Meditation spirit travel physical side effects 😴

so real quick I have been doing trance meditation and prepping myself for spirit travel lately and here are some things happening to me… I feel really light headed like I am floating or dissolving during meditation and when I am awake I feel like everything is far away distant or just a fake projection a false reality I also get really tired and can’t stay awake often when I am awake I feel dizzy and like I am fainting…i drink alot of water and don’t feel hungry at all and have no interest in daily mundane things like politics hobbies such as sports movies fashion music or even sex and relationships also don’t feel like talking to people irl and just ignore everyone around me… well what do you think…

1 Like

Pssstt… that means it’s working.

2 Likes

in short…
feeling of floating or dissolving away during meditation
feeling tired a lot and dizzy like I am fainting avoiding good basic hygiene and just sleeping or drinking lots of water
feeling like reality is fake and I am in a simulation or a projection
avoiding family and people irl avoiding hobbies interest political world issues etc

thats what I thought I feel like I am floating in clouds or swaying about in the wind when I am just laying still fast asleep or in deep trance have yet to hear that pop and feel the vibrations and actually leave the body but it’s getting there

1 Like

I get sick like that every time after i do meditation idk why

2 Likes

you may have intense energies inside you?

i was sick too after any meditation or magick act
once that i discover that i let that energies to expand my energy body

2 Likes

Idk if i have intense energy inside me, never checked it. All this time I just assume im weak thats why i keep getting sick after meditation xp

1 Like

do you feel something else on a specific chakra?
intense,or something that highlights the chakra,strong and heavy

My crown chakra usually feels heavy

1 Like

let that flow all over your body

2 Likes

For all of you that are saying light headed after your meditation… this means too much energy is going into your brain. I learned this from a Master long ago. Youre energy system is not flowing properly.

For the OP this happened to myself. For days i would feel dizzy confused and extremely off balance. During your meditations for a little while try FEELING rather then seeing. Think of nice things that make you happy and try to feel with your solar plexus. Once the solar plexus gets filled it automatically will then flush energy into the next energy center, the third eye. Once this occurs (and it will when its ready), move the energy flow to the back of your neck and down the spine so it recirculates back through the root. The brain can only hold so much energy so leave that burden to the gut area.

3 Likes

Like they said, let it flow. too much energy is going into your heads

thanks I’ll try this is there a name for this method

Nope.

1 Like

OK sounds almost like kundalini to me

also noticed your bg image of the chakra points do you meditate often…

I meditate monday through friday every evening. I will squeeze in a morning session when I have time. Kundalini is similar but this is just basic energy work. The black matter energy in all of us is the power behind our magick. The more you understand the way the system works the better your magickal experiences will be on all points.

2 Likes

black matter energy aka the dark flame or black sun inside us all Azazel has pointed this out to me many times

2 Likes

everything is energy

1 Like

Buddhism a RHP practice is what got me into meditation now I see it as a form of witchcraft and magick

1 Like