Mastering The Godhood Concept & No Laws That Bind

SOMETHING OFTEN MISUNDERSTOOD BY NEW BLACK MAGICIANS

A common misconception I am noticing amongst those new to LHP and black magick is that once you trail down this path you can never go back. That one must put themselves in a box and only surround themself with black magick grimoires, LHP concepts, and only converse with demons outside of the human realms.

Technically, speaking of curses and such, that is something that once you start down that path it can never be undone. Sure you can decide to eventually give up on baneful magick and revert back to your white magick days at any point in time, but once a curse has been done and fulfilled it can never fully be undone. Even if a reversal spell is done, you cannot erase the fact that you once decided to tread down that path but you can change your ways in the future. That’s not really what this post is about.

The misconception I hear of most often is that once you have decided to go LHP that one can only use LHP and black magick oriented books, supplies, and entities. As if, utilizing other forms of magick and systems into your current path makes you less of a “real” black sorcerer. That could not be further from the truth. In fact, the most successful black magicians are those who mix a variety of systems and ideas. There is such an overbearing amount of RHP based books yet such a vastly limited selection of LHP based books, that if one were to limit themselves to only LHP based materials from that point on, they would not travel very far and would quickly find themself bored and with no new options they can employ.

UTILIZING OTHER METHODS & EXPLORATION

We already know that many of us here on this forum do work with other entities and spirits besides just demons. Also, angels, elementals, ancestral spirits, pagan gods/goddesses, animal totem spirits, the Fae and so on. But it seems as if speaking in reference to Pagan literature, to some, is something to be left behind once this path is explored. We have others here who mix forms of RHP based magick into their practices and other spiritual but not really magickal systems. It’s not uncommon to see others here utilizing methods from Buddhism, Taoism, Hinduism, Islamic magick, Paganism and even judeo based faiths, and so forth.

The other systems you mix with do not always have to be dark such as Vodoun, Santeria, Necronomicon, Vampirism, etc. Anything you find useful is worth incorporating into your daily life and rituals regardless of what type of magick or spiritual system it comes from. Do not limit your types of books, tools, or training materials to one specific system or path or else you will be limiting yourself too, and more greatly than you will ever know because if you don’t explore alternative routes then you literally will be unaware of the great opportunities for growth, expansion, and ascent that you will be missing out on.

I explore many different systems as they call out to me or I discover them on accident, or on occasion have a spirit lead me to one of them to force me to grow spiritually and magickally. You may have heard me on several occasions make references to Pagan and Hindu practices as well as Faerie and Dragon magick. Mixing a variety of magick from many different cultures is not something to feel ashamed of or make you feel like any less of a black sorcerer, it’s what separates the virtually unlimited magicians from the strictly limited. Such as Wicca. Wiccans can only reach a certain point in which they must stop expanding if they follow the guidelines hearsay because they are encouraged to stop exploring at a certain point and not go down certain routes that border on dark or as they like to call it “gray areas”.

So there is nothing wrong with seeking new routes to venture. I have spoken to quite a few people who are under the false pretense that once they denote themselves as a black magician that they only use dark resources from that point on or else they are not a true black magician. The kind of magick you practice is not what dictates your title as black magician, it is how you apply that magick to your life and whether or not you are okay with doing dark, personal gain, and baneful magick, even if only on occasion.

GODHOOD CONCEPT & NO LAWS THAT BIND THE ASPIRANT

There is no law or unwritten rule that says a black magician must only do dark magick from this point on or anything that says in order to qualify as a black magician one must place curses on others. I know many black magicians that will only place a curse on someone if they feel they have exhausted all over avenues but to them, being labeled as “black” is more about the freedom to explore magick for personal gain and selfish uses even if it means altering another’s set life course in the process to make it happen, about relinquishing any fears associated with contacting dark gods and demonic pact making, and about accelerating the self to the point of reaching personal godhood (or goddesshood for the ladies) which is a term in and of itself that most people fear; the idea of a human possibly becoming a self labeled god.

The godhood concept is not one strictly intended for narssicists to feel big and powerful in an attempt to satisfy their egos, but rather a concept for the magician realize his or her fullest potential. Discovering that although we remain limited within the confines of the human body to a certain extent, that if one will devote their life to ultimate achievement and self exploration that those limits and boundaries can quickly be vanquished and pushed aside to allow you to succeed. It’s about finding your boundaries and personal limitations, testing them, and saying fuck you, you will not hold me back for I will conquer all and have what I rightfully desire during my short existence on this planet.

The self proclaimed god sees no reason to live in misery while allowing an unseen force such as fate or destiny, or some almighty fictional god dictate their every move when they are aware that they have the power to change their destiny. So why let your life fall to pieces or suffer needlessly at the hands of some invisible dictator when the control is in your hands all along? This concept of self godhood is what truly sets apart the real black magicians from the aspiring, and what methods or systems you use to obtain this godhood is irrelevant. It’s simply “getting there” that truly counts for the most in the end. So I encourage anyone to seek out alternative routes and methods.

