Meditation /Evocation

Ok. So my bargin to evoke contact with Azazel for 30 days … this Thursday is day 4.
Thing is that wgen his presence us with me i become very sleepy have to lie on floor then try get up. Last night i kept nodding off and been jerked awake but its so heavy like blanket huge. I couldn’t even get off the seat after a long while i think I was allowed to get up and go to bed.

I could do with some answers please. Im wondering if my astral body is still too weak … so on the principal of as above so below as within so without I have shifted my gym training from weights to jogi & body pump. Thinking that may help.

2 Likes

Apparently I don’t eat enough to balance the output!!. But i don’t think its relevant to so being overcome

Try energy manipulation like Chakra work or deep meditation

1 Like

Sure I’ll try it. Been working on chrakras in feet hand elbow under arm practiced feeling a cool spin then heat. Perhaps i do this again in more detail for longer

Sounds 2 me like Azazel’s is putting you in that state for a reason. If I were you I would go with it with faith that Azazel has good reason. Just keep doing it and be diligent with confidence that you will gain an understanding of what it means.

2 Likes

Ok. I see. Thank you