Mehmi'on - regarding bindings on the practioner

I don’t normally spout off about my workings, but I was asked by Mehmi’on to relate a discussion regarding what I think I’ll call ‘natural bindings’ that Mehmi’on helped me with. (Let me know if there’s a name for these.)

This was performed in my druid grove in the astral which has a fire pit.

So, he said that humans have the ability to automatically place bindings on others by wishing them to be silent, to do what they want, to think how they want. Depending on the strength or desire, natural ability and length if time the wish is felt the bindings can build, overlap and become very limiting, because they make it seem that you are limiting yourself - they become a part of you, and very difficult to recognise as not from you. So they’re very insidious, can be related to learning, internalised beliefs and psychological training.

The important thing he wanted to get across, is that bindings can occur and reoccur at any time, almost every day depending on who you interact with. As we are all energetic beings, they’re very easy for regular non-magically educated humans to create without even knowing it. Some people add extra, thin bindings, some can reinforce existing ones they added before.

He said these kinds of bindings aren’t necessarily ‘bad’, that it’s part of how communities work to an extent, that tribes, families, groups generally bind each other into the culture of the group, and in this sense it’s normal and healthy. The trouble is when individual needs are different or outlive the usefulness for the binding, there is imbalance or overuse for control purposes by domineering people.

What makes training by bindings different from training you choose that also changes your thinking and behaviour, is that training becomes you and shapes you, where the bindings remains like bandaging or scaffolding that forces you into a shape and holds you there. You never really assimilate it as part of yourself.

There were three types as the bindings appeared to my Sight:

• Bandaging - the most common, in various states of decay, seemed to be associated the most with basic will imposed by other people subconsciously. Exactly as if they saw my personal independence as a wound to them that they wanted to bind tightly to stop it bleeding.
  • Wire - Plastic coated and embedded deep under the skin along meridians, up and down either side of my spine, the backs of my legs, and around my mouth and head. Designed to control movement, behaviour and desire.
  • Leather straps and coverings - Thick, stiff straps like saddle leather for immobilisation and stopping action. An immobilising strap was fixed with poppers (removable?) over my entire spine and under the back of my head, meant to keep me inactive, quiet, still. (Also a leather cap and shoes, probably meant to block crown and kidney 1 points. Not the right material to do that so this wasn’t working.)

First he removed what looked like old tatty bandaging wound round and round my middle. This had something to do with imposed bad attitudes to food and were societal beliefs I’d already dismissed, or so I thought, but I’m hoping my addiction to roundup-soaked wheat is affected.

There was very tight bandaging around my heart. My heart was recently healed with the help of Azazel, filling huge holes in it and eventually replacing it, and now as the bandaging came off, it looked like unwrapping an actual organ, that bulged out as soon as a tiny gap was available, and was actually several times larger than the tiny space it had been confined into. I’m a tad worried about the effect that could have on my feelings in the future, we’ll have to see. This came from a jealous failed affair over 20 years ago.

I had a pair of wires running under the skin from my scapula down either side of my spine and down my legs, he pulled them out. I forgot whet there were, something to do with electrical control. These were by the ex who learned energy working with me. There was a ring of wire embedded around my mouth.

The leather strapping was like a brace attached to the underside of my skull going down my back. It seemed to be attached with poppers and was easily removed. This was from my mother, it seemed she wanted a compliant child but had intended this to be for her use only, he had reinforced this brace so often it had become thick and hard. It had the effect of disabling self defense. I told her what I thought of her a long time ago and have no contact with her now, so this one wasn’t working that well either.

All of these and a few other similar smaller bits went onto the fire. The flames flashed pretty colours as the wires melted and vaporised. It’s interesting how much I learned to act anything while wearing all this crap, and I’m curious to see what if anything changes in me in the coming days and weeks.

Based on Mehmi’on’s description of what these bindings were caused by family and lovers, I would assume that I had others - like, a lot of other cultural and group bindings that I presumably signed up for, but for some reasons only the unwanted, unhelpful and damaging ones showed up in my sight as he showed them to me. I’ve scanned for bindings before and thought I had none! So I asked him how he identified these, and he said there was just a skill to it I didn’t have. :frowning: Maybe it matters that I was looking for deliberate, malicious links and none of these were consciously done as well? Not sure.

Finally, Mehmi’on believes scanning for bindings in yourself and people you care about would be a helpful part of psychic hygiene practices and self defense, it’s a part of ‘inner work’, and he’s very happy to be called on to assist and teach this skill.

Thoughts, comments appreciated. It’s a relatively new topic for me so please fill in anything I missed if you have time.

36 Likes

Thank you for this!

3 Likes

This is very much a synchronicity for me, as I am currently working on removing some bindings/attachments. I don’t know why it never occurred to me that a demon who teaches the binding of spirits could aid in the removal of those on the magician as well.