NON-LHP BOOKS THAT CAN INSPIRE OUT OF THE BOX THINKING

Some books I have come across that were written by non-LHP authors that inspired me to use their teachings toward my LHP practices because these authors are more concerned with teaching practical magick skills that are affective as opposed to the authors that only worry about upholding a wiccan fluff bunny do-gooder reputation.

-In The Shadow of 13 Moons: Embracing Lunar Energy
by: Kimberly Sherman Cook
(All about working with lunar energy, drawing down the moon, night time rituals and magick performed after dark, reaching ultimate power and energy peaks at hours when most are winding down and going to bed and how it deals with circadian rhythms.)

-The Gothic Grimoire & Nocturnal Witchcraft
by: Konstantinos
(Can be bought separately or in a boxed book set. E.A. has mentioned this author a time or two and that his methods were actually quite efficient and that he had some good ideas but mentioned that some of his methods were too gray area as in, he gravitates towards dark magick but seems to be too afraid to come right out and say this is dark magick for fear of being labeled evil. However, his books are indeed very dark yet he tries to remain neutral and speak of things from a perspective so as not to sound overly dark. He teaches you how to summon and create your own familiars made of nocturnal energy aka darkness, mind reading and energy reading techniques, calling forth dark energy, night time magick, evocation and briefly mentions invocation of dark energy.)

-Mystical Dragon Magick
by: D.J. Conway
(He is an author that I would highly recommend to anyone! His books are amazingly well written and are based on facts and experiences, not theory and bullshit. This book can easily be taken and turned dark if desired. He explains dragon magick thoroughly, how it is real and gives the history of dragons as they relate to sorcerers, teaches you how to summon or conjure your own dragon familiar and is loaded with practical exercises and spells to help you connect to the fascinating species known as dragons.)

-Practical Candleburning Rituals & Advanced Candle Magick
by: Raymond Buckland
(Again, another author that although Pagan, I would highly recommend because he knows his shit and he teaches it very well. These two books will teach you everything you need to know about candle magick such as color assocations, oil dressing, carving techniques, enchanting and empowering the candles, altar layouts for advanced candle rituals, and how to incorporate gems, crystals, and herbs into candle magick. The 2nd book, Advanced Candle Magick, goes on further to explain some highly elaborate rituals without the beginner based guidelines. Both books are loaded with spells that can easily be altered by you for dark purposes.)

So these are just the books I have in my collection that I have personally altered their contents and turned the meditations, spells, and rituals dark. I have many others I can recommend but these are the books I felt would be great for those seeking some new methods that realize how limited the selection of LHP based books is, because like I said these authors are not concerned with maintaining a do-gooder appearance they teach what they know to be practical and useful and their methods can easily be altered to suit your LHP based needs.

4 Likes

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:1, topic:6172”]SOMETHING OFTEN MISUNDERSTOOD BY NEW BLACK MAGICIANS

A common misconception I am noticing amongst those new to LHP and black magick is that once you trail down this path you can never go back. That one must put themselves in a box and only surround themself with black magick grimoires, LHP concepts, and only converse with demons outside of the human realms.

Technically, speaking of curses and such, that is something that once you start down that path it can never be undone. Sure you can decide to eventually give up on baneful magick and revert back to your white magick days at any point in time, but once a curse has been done and fulfilled it can never fully be undone. Even if a reversal spell is done, you cannot erase the fact that you once decided to tread down that path but you can change your ways in the future. That’s not really what this post is about.

The misconception I hear of most often is that once you have decided to go LHP that one can only use LHP and black magick oriented books, supplies, and entities. As if, utilizing other forms of magick and systems into your current path makes you less of a “real” black sorcerer. That could not be further from the truth. In fact, the most successful black magicians are those who mix a variety of systems and ideas. There is such an overbearing amount of RHP based books yet such a vastly limited selection of LHP based books, that if one were to limit themselves to only LHP based materials from that point on, they would not travel very far and would quickly find themself bored and with no new options they can employ.

We already know that many of us here on this forum do work with other entities and spirits besides just demons. Also, angels, elementals, ancestral spirits, pagan gods/goddesses, animal totem spirits, the Fae and so on. But it seems as if speaking in reference to Pagan literature, to some, is something to be left behind once this path is explored. We have others here who mix forms of RHP based magick into their practices and other spiritual but not really magickal systems. It’s not uncommon to see others here utilizing methods from Buddhism, Taoism, Hinduism, Islamic magick, Paganism and even judeo based faiths, and so forth.

