Meditative Exercise Video - For Those Walking The Path Of The Nine Demonic Gatekeepers Or For Those Looking To Begin

In this meditative exercise I teach you how to bring to you the presence and power of the nine demonic gatekeepers and the father of darkness. Using their energy and power to blacken the astral body, to blacken the chakras, to align yourself to the abyss & the acasual, becoming the black current, that’ll flow into the blackened abysmal river of outer darkness. Merging inner darkness with the totality of outer darkness.

This is for those who are walking the path of the nine demonic gatekeepers or for those who want to start going through this pathworking.

Sincerely
C.Kendall.

15 Likes

good video

1 Like

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Your sharing of knowledge is greatly appreciated ay many on this site and greatly appreciated by me as well. Im new to what i refer to as the dark arts and being a struggling single father my funds are low and purchasing books isnt possible at this time but thanks and praise for LUCIFERS guidance and your post i was succesful at STAR OF LUCIFER and it was life changing. You are much appreciated and agian,THANK YOU.