Member Introduction

Hi, my name is Gage.

I recently found myself drawing to wanting to learn how to summon Duke Sallos in hopes that I can offer him something in return for a favor. I have no history in black magick nor do I possess any knowledge on the subject.
I was hoping someone could guide me and tell me what I would need to do in order to summon Duke Sallos.

4 Likes

Take a look at this fora start, and I’ll be sending you a PM later with more infos in that I send when people sign-up now:

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Much appreciated!

1 Like

Thanks! The community is doing a great job in making me feel welcomed!

Thank you!!

1 Like

So an update on how things are with Duke Sallos. I meditated to a video which I will leave the link below. I wasn’t confident in my ability to do a ritual per se but I remember reading somewhere online if you meditate and chant there is a possibility he will come.
Well, last night within literally 8 minutes of meditation I felt a presence. I opened my eyes looked around and didn’t see anyone or anything but I knew that this was a sign. I asked him to give me any indication that he is present and then one of my shirts hanging up moved along with two hangers next to it. I told him what I wanted from him, “My girlfriend and I are going through a rough time,” I said aloud. “Please Duke Sallos, make things right between us. I just want to hold her again, I want everything to go back to the way things were.” I don’t know if it was because of how emotionally charged my spirit was or if he was just feeling generous but I received a call from her tonight. She told me she couldn’t take being away from me anymore and that she loves me and misses me.
In conclusion, we are great and back on track. I truly am a believer and wish to further my knowledge on black magick and the LHP.

Link to the video: Sallos Enn Chanting - YouTube

2 Likes

Your first success is always the best, congratulations. You’ve taken your first step into a larger world.