The other systems you mix with do not always have to be dark such as Vodoun, Santeria, Necronomicon, Vampirism, etc. Anything you find useful is worth incorporating into your daily life and rituals regardless of what type of magick or spiritual system it comes from. Do not limit your types of books, tools, or training materials to one specific system or path or else you will be limiting yourself too, and more greatly than you will ever know because if you don’t explore alternative routes then you literally will be unaware of the great opportunities for growth, expansion, and ascent that you will be missing out on.

I explore many different systems as they call out to me or I discover them on accident, or on occasion have a spirit lead me to one of them to force me to grow spiritually and magickally. You may have heard me on several occasions make references to Pagan and Hindu practices as well as Faerie and Dragon magick. Mixing a variety of magick from many different cultures is not something to feel ashamed of or make you feel like any less of a black sorcerer, it’s what separates the virtually unlimited magicians from the strictly limited. Such as Wicca. Wiccans can only reach a certain point in which they must stop expanding if they follow the guidelines hearsay because they are encouraged to stop exploring at a certain point and not go down certain routes that border on dark or as they like to call it “gray areas”.

So there is nothing wrong with seeking new routes to venture. I have spoken to quite a few people who are under the false pretense that once they denote themselves as a black magician that they only use dark resources from that point on or else they are not a true black magician. The kind of magick you practice is not what dictates your title as black magician, it is how you apply that magick to your life and whether or not you are okay with doing dark, personal gain, and baneful magick, even if only on occasion.

There is no law or unwritten rule that says a black magician must only do dark magick from this point on or anything that says in order to qualify as a black magician one must place curses on others. I know many black magicians that will only place a curse on someone if they feel they have exhausted all over avenues but to them, being labeled as “black” is more about the freedom to explore magick for personal gain and selfish uses even if it means altering another’s set life course in the process to make it happen, about relinquishing any fears associated with contacting dark gods and demonic pact making, and about accelerating the self to the point of reaching personal godhood (or goddesshood for the ladies) which is a term in and of itself that most people fear; the idea of a human possibly becoming a self labeled god.

The godhood concept is not one strictly intended for narssicists to feel big and powerful in an attempt to satisfy their egos, but rather a concept for the magician realize his or her fullest potential. Discovering that although we remain limited within the confines of the human body to a certain extent, that if one will devote their life to ultimate achievement and self exploration that those limits and boundaries can quickly be vanquished and pushed aside to allow you to succeed. It’s about finding your boundaries and personal limitations, testing them, and saying fuck you, you will not hold me back for I will conquer all and have what I rightfully desire during my short existence on this planet.

The self proclaimed god sees no reason to live in misery while allowing an unseen force such as fate or destiny, or some almighty fictional god dictate their every move when they are aware that they have the power to change their destiny. So why let your life fall to pieces or suffer needlessly at the hands of some invisible dictator when the control is in your hands all along? This concept of self godhood is what truly sets apart the real black magicians from the aspiring, and what methods or systems you use to obtain this godhood is irrelevant. It’s simply “getting there” that truly counts for the most in the end. So I encourage anyone to seek out alternative routes and methods.

Some books I have come across that were written by non-LHP authors that inspired me to use their teachings toward my LHP practices because these authors are more concerned with teaching practical magick skills that are affective as opposed to the authors that only worry about upholding a wiccan fluff bunny do-gooder reputation.

(All about working with lunar energy, drawing down the moon, night time rituals and magick performed after dark, reaching ultimate power and energy peaks at hours when most are winding down and going to bed and how it deals with circadian rhythms.)

(Can be bought separately or in a boxed book set. E.A. has mentioned this author a time or two and that his methods were actually quite efficient and that he had some good ideas but mentioned that some of his methods were too gray area as in, he gravitates towards dark magick but seems to be too afraid to come right out and say this is dark magick for fear of being labeled evil. However, his books are indeed very dark yet he tries to remain neutral and speak of things from a perspective so as not to sound overly dark. He teaches you how to summon and create your own familiars made of nocturnal energy aka darkness, mind reading and energy reading techniques, calling forth dark energy, night time magick, evocation and briefly mentions invocation of dark energy.)

-Mystical Dragon Magick
(He is an author that I would highly recommend to anyone! His books are amazingly well written and are based on facts and experiences, not theory and bullshit. This book can easily be taken and turned dark if desired. He explains dragon magick thoroughly, how it is real and gives the history of dragons as they relate to sorcerers, teaches you how to summon or conjure your own dragon familiar and is loaded with practical exercises and spells to help you connect to the fascinating species known as dragons.)

(Again, another author that although Pagan, I would highly recommend because he knows his shit and he teaches it very well. These two books will teach you everything you need to know about candle magick such as color assocations, oil dressing, carving techniques, enchanting and empowering the candles, altar layouts for advanced candle rituals, and how to incorporate gems, crystals, and herbs into candle magick. The 2nd book, Advanced Candle Magick, goes on further to explain some highly elaborate rituals without the beginner based guidelines. Both books are loaded with spells that can easily be altered by you for dark purposes.)

