley:

3 Likes

I am here to thank the mighty and powerful, KING BELIAL. Belial has ensured I was offered the opportunity to live in a beautiful, luxury apartment RENT FREE! Instead of paying the owner in cash I pay the owner through services. This allows me to invest my money and spend my money as I please. It also allows me to not worry about money and overall live an amazing and luxurious life. Also Belial has ensured that I continue living here successfully and rent free. I highly suggest working with this Goetia spirit, he is especially great for MONEY AND POWER MATTERS. So again, I THANK YOU BELIAL. You have changed my life for the better and I am eternally grateful. Thanks!

6 Likes

I am here to thank Goetia spirit AGARES. I asked Agares to make sure a specific person asked me out on a date, and within a few days, that person asked me out and took me out on a date. This Goetia spirit works FAST! I highly suggest working with Agares. Thank you Agares

6 Likes

I’m here to express my gratitude towards Marbas.

Hail Marbas!
Thank you so much for your assistance, you are very powerful and kind. You gave me signs but I was too blind to see your presence.

I will proceed to your offer, as promised.

Much love and gratitude,
Iria

5 Likes

Thank you Bune (and that piece of petrified wood) and Buer for manifesting a really unexpected amount of money literally on the go with me :smiley:
Thank you Buer, for making me understand my own physical and mental “material” on a deeper level, these days.
An unexpected thanks to either Saturn or Etheye (I am still undecided about that, due to the nature of my current situation), I think that last night was putting things into a long term perspective.

7 Likes

Just like to thank everyone on this lovely forum for being so kind and welcoming to me. It means so much to be accepted and cared about. You guys just nailed it! So awesome :+1:

8 Likes

Thank you to King Paimon, Orias, and Dantalion for helping to bring someone here. Thank you for compelling them in your own way to plan the trip & come here. I asked Aug 9, and it manifested in full today. I genuinely appreciate you helping me.

9 Likes

Hail Belial, Hail Lucifer!!! Making strides in the lab. :test_tube::petri_dish: projects up 60%. removing that which doesn’t serve me allows me to focus on grander things. May we do great things together!!! :metal:

8 Likes

Hail and thanks to Marbas!

4 Likes

Thanks you Lucifer for everything. Hail Lucifer!

6 Likes

Thank you Mighty Prince Orobas for granting me glamours during a specific period.

It was perfect and fantastic.

You have my Respect and Gratitude.

Hail Prince Orobas :blue_heart::horse:

6 Likes

I must say, I am curious.

1 Like

I’d like to give great thanks to belial, King Paimon, Dantalion, Amon, Glasya Labolas, Orobas, Valefor, Ronove, Duke Sallos and Gamigin

3 Likes

Wanted to thank Astaroth for working with me. I have a lot of clarity and a path forward regarding our conversation and will work with him for other matters in the future!

4 Likes

Thank you Queen Beleth for your unshakeable support, love and assistance this week.

You have my Deepest Gratitude and Humblest Respect.

Hail Queen Beleth :orange_heart::princess:t2:

5 Likes

Thanks a lot Yahahel, Yofiel, Hoshtmiel, Haliyivael and Valac for hiding my money from airport police I pass 2 gate and police didn’t notice my money . If they saw myoney the they would arrest me and take my money

• I used The Magick of Angels and Demons book by Henry Archer
4 Likes

I want to thank Zagal from lucifer and the hidden demons.
I just learn that my request granted.
I asked for a very specific illness to my enemy and this is what happen,after 2 months!

4 Likes

Buer, thank you for making someones symptoms much better in 24 hours (and granting me a god damn rest from playing nurse :mask:).

7 Likes

Thanks a lot Poiel, Pnael, Vatzliel, Yodshdiel and Gemory because they influenced my university to accept my application although I filled the form with some mistakes

• I used The Magick of Angels and Demons book by Henry Archer
2 Likes