Meditation Tips for Spinning

I’ve been having this issue for a while and it’s been driving me nuts. Every time I try to meditate and visualize myself staying still, walking, or doing any movement really, the world starts spinning uncontrollably in one direction and its hard to stay balanced. Has this ever been a thing for anyone? What can I do to control this?

Is it vertigo? You might want to check with a Doctor that you don’t have an ear infection.

1 Like

Do you close your eyes when you sit down the meditate?

It sounds like… Yeah, I’d agree with @Mulberry . There are specific exercises you can research that may help with sorting out your spinning issues, such as Brandt-Daroff exercises.

@Mulberry Actually I did go get checked about a month ago. I had a freak ear injury while I was working out outside but it’s healed now

@Ryce Yep, and when I lay down too but those are the only times it ever happens. It feels like there’s no weight. I dont feel physically dizzy or anything like that and it stops the moment I open my eyes. I’ll definitely give the Brandt-Daroff exercises a try. It’s just annoying when you’re trying to do a pathworking but you’re basically doing cartwheels all over the place lol