So these are just the books I have in my collection that I have personally altered their contents and turned the meditations, spells, and rituals dark. I have many others I can recommend but these are the books I felt would be great for those seeking some new methods that realize how limited the selection of LHP based books is, because like I said these authors are not concerned with maintaining a do-gooder appearance they teach what they know to be practical and useful and their methods can easily be altered to suit your LHP based needs.[/quote]

All too often,on other occult forums and such,whenever I’m asked what kind of magick I practice,I’m always vague and say:’‘I’m eclectic.’’

When probed for details,I tell them that I adhere to the Left Hand Path,and that I practice Black Magic,White Magic,Qabalah,Elemental magic,Islamic mysticism,Christian mysticism,Eastern Mysticism,Fay Magic,Satanism,Chaos Magic,Kemetic Magic,Hellenistic magic,Necromancy,Ancestral Magic,Folk Magics,Cthonic magic,Vampirism,Sex Magick,various forms of Shamanism,Jinn magic,which is to say Sihr,among others.

THis tends to raise some eyebrows,not just because a fuller list tends to take up ten rows or so.However,consider this,there isn’t really a one true LHP.In fact,the LHP fights against this one true church dogma.The Left Hand Path varies from person to person.

Hell,S Ben Qayin believes some people were born for black magick,and some people were born for white magick,and both paths are valid paths of ascent.Timothy throws that out of the window,and claims all people are born for black magick,because it is the only true kind of magick,that isn’t hypocritical.Astrid believes that using the left hand path and right hand path in conjunction is necessary for true exaltation.And EA Koetting,takes the completely other stance and says that black magick and white magick are both just labels,and that the true magician has no restraint and does whatever form of magick he wants,for whatever he wants.Ergo,he advocates the Left Hand Path philosophy,emphasizes that even the RHP philosophy is good for some people who choose to abide it,and swears by practicing every magick he can get his hands on.

Sure,these literal legends of Black magick agree on some things,and accept each other for their differences,but it’s clear that there’s no one true black magick to abide by.

I’ve never felt any doubt,or disdain towards the faith of my birth.In fact,what got me into magick was a delve into mysticism,because at the age of 7,I met Sufis,who emphasized learning from God and from experience rather than blindly trusting the Qur’an or whatever else is doing.Basically,they gave back the spirituality,to the religion,and the closer I got to God,the farther I got from Islam,because I achieved a form of gnosis,with Source,and deemed that religions had their fallacies,and such.

So,I really didn’t have any reason to denounce the religion,and I freely have no qualms with utilizing Islam for my purposes,just as shamelessly as I permit myself to use black magick.And remember,that both black magick and Islam are just TWO of the countless systems that I read about and throw around.

There are some systems I consider way too extreme for me,or way too intense.I’m a dilletanti in necromancy,I use it for some stuff,and when needed,but I don’t regularly work with the dead,or have any devotion to them(besides my ancestors).I am FASCINATED by Haitian Vodoun,and all of the religions of the African diaspora,and I probably no more about Vodoun than your average magician(and waaay more than your average Joe),but I refuse to practice it.Same goes for the Qlippoth.I don’t work with pixies,I’ve only dabbled with Jinn,I don’t wanna call on Lucifuge Rofocale,because that would be overpowered,

So those are limits that I’ve set on myself,that I may end up breaking but that are set in stone for now.

1 Like

I think a true black magician has no rules or regulations, he has no creed or follows no religion for to do so makes him part of the zombie nation. Following strict guidelines is limiting to say the least and goes against my maverick mentality. Black magic is about using knowledge of any description and putting this into operation to get the job done. Many outsiders seem to think that it’s all about harming people and risking your own neck to get rich or something!

To be a black magician, you need to have a wide range of knowledge and develop different levels of skills. This is impossible within a set of rules that says you must not do this or that. A black magician will do whatever it takes, he will go out of his way at times to break the fucking mould and create a new one if that’s what is needed because sometimes, this is what you have to do. Life demands this strategy to progress and succeed and that’s why a black magician is far more powerful than any RHP mob.

Many years ago, a great passionate man was held within a regime that stopped his progress. He was trapped within the guidelines of tradition through fear and threat. He broke away from this repressed outlook to do whatever he had to do to succeed. He became one of the greatest martial artists of all time, which sort of masked the fact that he was also a magnificent philosopher.

He said to his students ‘take whatever is necessary and discard the rest’ as this is the only way when all else fails. He was (as far as I’m concerned) a true black magician of the martial arts…his name was Bruce Lee.

