Masturbation

Oh shit! I think we just witnessed a hook up…

6 Likes

Serious tho, i caught the vibe now too… :joy::smiling_imp:

3 Likes

my problem is that i love guys northern guys…
hornyness won’t leave me fyi

3 Likes

#sorrynotnorry i 'll be working with Wunjo tonight, that might be that

3 Likes

act as if you were not here Adam…

3 Likes

Well… The Vikings in us never really left…:wink:

4 Likes

I’m done with the introduction please

2 Likes

By the way, welcome @Imojah. You just witnessed a fraction on what happens on BALG.

5 Likes

14 Likes

Sitri says he can’t help because , it’s not a real obsession and that he would n’t remove it anyways because that won’t be fun

5 Likes

That’s a pretty good description on what the Astral looks like🤣

3 Likes

jag kan prata lite svenska men inte dansk? kanske du kan förstâ ocksâ?

1 Like

I would say that’s the release of no fap. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Thank :heart:@sheogorath

2 Likes

Jeg har det nemmeste med Skånska. Men jo, jeg forstå…:wink:

2 Likes

here is your scan huney: your have to ground yourself, instability with finances and obviously no emotional exchanges. you need a good cleansing , there is too much in your mind at the present moment- R E L A X, you can work with Lilith as a mother and guide, she won’t make you jerk off, she says she is up for the work, but you have to be dedicated, there is also a man recognition issue inside you, seems like you are looking for a kind of aknowledgement?

4 Likes

Actually, when Sitri found that meow to me. She said I had the best…seeds she ever tasted. I thought at the beginning she was choking, but apparently I just made Spring🤣

2 Likes

hum…:thinking:

1 Like

I guess Sitri is very artistic in that field. No stone shall be left unturned. Ha, that’s why I love him.

1 Like

How much Intent did you put in this comment? My body is excitedly shaking still🧙‍♀️

(Yes, I vibrate)

3 Likes