Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

Thank you prince Orobas for helping find my foster mom’s lost wallet.

Respect and gratitude

11 Likes

Thank you King Baal for the cover of Invisibility for my request.

You have my Deepest Gratitude and Humblest Respect.

Hail King Baal :yellow_heart:

11 Likes

Thanks Metzerel , Mtamiel , Tzuriel, Roshiel and Vapula for healing my mother’s depression so her dispirited attitude faded away.

• I used The Magick of Angels and Demons book by Henry Archer
9 Likes

Thank you to the 23rd Shemhamephorash Angel Melahel.
I recieved results in a matter of hours.

10 Likes

Thank you Lucifer , thank you Belial , thank you Furcas, thank you Belphegor, thank you Pazuzu! After working with you for some time i find myself during the day being happy for nothing at all , i m happy because i m happy. Hail Belial! Hail Lucifer! Hail Furcas! Hail Pazuzu! Hail Belphegor!

10 Likes

I’ve worked with Prince Seere a couple of times now. He came to my aid whenever I called to him, like during the day, when I needed his help and just called out to him. No evocation or whatever. Thank you so much for everything you’ve done for me Prince Seere. You definitely saved my ass on quite a few occasions. I’m forever grateful.

I’d also like to thank Gaap, for working on the issue I raised. It didn’t turn out very well, but I know he did put in the effort for me. There just wasn’t much to do, I suppose. Thank you so very much.

Lastly, I want to thank Glasya-Labolas. Again, this was a tough situation, yet you worked on it, and opened doors for me. But I guess I couldn’t make use of those opportunities. Still, I’m beyond grateful for your work. Thank you. I appreciate it so much.

6 Likes

Hail and thanks to the Lord of death!

5 Likes

Thank you to all the Gods, Angels and Demons who have achieved the totality of phase 1 of my goal. You know who you are.:heart: Still feels like a dream of how you made it happen :heart_eyes: and a Big Thank you to @ReyCuervo for helping me out so much !! I am so blessed and grateful for all your help. It means soo much to me and I cant thank you enough.

5 Likes

thank you Lucifer,for your help in dentist today.

5 Likes

Thank you Bualu for making me a better housekeeper.

4 Likes

So on a whim and maybe based on intuition I decided to do a protection ritual against all enemies seen and unseen just YESTERDAY. Today an enemy revealed themselves to me and I am actually a bit surprized at the extent of this person’s hate. Thanks so much to Astaroth, Riyiel, Rashniel, Yafniel and Yachkimiel!

8 Likes

Thank you Duke Astaroth for an excellent ritual today! You are a great and patient teacher!

Hail Duke Astaroth!

7 Likes

In my last invocation I asked Lady Lilith if she would ask anything of me. I weirdly immediately thought the word poem in my head. So this is the poem I have created in her honor. (I apologize in advance to both her and others as it’s been a while since I’ve wrote anything of merit)

To you I have traveled
Seeking answers and truths in your watchful wisdom
Though I know not from which these notions reside
I seek you in the pools
Of water ever reflecting the subtle lunar light
Ever playing through their ripples memories of all to come
The owl calls me closer
Its sound reverberating through the nights’ silent silhouette
Enveloping all in shadow, cooling warmth embracing
The spirit of freedom
Inspiration breaking free from the choking chains
A dark light illuminating, I await your return…

Thank you Lady Lilith for the guidance and comfort you have lent to me.

7 Likes

Thank you to King Belial for showing me the hard truth about someone. This time around it didn’t hurt, it was more interesting rather than heartbreaking.

10 Likes

Thank you Duke Astaroth for an excellent evocation experience today! You are a wonderful teacher!

Hail Duke Astaroth!

9 Likes

Thank you Dantalyon for accepting crazy shit on short notice. And delivering.

6 Likes

Thank you so muchhh Dantalion !! Incredible how you made it happen. @ReyCuervo the best !!!

6 Likes

Hail King Bael the first and prime among 72!

Thank you for your messages to my mates and thank you for your continuing gift of invisibility. I can walk about to do my will and pleasure amongst the living.

Gratitude and respect

Mike B

12 Likes

Thank you to Disodioria for sending the blue bird and reminding me that you’re still near & still working on my request. The phone call I received last night was wonderful, and I enjoyed speaking with him. It was a nice ending to the interesting day I had after receiving some harsh truths about that same person. Thank you for always helping me.

10 Likes

Gratitudes to Ipos, this spirit does deliver everything that is said about him, effects are very notable !!

My thanks to the geni of the third hour of Gemini, results are also potent !

And last but not least, gratitudes to Gremory, for his quick and reliable help

5 Likes