3 Likes

That’s precisely want I meant by my original post. That you have to discard those boundaries as a true black sorcerer has no boundaries, he/she has no rules, and does whatever it takes to overcome any limitations if and when they reach them. Being a black sorcerer does not mean you have to discard your morals or lifestyle tenets such as not killing, not stealing, etc. These kinds of morals are just common sense ways to live to ensure your freedom by keeping you from doing something that will get the “system” on your ass and throw you in jail or put you on death row. So morals are perfectly okay to have because our society has laws and rules that must be followed in order to keep our freedom. Some laws can be broken with the aide of magick, but not all of them because some things even magick cannot cover up, like if you go out and kill 5 people, I’m pretty sure in that instance you’re gonna be fucked either way.

But I do not abide by any magickal rules such as no cursing, no personal gain, no contacting demons, you must meditate 5 times per day blah blah… I pretty much do what the fuck I want to do and it’s working very well for me. I have already defied the “societal system”. I do not hold a 9 to 5 job, I do not pay taxes, I am self employed and completely self sufficient, I operate online businesses and also do custom craft projects that people pay me for like painting antique items, making them hand bound and painted grimoires, designing matching jewelry for someones brides maids, etc. I do just fine and don’t have to listen to a boss because I am too fucking stubborn to take orders from someone and I cannot work with a manager standing over my shoulder dictating my every move instead of just giving me a chore list and leaving me alone.

And I don’t pay taxes because I purposefully manipulated my business ventures so they would bring me enough money to live comfortably, pay my bills, pay my own way for everything without asking anyone else for a dime but not enough to exceed the maximum income allowed. Here in my state, even If I own a business as long as my income does not reach over a certain limit, I do not have to file taxes as a business as they consider me just a hobby seller, so I’ve got my figures down to make just under that maximum income amount so I never have to pay taxes. However, I will have to pay homeowners taxes when my house is built. But in my eyes, I am already over halfway there to becoming a living god.

1 Like

That’s exactly right RavensAscent, you certainly have the right idea about black magic (sorry for the assumption here but you must have been badly abused?).

Most of us come from repressed backgrounds where we were ‘held at bay’ or bullied into doing things we didn’t want to do. This is what makes us, this is why some of us sooner or later rebel and independence takes over and we start to control our world (Black Magic is one personification of this).

I think the serious practitioner is either heading towards full independence, or has already achieved this as his actions and thoughts will reflect his values. Most people are part of the zombie nation; they are led by outside forces who control them subconsciously. The media for example through television, radio and newspapers can infiltrate people’s psyche greatly thus suggesting many ideas to them through the use of sex, shock (fear) and compassion.

Religion is another load of bullshit, which has controlled many people’s thoughts for the last 2,000 years!! Religion preaches that if you do bad things, then it will come back to haunt you or be with you for the next time around. If karma truly existed then the world would be a different place indeed but it doesn’t! The law of return will only come into operation here when someone decides to do something about it and not until. That old saying, ‘what goes around comes around’ is just fabricated SHIT to keep the masses at bay and it will only work in your personal reality if you believe in it.

Take a look at some of the ruling bodies and organisations, which make important decisions concerning our life. You will no doubt arrive at politicians, lawyers and high ranking police officers to name but a few. Many of these are corrupt manipulating jerks who lie through their teeth just to better their own lives. The ones that do go against the regime and fight for independence can end up dead or in prison, which is where many of our politicians belong!

(The black magician however is clever here, as they tend to make it look like they fit in with society to stop anymore enforcement on them ~ abit like the real witches from the medieval period who escaped premature cremation lol!).

Jail is just another way the state enforce much of their corruption upon us through the fear of more restriction if we don’t comply. Education also has a lot to answer for as it can totally corrupt and interfere with our minds, so we are therefore more willing to comply with what is presented to us as adults.

One of the biggest controlling factors on this planet is money as it’s the main source of power to obtain our objectives. It can also act as a shallow ‘means’ of designating our worth as humans and therefore, the way many think of us in terms of how much respect they are willing to give us. So the more money we accumulate, the more respect we get from the plastic population (many here will tend to rebel against money because of these ideas).

Some of the worst nightmares however, to deal with are our relationships with others. We must get out of all controlling relationships where we are either undermined or bullied and this can be some of our own family and so called friends!! All of these outside forces are controlling and out of sync with the real magician, who will strive to eradicate these elements as much as possible to gain full independence and freedom.

So out go the newspapers, television or any attention given to the media at all, ‘other than anything which may directly affect us’. The magician will also choose to work for himself thereby removing employers from his life and the pittance given as payment from them for your input. The aim of independence is to take control of your life and totally ignore all outside ruling bodies of influence. Get out of the machine and be free!!

So let’s now assume you have become committed to magic over time as a means of reclaiming your rightful control, which may have been taken away from you as a child. You are walking down the left hand path and have eradicated all controlling elements. You may or may not be financially independent just yet but you have made the decision to make your own trail in life………………….Congratulations, and welcome to ‘Club-Elite’ for this is where you will find all true black magicians.

