Meditation to Become Like your Heroes

Ever since I heard the story of Odysseus in ninth grade I knew that he and I were alike and this made him into a personal hero of mine. This will come into play in a second. In one of Uncle Chuckie’s books he lists a meditation technique in which you imagine that you are becoming someone else and that after repetition you will adopt some of them personality traits and possibly even certain physical traits. I will try to find the full technique and post it when I do. Just some food for thought. I hope to use this technique to begin doing some self work and refining my attributes. I won’t be trying to emulate someone else, just sharpening my own attractive qualities by doing this exercise along with some other transformative excercises.

1 Like

Actually this Work wonderfully well, Its based on Astral Shapeshifting, by Assuming an Astral Form again and again you take the Characteristic of that Form more and more on a Concrete Physical Level.

[quote=“Mephistor, post:2, topic:8285”]Actually this Work wonderfully well, Its based on Astral Shapeshifting, by Assuming an Astral Form again and again you take the Characteristic of that Form more and more on a Concrete Physical Level.[/quote] Just watched a clip from a documentary on the Oddyssey and used it to meditate, slowly turning myself into Oddyseus.

Wonderful!

I have actually read about this before, but I do not know in which of his books it is.

Could you tell me?

[quote=“Arcane, post:5, topic:8285”]I have actually read about this before, but I do not know in which of his books it is.

Could you tell me?[/quote] Its in Psionic Supervillain. He actually says to choose a villain but I didn’t want to limit to just that though I do plan on doing the same excercise with the character of Dracula.