Meaning of Dream Unclear

Hi guys,

I occasionally experience prophetic dreams, however it’s been a while since I have had one of these. Usually, I would either dream of a scenario, and this would then occur the next day or later in the week, or I would have someone or something tell me the answer to a question that I have been worried about, or be shown the answer in some way (written down on something, for example).

Last night I experienced a dream which felt like one of these prophetic types- however the answer was not as clear as usual.
The issue that the dream was related to was actually something that I had decided not to do a tarot reading on- as I don’t usually read for myself on issues which I am very emotionally invested in.

I can’t go into too much detail about what the actual situation is at the moment, but in the dream I was worrying about it and feeling quite depressed. Suddenly my mother appeared, and I instantly felt calmer and soothed. Surprisingly, she knew exactly what I was thinking and feeling, even though I hadn’t told her about the situation. I don’t remember exactly what she said to me, but the vibe I got was that it was all going to work out and be OK.

Then, as if to further reassure me, she pulled out a bag containing some sort of ‘divination stones’. I was about to tell her that I did not want to perform a divination on this subject- but she had already drawn one of the stones out. The only symbol on the stone was a single, black dot. She read out something regarding the meaning and it was related to confusion or misunderstandings, but this was only in the short-term, and not the long-term outcome. I had a feeling though, that the most significant thing was the stone with the symbol on it.

I’m a bit confused as to the meaning of it. My understanding of the bindu is that it represents creative potential, so I’m thinking perhaps this is an indication that there is potential for the situation to flourish. I guess it could also correspond to the Aces of the tarot- which would also indicate a beginning.

Anyway, I thought this was an interesting dream to share, and if anyone has any other ideas on its interpretation, do let me know :slight_smile:

Many thanks!

I get the sense that it isn’t bindu. Could it be 1 dot for no, 2 dots for yes?

Thanks for your reply! Excuse my ignorance on this (and it’s probably something really obvious lol), but why would it be one for no two for yes?

The single black dot can not be ascribed to any nordic/germanic rune divination or geomancy that I am aware of. However from reading your dream, a single dot tells me that although there is confusion and misunderstanding surrounding your situation, the answer is simple and clear. Sometimes however the right decisions we have to make are the clear and difficult ones. That why I suggested that the answer from the black dot is a “no”, whereas the reverse side or 2 dots would imply that you should carry on as you are doing.

OK I think I see what you’re saying. Thanks for your insight on this, much appreciated! :slight_smile:

Whenever I get these prophetic dreams, I slap myself in the back of the head and admonish my subconscious for not adding buxom succubi in my sleep!
But really, sometimes it’s just your mind messing up.

So when I am confused and seeking meaning where there isn’t any? I consult the cards, runes and dice. Make of it a routine, and stuff will get easier.

In my opinion I think your subconscious mind is telling you that you’re shirking on your divinatory obligations. Just that. But in any case, relax and consult your pineal gland :smiley:

You know, I think that may just be the case :wink: Have not done a tarot reading in ages (well a few months anyway lol). Thanks for the input!