“I do agree with you here but I personally don’t have any morals? I don’t care about right or wrong or good and bad. I place no labels on anything thereby lifting more restrictions from my life. I simply tend to accept things for what they are instead as it stops me judging. I think those that criticise others are scared of those same traits happening to themselves, or hate to be reminded of who they are themselves…and that’s why it bothers them?”

We need to detach more, release ourselves more, learn to fully open that crown chakra maybe, which is easier said than done in a world that tries to control us, and keep us attached…

4 Likes

I wrote the exact same thing on another thread, although worded differently, but I feel the same way about karma. If it truly existed, those rich asshole polititians would not be making an automatic $200,000 per year, cheating on their wives with dirty hookers, making childish commercials that air every 10 minutes where they verbally insult their opponents and live happily. Those mutherfucks would be homeless and hurting by now if karma existed.

And all these people that would give you the shoes off their feet if they thought you needed them more than they do, yet they are homeless, car breaks down constantly, they get parking tickets all the time, and have really bad luck. That seems reversed to me and messed up so yes, karma is a BS lie to control people. I am currently editing a very long audio seminar I made for youtube about karma and how it’s only real if you believe it is and it relates to the power of your thoughts and unintentional magickal projection (accidental spells casted with your thoughts).

And I apologize if I cuss too much but I am a bit of an anarchist myself, not fully, but I do have a large handful of anarchist traits and I live with people that I cannot even say fart, crap, or darn around because they say those are substitution words for cursing and that fart just sounds vulgar. Give me a break (rolls eyes) so when I am around other adults that don’t mind it, I tend to not censor my language. Anyway, back on topic.

Yes, I was abused many times during my life. My mom beat me over the dumbest little things like spilling my cereal or drinking a Mt. Dew after 6:00 p.m. My ex-hubby would get drunk and the smallest thing would set him off and instead of telling me to go in the other room I am agitated he’d just smack me in the face and black my eye. In school I was picked on by the sheep children because I have always had this semi-anarchist fuck the system attitude. I literally was born this way, I have always rejected authority and questioned laws and rules as young as 2 years old while other children were still watching Sesame street and shitting their pants, I was the toddler saying “why can’t I do that? It’s not fair.”.

But because of my rebellious nature, the sheep kids picked on me, threw stuff at my head, tripped me, spilled drinks on me on purpose. Oh and, last year I got kidnapped by 3 drug addicts that were so high on meth and this new drug that was manufactured recently in my state (yeah you all probably don’t even know about that drug, it’s new and only being sold around here and 10x worse than meth. It kills you within 6 months if you use it 3 or more times per week) but they were so freaking high they mistook me for someone else they know and held me hostage with swords to my neck, made me drink blue gatorade which I later found out with a drug test I got at the hospital that it was laced with Xanax and god knows what they did to me while I was knocked out because the two women were gay. Lucifer saved me from that one, they voluntarily let me go, bought me some smokes and apologized then took me home, then they ended up in the graveyard a few days later (2 of them did) thanks to Lucifers caring father side he has for his devoted followers.

So yeah, last year was my last straw. I decided I had enough and I snapped. Starting getting in fist fights with women that tried to use violence to manipulate me and when they realized that I’m the quiet one that snaps and goes crazy, they stopped messing with me. They thought I was quiet because I was afraid, shy, and timid or something. And I started getting very deep into black magick. Cursing every last one of those bitches (I lived in a bad neighborhood because that’s all I could afford in the town I was living in, very expensive rent) that tried to ruin my life last year because I had reached my breaking point and if something wasn’t done to stop them, I was about to go check myself into the psych ward voluntarily. And let’s just say, all those people that tortured me last year are no longer here on earth. So they are no longer a problem for me.

But that was when I realized how powerful black magick is compared to the restricted white magick systems. So last year was when I decided to work towards being a black sorceress and ever since, my life has been better than ever. I could not be happier and the spirits I work with really take care of me and protect me. Everything I have needed lately but didn’t want to buy because I’m to concerned with saving my money for foundation, floor, and roofing material, suddenly came to me for free with cash register errors, 50 cent off coupons accidentally ringing up my purchase for free. But I needed these things desperately. So the spirits are definitely looking out for me these days which I am thankful for. But yes, abuse is what finally pushed me to try until I succeed. That’s why I seem snappy sometimes, because I’ve had a rough life and when someone starts an argument with me I snap back because my defenses say, oh no, not this drama crap again!

1 Like

It’s amazing how many of ‘us lot’ are naturally drawn to the occult or vice versa ~ the occult comes looking for us, especially when we have been hurt so much and held back in life. I find that this is that balancing agent of life, which is needed to rectify the situation and make it complete.

Magic however is a powerful tool and the sad truth is, many poor souls who dabble with the occult with a broken heart and deep insecurities only seem to become even more stagnated, or drift into bigger trouble and then magic gets a bad name “as its all the work of the devil you know” but the opportunities are within it to fix us and flourish?

