Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

Thank you Amduscias for the awesome familiar spirit

Gratitude and respect
Mike B

6 Likes

I thank Abadddon, Abigor, Agailarept, Agares, Aim, Amducious, and the beings that are helping me.

4 Likes

Yes, Friday is the day for Dukes.

Bune comes to me as Female always.

Young, beautiful, sassy, powerful and much more.

Good to hear more practitioners working with her.

11 Likes

I feel her as a female as well, I’ve never seen her🤓 and she never manifested to me out of a formal ritual, other entities have have in tepephatic comunication and dreams

Good to share impressions with someone who works with Bune also
:fist_right:t6:
And on friday in particular, she never fails to show off his presence flickering the candle flame :tangerine::candle::orange_heart:

5 Likes

:rose: Gremory :gem:
-Appreciation for revealing simple yet effective solutions of opportunity.
-Gradually shifting the mind to away from unhealthy habits. (without strife)
-Bringing clear answers in divination.
-And inducing clear visions as desired.

A powerful spirit for enforcing emotional (mental) and habitual change without the difficulty. Also great in visions/dreams, meditative divination, and lifting the mood in yourself and others.

14 Likes

Hail Furcas ! Thank you kind and great spirit for being with me and teaching me!

6 Likes

Thank you Marbas for spreading the plague in my former homeland. Thank you Belial for dividing them further. I beseech you, harden your black hearts and strengthen your attacks until this rotten nation is broken.

6 Likes

I want to thank Duchess Bim for her presents
I want to thank the three entites from @Xag_darklight manifestation working, as they continue to help me
I want to thank my Patron Prince Vassago

Hail to these fine spirits
Your have my deepest respect, and gratitude

8 Likes

I’d like to thank the super awesome Duke Bathin who I evoked after 17 years.

Thank you for manifesting so strongly and swiftly.

Thank you for the Crystal Clear communication.

And most importantly thank you for accepting my request. You delivered like a Boss in 2005 and you’ll do the same in 2022.

You are truly Mighty and Powerful and you have my Deepest Gratitude and Humblest Respect.

Hail Duke Bathin :green_heart:

P.S. I highly recommend Duke Bathin for any travel related issues (domestic or international) business issues and advice and if you work with gems, stones and herbs. He is also great for anything to do with nature. He gives excellent signs and messages, which can be very exciting and helps with lust for results.

If you need an introduction to him, I’d be happy to do one for you.

12 Likes

Thank you, Raphael, for the quick improvement in my eye condition.

May the blessings of the Eternal be with you.

17 Likes

Thanks Lilith and thanks Bune for your presence in my life!Thanks @C.Kendall for your presence too

7 Likes

Giving me symptoms I can’t identify and making them dissappear when I agree on a break…
Thank you Raphael for always making sure I take my time to recover and refill my batteries. I will rest, like I promised.
Or even better, let’s take a break together. :sparkles:

11 Likes

It’s great to hear that your eye is better.

4 Likes

Thanks to Astaroth for helping me develop my astral senses.

12 Likes

Thank you astaroth for fulfilling my request❤️

9 Likes

Thank you to King Asmoday for the gentle, yet swift kick in the ass. I’ve been slacking lately and getting too comfortable, and was reminded today of what I need to do in order for the goal to be achieved. I know you didn’t ask for this, but feel respect & praise need to be given to you right now because you really helped me out of my funk, really helped motivate me to move forward.

Thank you King Asmoday.

11 Likes

Thank you prince Orobas for helping find my foster mom’s lost wallet.

Respect and gratitude

11 Likes

Thank you King Baal for the cover of Invisibility for my request.

You have my Deepest Gratitude and Humblest Respect.

Hail King Baal :yellow_heart:

11 Likes

Thanks Metzerel , Mtamiel , Tzuriel, Roshiel and Vapula for healing my mother’s depression so her dispirited attitude faded away.

• I used The Magick of Angels and Demons book by Henry Archer
9 Likes

Thank you to the 23rd Shemhamephorash Angel Melahel.
I recieved results in a matter of hours.

11 Likes