Thanks very much for this!

6 Likes

Just what i needed!
FUCK YES :metal::metal::metal:

4 Likes

I second these sentiments all. Very nice. I believe The Four Agreements spoke a bit about this conditioning…but not at the manifestation level. I’d like to learn this aspect. Screen shot the sigil and aspects for future.

1 Like

Thank you both for sharing this

1 Like

I’m glad it’s helpful! :slight_smile:

So update, this… might sound a tad dramatic. It remains to be seen if it lasts.

This morning, I’m feeling quite different… Well. Very well! Just different. I might be feeling like myself again, my motivated, 21 year old old self, which was something I’ve been looking for for a looong time. The sort of different where the world looks a little altered. The last time it did that was after a soul fragment retrieval which may or may not have been a walk-in that I absorbed, but this is far magnified.

I feel a bit like this must be what The Doctor goes through when he regenerates and his personality has changed and has different tastes. Only like I’ve gone backwards in time to where I was at over 20 years ago, coming out of college when the world was my oyster and all was new and full of potential.

Looking outside the window, thinking about the day ahead, and NOT feeling slightly overwhelmed, resentful, trapped or tired of it. It looks… open.

Caught myself looking at the colour of the tea caddy, and thinking, hmn, that’s a nice shade of blue… wait, I hate blue!? Oh, ok I like blue now. Maybe not all shades. In fact I’d forgotten how I always disliked that combo of cherry red and sky blue of the Union Jack on THAT tea can over there, what did I buy that for?

Little things like that, all day today. Still rude and still not ginger though :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

This is pretty cool, I took your advice on binding my brother from doing further harm and I got results instantly. he instantly started circumventing around me, going back to his old tantrums, but right before I can celebrate i’d felt an unexplainable fear when he was near, on the other side of the bathroom door, trying to listen in. I’ve never been afraid of my brother infact half the time I laugh at him, now im questioning my feelings for him are they even real.

I think he put the bindings on me a long awhile ago, or it back fired i’ve also tried to summon Lilith and a mermaid of spirits to get them off but have had little to no luck. I just end up weaker then what I started or ablest with demonic energies/infernal current.

I bleed on an unbinding sigil to test it and I indeed felt an obvious difference, but it didn’t last. and now my fam won’t stop slandering me. I know for a fact Karma don’t exist, but, perhaps the unexplainable fear messed up the enrages I put out, when binding

i’m Debating my next move. . so yeah my feet are in way deeper then I thought.
Any Help plz.

2 Likes

Do you think its a good idea for some one to ask Mehmi’on to remove all of his bindings?
Just open the sigil and say “mehi’on I ask that you remove all my bindings” would that be a smart move?

1 Like

In my opinion, possibly not. I’d adjust it to say “remove all the bindings that do not serve me”. Then any that you might actually be wanting, including soul level pacts won’t be wrecked before you know what they are.

3 Likes

who is this spirit?

1 Like

Mehmi’on is one of the Nether Lords of Azazel, a pantheon of beings discovered by E.A. Koetting and published in his book The Book of Azazel.

Having now spent more time with other grimoires I have come to the conclusion that this often overlooked work is one of the greatest grimoires of our time. Every spirit in it is clear very present, skilled and invested in working with mages to better themselves, and they know who they are. They are not mere Djinn, they are higher level beings and feel the responsibility that comes with that.

4 Likes

can i know spell invocation to him or another method

1 Like

I would suggest simply using his sigil (above), by following this tutorial here:

1 Like

really coool…
but i dont have telepath to receive

Try this lot first: work on your senses and later talk to entities. It’s good to be able to distinguish who you wanted to reach from parasites that will take advantage of your blindness to feed on you.

2 Likes

uh ah… im worry bout my time. do you know where i can get magic service/pact. thanks a lot before

1 Like

This forum’s main company BecomeALivingGod.com has some Rituals for Hire up at the main website… can do this for you, we do not recommend external services as that’s against the rules on restricting advertising.

You can always try placing a request in our Requests Thread:

1 Like

While reading your original post it looked a lot like what happens in a boss/worker relationship and in general the ways that we get conditioned when being raised as a child.

It’s interesting how those bindings were of real world items like bandages, wire and leather straps. I’m guessing, perhaps those that made the bindings didn’t actually choose how they would eventually appear to you? Maybe the images were things that are easy representation for the mind?

When I was growing up, if my family went visiting my parents friends, one of the ways I was conditioned was “don’t speak unless you are spoken to” that was always the motto of my parents as a warning to us to avoid us kids getting a clip around the ear and for them to correct any likelihood of bad behaviour. Not surprisingly, this resulted in me being very reserved socially in my teens and adulthood.

I wonder if everyone in existence has bindings of some sort that have contributed to their personalities and functions in life.

2 Likes