Meditation/Everyday whole day conscious breathing

Hey All,

I need to train my mind so that i don’t have thoughts when doing rituals, i wonder if conscious breathing everyday whole day can aid to that purpose. i know that no thought conscious breathing meditation can develop that state. But how about conscious breathing throughout the day?

1 Like

Hey there,
In my experience conscious breathing throughout the day, while already extremely difficult alone and extremely demanding, the amount of focus it takes to perform a whole day would make it virtually (and I’m not a fan of the word) impossible. The best way to do it is repetition and short bursts in my opinion, (like doing a workout at the gym) for in order to still the mind you have to get used to the fact that thought naturally arises and it to let thoughts pass without attachment is a skill on its own.
Couple that with the fact that we are consistently having energies pass through and by us each day, some days could be more pressing than others. So short burst of training stillness in repetition is more beneficial as it allows for practice through different scenarios, moods, settings and stress levels until mastery cn be achieved.

1 Like