Meditation for opening the chakras and kundalini awakening

Not an expert on kundalini or meditation so sorry if I label things incorrectly ,

1. Breath in 5 (nose )hold for 5 breath out for 5(mouth)
  2. Do this for about 1 min or until you get into a relaxed brainwave state, Noise cancelling headphones help with calming music
  3. Visualize all your chakras from your root chakra to crown chakra going out to your body and see them lined up as energy balls in front of you
  4. Breath deeply into each one for as long as you can take in a breath , see each chakra take a shape , whichever shape symbolizes each one to you personally works , I used different color flowers ,
  5. Tell them to open themselves as much as possible , breath into each one seeing it glow and blossom ,
  6. With each blossom up to the crown chakra you should feel some pretty blissful and euphoric energy reaching your head
  7. I almost passed out at this point from pleasure in my head so do it as much as possible
    :+1:
13 Likes

I think the seconds are longer. not 5 count. It’s more like 7 seconds in breath hold for 7sec and exhale for 7. Work your way up to 1 min each. That’s what i read.

2 Likes

moving music is much better for that

1 Like

Breathing schemes are personal preference

1 Like

My head has a nice pleasure on it. Why is this almost sexual?

1 Like

Kundalini is a very primal, sexual energy according to the books.

3 Likes

You have to introduce yourself
What MAGIC DO YOU PRACTICE?
hOW LONG HAVE YOU PRACTICED?

That’s base on numeral scheme of yoga tradition i think. Numbers matters. It affects the energy flow. It’s suppose to be multiple of 3. 7,7.7 add to 21 which is 3. then 14,14,14 which will add up to 6. 21,21,21, will add up to 9. when you get to 60,60,60, it adds up to 9. It’s base on power of numbers and universal law. It’s not some random number or just choose any number of secs.

Of course you can choose whatever number , however, it’s been tested. correct number will get better results. don’t mess with what’s proven and tested by those before us… =o) U also don’t want to be creative if your a beginner. many people mess themselves up in chi kung. They start doing things differently. Especially when working with energy like chakras and kundalini.

1 Like

Maybe that’s correct but 5x3= 15, 1+5=6 , so ?

1 Like

5 isn’t a lucky number and it’s too short a breath. =o) Usually one goes for deeper breath not shallow. that’s why the goal is to work up to 1 minute.

There a japanese method called ki breathing. one can work up to minute and up too. I tried that and it helps with health and energy. Book-"Ki Breathing": Shinichi Tohei's Ki Weblog Post of Book translation is backwards starting with latest chapter cuz of posting dates . check it out.

1 Like

Actually, the original is a four-count. It’s called the Four-Fold breath and is taught in many places, including in the Western Magical Tradition. Konstantinos teaches it in his book Summoning Spirits for his sense exercises.

Almost any number can be used though. I have read literature that uses 4, 5, 7, and 9 for the exercise.

3 Likes

Just did this exercise and I could definitely feel a pleasurable sensation in my head afterwards. Will be doing this again soon.

2 Likes

It feels so good man… like I’m empowering all my chakras , especially if you do semen retention and have lots of kundalini built up you can really feel the strengthening of your energy body

2 Likes

Speaking of which, what the hell is seamen retention? I’ve even read that in Asneath Mason’s Ritual of Pleasure book but never quite understood it.

1 Like

Holding onto your sexual energy as a male . It is necessary I’m telling you , keep your life force energy and sublimate towards your spirituality and life goals , without you feel like a passionless zombie

2 Likes

You mean like preventing yourself from reaching orgasm?

1 Like

Not ejaculating to be specific , that is when
Energy is lost. There methods to orgasm without ejaculating as a male

1 Like

Ok, I think I get what you’re going with. In that case I better start on that not only today but double down on it, but how the hell can one orgasm without ejaculation? I’ve read that if the sacral chakra is stimulated enough it can lead to that without actual ejaculation although I’ve read that some have had that happen when stimulated enough.

1 Like

When you are about to finish , Take a breath in and focus the energy upwards from the base of your spine upwards

2 Likes

Ok, I’ll give that a try next time.

2 Likes