Meditation spirit travel physical side effects šŸ˜“

IMO. Meditation is meditation and unlocks natural abilities inside us like divinationā€¦ magick, is using those abilities to manifest change in the environment around us by imposing our conscious to make that change through the subconcious

1 Like

When i figerd out to get in the theta gamma sinc. i tried staying it in as long as i could up to 4 hours at a time for a week and i felt bit sick in a way donā€™t really understand it

Yeah, that ilussion occurs to many people (inclusively me) after reaching altered states of mind, it feels like your small/tiny and the room is huge, it becomes difficult to breath, your feeling dizzy, you start seeing different colours around objects or static rain, etc.

Did you ever seen that dark flame/black sun? Iā€™ve seen that, I was searching on the forum and out of nowhere I saw that black flame/fire burning on my computer screen or I think it was over the computer screen, idk, I canā€™t remember exactly. At first I thought itā€™s a charcoal or something, then I realized itā€™s a black flame.