Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

Thank you Belial , respect to you , Lord !

7 Likes

Major thank you to President Buer.

I have a loved one who takes medication that’s very addicting, and has to deal with lying medical professionals that look down on you if you take certain medicines. They reduced her dosage without telling her or explaining why, saying they “don’t prescribe it here” when they’ve been prescribing it for years with no issue. She began to suffer serious withdrawal symptoms including heart issues as a result, so I reached out to Buer. Her symptoms have massively improved and it hasn’t even been 24 hours yet since I summoned him as of posting this now. He works wonders. He’s wonderful for health issues, can help you remove addictions and so much more. Always respect these Spirits and never use the methods of working with them detailed in the Lesser Key of Solomon, which coerces them against their will and tries to use threats against them. It won’t work and it won’t end well for you

Hail President Buer!

8 Likes

A huge huge thank you to Duke Dantalion. I sincerely appreciate your help in helping take my public-speaking and charisma in front of crowds to another level, and helping my first event/performance to be a major success. I look forward to seeing the rest of my petition unfold into reality, and I also look forward to offering you many more thanks in the future. Hail Duke Dantalion!

2 Likes

A special big shout out of thanks to Lord Ganesha and Lord Shiva.

On Wednesday my back was hurting when I was moving and hurting bad when I was coughing with my asthma so that I was afraid the disk would slip out again and I’d be stuck in pain and unable to move from because my back was hurting so when I coughed and also moved.

So I called out to Lord Ganesha to help me be heard by Lord Shiva his father and to Lord Shiva to help heal my back and they heard and Lord Shiva healed it.

It hasn’t bothered me at all since even when I was coughing with asthma again tonight and I was thanking them privately prior to the asthma tonight.

However, after coughing with asthma and not having it hurt tonight a few minutes ago I felt private thanks wasn’t enough so here I am on this thread to give public Praise and thanks to them both for their help and healing.

Thank you Lord Ganesha for helping me be heard by Lord Shiva and Thank you Lord Shiva fir helping and healing and making my back better. Your the greatest.

THANK YOU :pray:t4: :smile:

I just want to end by saying praise and glory to all the Hindu deities and respect to Shiva’s Nandi.

Add: and for some reason I just want to add praise and glory to the source from which all including the dieties cone from. :man_shrugging:
Anyways… Thanks Ganesha Thanks Shiva.

7 Likes

Thank you Focalor and Al-Uzza, for clearing the way and for returning something to someone that was taken away by force.

Thank you to the Ifrits for the successful experiment :slight_smile: As unusual as it was: it worked.

Thank you Leraje for staying with me while figuring out what the fuck is going on.
Whatever tried to lay its hands on me the last two days: you can fuck right off. Its already done and its taking its course, with or without me.

8 Likes

Thank you to Andromalius for hearing me last night as I searched my entire home for my child’s lost object. We searched and searched the whole house & outside looking for this thing and couldn’t find it at all…but this morning I was going upstairs and my son’s little step stool grabbed my attention for some reason. Like something said lift it up. The lost object, which was his lovey, was underneath it the entire time. I know you didn’t ask for this, and I was a frantic mom looking for this thing, but thank you for helping my 4yr old feel happy & safe again by helping us find his lovey. Everytime I need help finding something that was lost or taken, you always help me.

11 Likes

Just like to thank all of the kind and loving people on balg that reached out to me through my depression and offered a listening ear. It truly is important to see who all cares. What a great bunch of people. I was in such a dark place and the comfort and words of encouragement wont be forgotten.

Its nice to know who your friends are.

Have a nice day :slightly_smiling_face:

Even if you arent allowed to talk about suicude doesnt mean your not thinking about suicude. So all the ones that reached out to me, thanks. I did need just a friend to talk to. To hear encouraging words. Thanks alot!

11 Likes

Thank you great Prince Orobas for this weekend excellent evocation experience! You have my gratitude and respect!

Hail Prince Orobas!

6 Likes

Hail Prince Orobas 55th spirit of the Goetia
Jaden Tasa Hoet Naca Orobas Than you for being a wonderful friend, mentor and Patron. You are my guide in dark nights.

Thank you for dealing swiftly and kindly with my order mates from the Order of the Brass Lamps.

Respect and gratitude

Mike B

images

10 Likes

I humbly and respectfully thank Agares for agreeing to deal favorably with my clients concerns.

You have my gratitude and respect.

Mike B

:crocodile:

9 Likes

Thank you Astaroth!!!

Thank you for opening up a conversation between me and my poi. I will keep calling you. Thank you again for your help :pray::heart::heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

Public thanks to Prince Orobas and Mike_Bee for the informative helpful reading and the heads up cam obtained therein :slight_smile:

Now my job is to put the information and advice given to use. So without further ado …

Thanks Mike_Bee
Thanks Prince Orobas

6 Likes

Hail Prince Bufas

Thank you for coming to my rites today and thank you for what you did for me.

Gratitude and respect

Mike B

8 Likes

This is my public thanks for Ipos, who I petitioned to help me with my social anxiety, and help me to be witty and eloquent in all social situations.

That day I headed off to work at a place where I generally struggle to make much of an impression. I’m not very good in group social situations.

When I came in, I told what I thought was just a throw-away light-hearted joke, and everyone laughed more than I expected them to. Ever since then, I have found my social interactions in that place, and in general, to just be easier. Conversation and interacting with people feels less like effort and more fun. I still don’t consider myself to be much of a comedian, but his influence seems to have worked in my favour.

I don’t think Ipos gets enough praise, so here it is. Thanks Ipos!

7 Likes

Thank you, Aphrodite. I was going to bed last night and realized that, damn, it IS what I want. It is not done yet, but it is clearly manifesting.

She kept her word… and I didn’t even ask anything. She just asked me what I wanted and is delivering.

6 Likes

I THANK BABALON for the cursing rite

4 Likes

I thank @Mike_Bee for helping me

2 Likes

Thank you, dear Lucifer, for your help in paying the tuition fees for the business academy.
Love you :heart:

10 Likes

I should thank her for protection.Thank you Babalon!

4 Likes

Thanks a lot Melahel, Mzachiel, Llael, Hochaniel and Aim for protecting my mother from exhaustion and incident during travel. The interesting point was that my mother stayed more days than expected and 2 or 3 hours after leaving that city, a weak earthquake (about 4-5 richter) happened

• I used The Magick of Angels and Demons book by Henry Archer
5 Likes