I always find this sad but amusing at the same time how life gives us the answer in a box without the fucking instructions on the side…LOL!

Therefore some dedicate themselves to it and mend their shattered lives while others either cause more damage, or just waste more time? The occult (especially mixed with certain drugs) can be like using a sledge hammer to knock in a panel pin at times.

I think magic, or least aspects of metaphysics should be taught in schools but as per usual; they’ll continue to force a great deal of irrelevant information down children’s throats that truly serves no purpose when they walk out of the gates.

I’ve had alot of crap to overcome myself and even though I’m educated in sciences of mind and body, nothing seems to have the potential that magic has. I do regard magic however as a science but the irony is this, it seems to take a beautiful deep artistical mind to operate it?

2 Likes

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:1, topic:6172”]SOMETHING OFTEN MISUNDERSTOOD BY NEW BLACK MAGICIANS

-Mystical Dragon Magick

So these are just the books I have in my collection that I have personally altered their contents and turned the meditations, spells, and rituals dark. I have many others I can recommend but these are the books I felt would be great for those seeking some new methods that realize how limited the selection of LHP based books is, because like I said these authors are not concerned with maintaining a do-gooder appearance they teach what they know to be practical and useful and their methods can easily be altered to suit your LHP based needs.[/quote]

Is the Godhood concept nothing more then maintaining an “if it works for you, then good” attitude? If this is true then wouldn’t Godhood be completely different from the Godhood concept? Personally I think everyone has the ability to let go of labels and become great magicians but not everyone has the ability to become true omnipotent Gods.

Godhood is an abstract idea just like the demiurge. No one can prove that the demiurge is real but people have faith in it and it gets them everywhere and nowhere at the same time. Same thing with Godhood, people can kid themselves into believing they’re living gods because they know a few magick tricks or live a certain lifestyle but that doesn’t mean it will get them anywhere in life or make them gods. You and I haven’t met a true living god in the flesh with omnipotent powers because it doesn’t exist at this time with our current technology. I get the concept of Godhood being a spiritual archetype that we hope to become when we die but this could be one of two things that comes from unverified personal gnosis. 1.) It could be a delusion because we haven’t fully accepted the fact that we die and become nothing more than decaying organic matter or 2.) the path to godhood (becoming an omnipotent God or Goddess) is clear to us and has become our true destination after death.

I think being a God in this life is just a perspective or “deific mask” that some of us have adopted in order to get through life. Having the ability to do magick doesn’t make us Gods because it’s an ability that we all possess as humans. These abilities may seem God-like to those who haven’t learned how to wield these latent powers but once they have learned the how’s and why’s of magick they’re not very different from you or I. This takes away from the true essence of Godhood because the idea of being a god is a selfish act not a selfless one where everyone is equal.

Anyone with a self help book can project an image of success, get the ladies and cash out big time if they were inclined to do so. This doesn’t make them LHP or a Satanist, it just means they’re self-empowered. Getting rid of the labels turned the concept of real Satanic Magick into one big self help seminar where everyone makes up the rules as they go and delude themselves into believing that they are all special and unique snowflakes. This approach has opened the door for the weak and desperate to come in. I blame the charlatans for this because they are maze makers turning the occult into a for profit business like the church.

A true Satanist and practitioner of lhp magick puts the self over spirituality, hence the second Satanic Statement, “Satan represents vital existence, instead of spiritual pipe dreams!” Isn’t Godhood a spiritual pipe dream just like the Christian’s idea of heaven? If Godhood is nothing more than indulgence and the epitome of self love shouldn’t it be called something else? I think we’ve got to draw the line somewhere because the people with the loudest mouths in our community are doing a bang up job. Sheeple are sheeple whether they know it or not. The reason why I say this is because people are conforming to quickly to the mainstream ideas and concepts because they are flashy and promise certain things. Whatever happened to questioning things and finding the answers for yourself instead of taking someone’s word for it?

This is why good lhp books are hard to come by. People are straying away from what it truly means to be adversarial and they are rewriting rewrites of great books with sound philosophical satanic understandings. They peddle these rewrites to the lhp community as something new or advanced when they really are something watered down and acceptable for everyone who enjoys reading a bit of smut. Regardless of this, I think the information is there you just got to find it. It just takes a few good lhp books to get you on track and fuck all the rest imo.

I think the main thing for every newb to learn is to learn how to question things. Don’t become stagnant and stay liberated from gurus. They exist in more ways then one. The other thing I think you should do if your new to the lhp is read the Satanic Bible by Anton LaVey and keep it and embrace it because it calls to you or burn it because it’s garbage.

Sorry for the edits and adding some stuff at the end, I’m assuming no one was replying to this when I added what I added.*

But what’s your model for personal godhood?

When you release all qualities, qualifications, all limits and definitions, you become One with the source and cease to have an ego - ego, selfhood, is based on defining oneself as being one thing, not another, and on desire.

