Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

Thank you Prince Ipos for accepting my petition.

Hail Ipos!

Thank you to the trinity for job help

4 Likes

Today I really want to thanks Astaroth for their (I am using this pronouns because Astaroth was always showing themselves to me as both genders) help. Today I was giving them offerings and even though I asked for nothing, they wanted to talk to me about my life. I explained them I was short on money and my heart is broken since my girlfriend left me. Astaroth was very kind and encouraged me. I lend my parents about 1000$ a few months ago and I did not ask them to give me those money back, but two hours after the talking to Astaroth my mother called me and told me that she send me the money I gave them. Again, thank you a lot Astaroth, I am always grateful for having you into my life.

6 Likes

Thank you Focalor, for the meditation and for this peculiar kind of introspection.

7 Likes

Thanks to Marbas for giving my mom enough strength to get in the bed. Her back pain rather severe today. :slightly_frowning_face:

6 Likes

PRINCE IPOS, thank you for hearing me and agreeing to my petition.
Hail Ipos!

3 Likes

Public thanks and recognition to @anon39079500 and the powers/energy he channeled
for channeling healing for my mom’s arm issue as requested on the request thread which is this thread

Before he channeled healing to her sore lump

Later the did it (or day after?)

Now

Edit to fix pics post (remove miss posted pic & add correct missing pic so that it’s not missing anymore). Seems I got in the way of my own light king taking the pic (sorry for the shadow).

13 Likes

Thank you Papa Legba
Marassan Twins
Maman Brigitte and Baron Samedi

Thank you for opening the gateway and allowing me to meet, speak, dance and walk with you. Thank you for the fire and empowerment and agreeing to help.

Thank you to the Lwa and AWWT

You are all :fire::fire::fire:

6 Likes

Hail and thanks to emperor lucifer, king paimon, salas’ash.

3 Likes

Thank you Prince Ipos for a fantastic Evocation and the Physical Manifestation.

Thank you for all your help with my clairs and finally showing me yourself today.

Thank you King Paimon for dropping by in the Evocation and the words of reassurance. You are truly awesome.

Hail King Paimon
Hail Prince Ipos

6 Likes

Thank you Prince Ipos for hearing my petition and accepting it, to have a working relationship with each other and for him already having me made witty and bold.

As I stated to him, I will create a talisman of his seal and wear it publicly. Also to thank him publicly. Might have to carry a sharpie everywhere I go. And I know the perfect first spot – Ann Arbors Graffitti Alley.

Hail Prince Ipos!

4 Likes

Thank you Vehuahel for the aid you gave to me by fulfill my request. I called upon you to subdue the aggressiveness of an individual towards my mother and you didn’t disappoint. Thank you once more.

4 Likes

Hail president Malphas.

You are a spirit worthy of praise and admiration. Thank you for the familiar I will treat it just as you asked.

Respect and gratitude

Mike B

11 Likes

Thank you Lord Asmodeus. You’ve been plenty of help this year. Here’s to another year of victory

5 Likes

Thanks to Leraje for navigating me out of a little something the other night :sunglasses:
And thanks to myself because why not, that shit was on point :bear:

8 Likes

Thank you Prince Ipos.

4 Likes

Thanks to everyone at BALG and to the gods, goddesses, angels, demons and spirits that joined in with me in a New Years good vibrations Magick December 31st 2021 and into January 1st 2022. We probably managed to make 2022 be at least a little better and freer year then 2021 and maybe even a whole lot better :smiley:

So thanks to all the Gods, Goddesses, Angels, Demons, spirits and entities and BALG-ers for helping to magickalky make 2022 a better brighter year. You rocked!

I’m not gonna name names first in case I forget anyone and second because I’m sure there are people who saw the thread did the magick and kept it to themselves and didn’t tell me you or anyone that they joined in with good intentions or candle magick and lastly cuz there could be a few stragglers somewhere in the world still doing it New Year’s Day because it’s still New Years til 11:59:59 pm today (Jan 1st) wherever you are.

So thanks and…

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!

9 Likes

Thank you Andromalius.

Thank you Bael.

While I can’t speak of the great things both Bael and Andromalius have accomplished on my behalf, I can tell you that it is a honor to have been given their help and instruction.

5 Likes

Thank you Maha Gauri for the lucky moments these past two weeks. I appreciate them all.

4 Likes

Thank you, Goddess Astarte, for joining me, and showing me and being with me all throughout.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

4 Likes

Prince orobas and forneus , thank you so much for showing me talent before the jury. I was in control :slight_smile: You should have seen the faces of the judges :slight_smile: The most powerful prince of Goetia You are a Swiss army knife…

7 Likes