Maybe I should do something else?

I don’t seem to have the greatest of track records with working with the Goetia. I’ve had great success with Duke Dantalion, but every other spirit I’ve tried to contact I’ve just felt as though they weren’t particularly interested. I’m not sure if it’s me :woman_shrugging:

I’m looking to create a few different streams of passive income in the hopes of breaking free of my day job and I’ve been making art and clothing items to facilitate that. I’m also working on an ebook or two to put for sale. I was going to ask you all for advice on a spirit to petition but maybe I should take a different route? I’ve never had much success with sigil magic, I think because I’m not good with visuals. What other things can I try to give my work a boost? I’m not looking for instant success overnight and I’m not afraid to work for it. :slight_smile:

I suggest you try casting spells to manifest a specific desired outcome. It can be done with or without the assistance of a spirit. E.A Koetting explains how it works in his YT channel, there are couple of videos about candle magick for different goals. But it can be used with any other symbol, not only candles. Sigils for example. Very practical and effective.

1 Like