Masturbation to Lucifer, invocation?

Hello.
I want to strengthen my connection to Lucifer in an energetic way. I felt his immense power and trusted him with something that he very amazingly did, which isnt why I want to invoke him but…
I don’t feel much… connected to everything? I always go through a change in inner perspectives and inner things etc… hard to describe, and rn I have some heavy feeling in heart somehow…
Now that out of the way, I have been doing Lucifer invocations since some days, first 2 days I was shaking when speaking his Litany, was speaking my desires and everything from deepest of me, really shook me when speaking. Yesterday my energy was a lil down ish idk… and today Im just… different like always… yesterday speaking his Litany or anything I was kindod not much energetic… its not about the energy but kindof the whole me… and my inner part…
Can i invoke Lucifer in me through aid of masturbation? As masturbation is a way to get in some kind of trance for a while, but I really need some input. Lucifer knows why I want to invoke him, but right now idk sometimes some things linger inside me and make the whole world seem different while I want to see it as a magician and actually connect with the reality… a bit vague I know… but Lucifer knows I believe… also if someone could ask Lucifer if there is anything he wishes to say to me it would be hugely appreciated, really wanted to hear him since much time regarding me and Him :blush: Edit: I really have all my ways to get to my desired successes but the inner part is kindof holding me down… not about letting go of something but its just different… would be full of smiles if someone could help me know Lucifer’s words **already smiles :hugs:

1 Like

A group of Satanists used that method, and this call (more or less): “Arise within us and around us, Lucifer. Come, o come! Knowledge is your name, with your name we call you… We open the door: Zazas zazas natasanada zazas! Enter our present! Take us, look through our eyes, interact with our will because our will and yours are now one thing! Extend the horizons not traced… Trace the horizon behind us, so that we are beyond it!”

1 Like

I guess it’s a way for big waves of energy to flow through you…

1 Like

Luciferian Sex magick includes mostly masturbation and anOl sex (it’s unimportant if with a woman or a male)

:snake:

@fapa79 That chant was for opening the hell gates and I dont know why I didnt feel getting into that chant…
@Manosman Once i really felt very sexual on the first day of invocation btw
@Rav I see…
And I did do it yesterday but I asked a desire along with it… related to my chakras and such…
Has anyone offered blood for a even deeper connection with him? Please let me know your thoughts :smile: (want Him to Descend unto me and me to Ascend in his power

A text from somewhere regarding the Faces of Lucifer, talks about Mephistopheles as “this gives them permission to cord themselves through your entire energy body, entering through your crown chakra and growing downwards through all your major and minor chakras like a carrot thrusting through pliable soil” when offered a pact.
I’m not trying to get in the movies-styles as making pacts, but I want to know if it would let Lucifer work inside me more deeply among my Chakras and my energy.

And again :blush: I would really be more than happy if someone could help me hear his words about my desires and what I seek through my will… would be really helpful…