Meditation and Vibrations

I’ve been working really hard on astral travel lately. It’s starting to get a little easier. However, I’ve noticed recently that when I meditate my bed feels like it’s vibrating, mostly around my head. It can be really slow or kinda fast. Does anyone else experience this? I’ve ready it’s your kundalini awakening. Is that accurate? I’ve read about people’s bodies vibrating but it really feels more like my bed than me.

1 Like

Yes, kundalini experiences varies from person to person. To my knowledge, Kundalini activates the energetic bodies, helps to easily connect to your higherself, awakens the astral senses, more awareness and in tuned with higher vibrating frequencies and so on. There is a whole lot of information in regards to Kundalini, it would take an extensive amount of research to know everything you need to know. It takes balance, healthy diet, chakra and energy work.
Hopefully this will help.

Lesson 7 - Pranayama - Breathing Techniques

1 Like

Omg! Thank you so much! I will look into this. Very helpful.

1 Like

Of course, you can put your own spin into it on how you want to meditate with kundalini. Ugh, even this is a refreshing reminder for me fo research again. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yes! I’m definitely going to dive into research about this!

1 Like