Me and Lilith (My first interaction with the Night mother)

On Monday, I had conjured Lilith, after my Pater told me about Lilith and her unfortunate history. With Adam being frightened by her creation, and totally rejecting her. I didn’t feel asking much of her, but I wanted to let her know I know what it’s like to be rejected. It’s happened to me, plenty of times, and that made me pissed off, and I couldn’t understand what was wrong, why didn’t they want me. So, my own tragic background made me want to do a simple gesture, I wanted to give her a hug, and show her I understood her pain.

This is what I did: I did my O.A.O gnosis and called her by her Enn, and felt her presence, and I smiled (nervously), and said “Thank you for coming” and told her I merely wanted to let her know, that I knew her pain too well, basically telling her my backstory, and offered a hug to show I loved her, like a son to his mother, and she was more deserving to be my mother, than my real mother. I hugged her, though I didn’t know if she was hugging back or was like “Oookay?” I hope she knew I wanted to show her love and tenderness.

I did ask her a few requests: like enhance my artistic skills and to help me on my journey when I need it. The major goal was to hug and show her love, I thought of summoning Samael, but I’m having a hard time finding his sigil and Enn, or better ways of evoking Lilith’s husband. Anyway, I just wanted to share this to everyone, and also ask what did they think? Well, more importantly, do you think Lilith knows I was sincere?

9 Likes

Many of the myths are just that, they are stories meant to illustrate a point or give you insight into the nature of the spirit. Lilith is amazing and very loving, though I can’t see her wanting pity of any sort. To me at least the story wasn’t about rejection, it was about a woman in another time having the strength and courage to do what was best for HER, regardless of everyone else telling her to strangle her spirit and fall in line. Lilith existed long before Jewish or Christian mythology.

10 Likes

So, I take it she welcomed my offer to hug her? I didn’t do it out of pity, I just did it, because I felt like hugging her. Oh, thank you for clearing up the misconception of her story, now I think I love her more.

4 Likes

Just keep going research and connect like you did x

3 Likes

Do you mean I should hug Samael? I don’t know if the Venom of God would be into hugs or bro-hugs? :man_shrugging: It couldn’t hurt unless you meant something else pertaining to Lilith?

2 Likes

Samael can be harsh occasionally but he’s actually quite sweet too lol.

Most common sigil’s for Samael

https://goo.gl/images/bQ9yAU

https://goo.gl/images/u3YdmD

3 Likes

Lilith picked me up about 15 years ago. She’s been my Matron Goddess ever since. Only recently did she bring Samael around for the first time. I am sure if you were sincere, she knows it. We’re going through a rather rough time right now and she encouraged me to make a pact with Samael to let him in my head and alert me when my thoughts go wild, to prevent calling something into manifestation that I don’t want. According to Lilith, Samael cannot be summoned, evoked or invoked. He might show up if you try, but only if he wants to. I asked her what he is, as research shows him from being an archangel to the devil, to the demiurge. Lilith just says he’s beyond. Hmm…:thinking: At first I thought he was a bit of a jerk, but I’ve grown to like him a lot. When I ask him what he is he stays mostly silent. One day, he says. Guess I’m not finding out anytime soon. On Monday night I did my monthly Dark Moon Ritual, not to request anything, just to hang out and show some gratitude to Lilith. She gave me my own sigil for her. I’m probably one of the least artistic people you’ll ever meet, but I tried as my best to draw the sigil as it appeared in front of me glowing in the dark like hot iron. Then the next day I took more care in drawing it. That was a happy surprise. I find her wonderful to work with, but she will kick your ass if she finds you slacking. She’s also big on not breaking promises. So think about it before you make a promise to her. Are you really able to follow through? Of course that applies even more to an oath.

4 Likes

Grimoire of Armadel I believe.

Those two are both Archangel sigils. I asked him about that. He says he’s not an Archangel or any kind of Angel, fallen or not. But he says he can act as one. I think those sigils work fine. I used the bottom one when I first tried to evoke him. No I don’t use any sigils with him. He shows up or not. He’s a bit harsh, tough love, like.

2 Likes

Oh I forgot, Lilith also said about Samael that he bows to no one.

2 Likes

I take Lilith as a goddess with unyielding strength and self love. Whatever happened with Yahweh and Adam, I doubt she holds a grudge. In fact, the exiling from Eden was probably the best thing that ever happened to her because she became free. This is what I assume she would tell you.

However, she understands that we humans aren’t as strong and emotionally resilient. So, she may have accepted the hug more on your part.

2 Likes

I’m glad she accepted my hug, I do have respect for the great Lilith and love. I hope to also continue to work with her and start working with Samael, soon.

2 Likes

I would’ve asked to cuddle.

1 Like

Yeah, you’re right, but I didn’t want to be weird with Lilith.

With Lilith, I don’t think it would matter. She knows what you want.

1 Like

"you know, I never understood lilith, never liked her either never agreed with her story or legend, I don’t like her, and I know this is probably weird for most of you since I am a succubus but I don’t like lilith, from what my old group of succubi told me was she should be respected, the head or I guess I should call her a queen succubus always talked highly of lilith, and idk I never got it, my group didn’t like humans, said they were nothing but food and should remain that way, this queen who goes by the name Miranda now really wasn’t particularly nice kind of a B, if I am honest always bragged how she’s got the next human under her finger, eventually she stopped doing the work herself and made me and the other succubi do all the dirty work for her, which was collect energy to keep us alive but also bring it to her for herself, and she also told us that she takes most of the seed to lilith and sometimes to incubi as well. idk thats what she told me.

I never got the lilith story, and why we like her so much as I said to Miranda if we hate humans then why do we basically worship or work with someone who was once human herself. I also called lilith other names that I dare not to mention, which would get me in trouble and make Miranda quite upset. I never met her as I said before, but I question her thats for sure, everyone says shes nice, but idk I feel like thats a cover. you can disagree with me but thats what I think." -My Wife

2 Likes

Wow, your wife has got a mouth on her, though a blunt and honest one. I hope when I go to King Paimon for my Djinni wife, I hope she’s just as blunt as your wife. What’s her thoughts on the Djinn, if I maybe so bold?

1 Like