Meditation experience - Lucifer and Rosier

So I got out of meditation minutes ago, and I wanted to write this down because I find it interesting.

I firstly saw myself in a church, in front of a lot of candles, by the left side if you were to see it from the altar and facing the entry. I was then drawn to look up, where an enormous white and warm light was entering the church. Then I woke up in a castle, concretely in a bedroom.
I got up as if I knew where to go, running to the main stairs, where the same light was entering the place, so I laid on the stairs and looked at it. Here comes the fun part.

A man appears by my head, making me get up. He’s tall, wearing a suit, shoulder-long black hair and pale skin. He seems nice, gentle. Then I’m back in the church, but I turn around and there he is, sitting on the benches (I think you call them that?) while looking at me, smiling softly.
Somehow I feel sure of who he is, so I call him.
“Lucifer, is there something I have to know? What does this mean?”

I feel desperate to know, yet he simply smiles, not saying anything. We look at each other in silence until he tells me to go with him, which I do. We walk arm in arm out of the church to a forest-like place, where a running river waits on the left. Somehow I go in the water, where Lucifer gently pushes me until I see nothing but darkness.

It takes seconds for me to find a door that leads me to an enormous flower field, a place I’ve seen before in dreams and meditations. It’s my safe place.
There another black haired man waits for me; his hair is longer and tied in a low ponytail that rests on his right shoulder. I just can’t see his face, it’s black and blurry. Last time we met he kept telling me to open my mind, something I’m currently working on.

Luckily I know this man, so I fall into his arms, desperately hugging him. It’s Lord Rosier, whom I instantly felt attracted to work with when seeing his name.
I keep apologizing for being a mess, and I try to make him promise that we’ll properly meet soon.
“We’re so far away from each other”, that leaves my mouth. He just makes me look up, which I do, and there is the sun right above me on a clear blue sky. I feel its warmth making me sleepy, slowly falling into Lord Rosier’s arms as I try to make him promise the same thing as earlier.

Then I woke up so to speak, truly intrigued by what I’ve experienced.
In my life I’ve always had Lucifer around, so I’m obviously planning to pay my respects and work with him soon. As for now I’ve just done so with Lord Rosier.
While I tell myself I’m not looking for a meaning when writing this, I know I will be thinking about this until next time, so yeah haha. I truly wanted to put this out here, though it doesn’t happen with my other meditations. Seems like something is trying to give me a little push?

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

We have a Journals category, so I added that to your post for easier searching later.

2 Likes

It interesting,thank you for sharing that

1 Like