You can either becoming a LIVING god, a differentiated being, in which case the global lore and legends of the gods (who often got into fights, were wounded or elevated above others, had desires, quests, etc) applies - or you enter total union and in that state, cease to desire anything, since (when you lack selfhood, which is comprised of labels, of being one thing but not another) there is nothing external to you, so therefore, nothing to desire.

1 Like

I called it the godhood concept because it’s just that, a concept, an idea. Humans will always be limited because our bodies die and we are incapable of learning to fly, teleport, lift 8,000 lb. cars, etc. but thinking reasonably, with magick we can push past our other limitations as much as possible to achieve constant happiness and contentment. That is what godhood is all about. Not about trying to be like a mythological god in a Sci-Fi movie, but pushing our mind and souls to the furthest limits while remaining opposed to societal and religious limitations.

To me, achieving godhood (becoming a living god) seems like just a different way of undergoing “the pursuit of happiness” and searching for it. And pardon me as I have forgotten who, but someone said that due to the way the human mind is hardwired, that we can never achieve true happiness because once we have what we want, we become greedy, get bored, and want more and more.

But the godhood concept to me is more like a way of life than something like becoming a movie style goddess with cartoonish super powers. It’s all about achievement, balance, harmony, determination, and ascension. So for me, it’s an idea and a sort of “system” (lack of a better word) to live by, not something to over inflate my ego and make me feel special.

As for the artist comment I read, it does seem like most of those who excell at this and reach that fullest potential have very artistic, scientific, and detail oriented minds.

But what’s your model for personal godhood?

When you release all qualities, qualifications, all limits and definitions, you become One with the source and cease to have an ego - ego, selfhood, is based on defining oneself as being one thing, not another, and on desire.

You can either becoming a LIVING god, a differentiated being, in which case the global lore and legends of the gods (who often got into fights, were wounded or elevated above others, had desires, quests, etc) applies - or you enter total union and in that state, cease to desire anything, since (when you lack selfhood, which is comprised of labels, of being one thing but not another) there is nothing external to you, so therefore, nothing to desire.[/quote]

Like I said in my post, it’s just a perspective on life. It can be whatever you want it to be. If it comes down to being a differentiated being like the gods from the global lore you mentioned (who often got into fights, were wounded or elevated above others, had desires, quests, etc) Godhood becomes just another word for Life. Everyone does this whether or not they practice magick it’s called living or experiencing life.

I feel like the labels are important because they were created to represent certain things. What we have now like I stated in my post is something diluted, far from what the idea of what being adversarial was meant to be according to Lavey.

Either way I think the idea of godhood is something to strive for and something more than a perspective on life but I probably won’t see it because my idea of perfection and immortality can be obtained through advancements in technology.

When it comes to living, what Raven posted is absolutely true but I’m merely debating that the labels shouldn’t be changed to suit everyone.

I think Godhood is a concept related to the human potential. What is life? What is its meaning as far as humans are concerned?

I can only give you my opinion here but I think Godhood ‘in this context’ is about advancement and that energy that drives us to become better, that desire to know more and apply it i[/i], the application of tested principles to help us practically i[/i], to be happy, satisfied and content with ourselves and to help others…etc, to name but a few.

All the above however comes down to that one major current of life which is to progress and advance…to evolve! If life never gave us the opportunity to do this then we would simply stagnate, decay and cease to exist. Life would indeed be pointless without this factor within us to advance. Although the rest of the inhabitants of earth i[/i] seem to be quite content with where there presently are?

We appear to follow this current so for me, it’s about all those things above and most importantly, sharing and passing these things down to the next generation. This guides and maintains our progress and eventual enlightenment. Even in death, there’s is no true ending (as far as I’m concerned) as the spirit appears to transform, reanimate, evolve and move on. So this progressive momentum tends to run through all of life and beyond.

I do think myelf C.J, that we all have the demiurge within us, that ability to create but many of us don’t want the responsibility which allows us to maintain our creations thus fulfilling the demiuge?

The truth is, we do have mind blowing potential, but a limited ability to access this? As humans we only tend to use around 10% of our supply! 20% would give us control over most of our bodily functions and emotional system, which is what dolphins have! 30% would allow us to directly control other people and going above this mark, we would be able to control physical forces around us like ‘Magneto’ from the Xmen!

60% and above has that much power attached to it, we wouldn’t even be able to contemplate what we could do with it but the truth is, each and every one of us has this amazing potential and this is a fact of life. It is what inspires movies like ‘Limitless’ and ‘Lucy’ which I love to watch as it shows a mere fraction of our untapped resources.

So we are truly magnificent within this idea of ‘Raw’ potential, we just need to realise a small fraction of it as we are indeed limitless…

My dog’s not very bright, and he’s old, but he perks up if we take a new route during walkies, so he evidently has some urge towards novel experiences.

Most animals in the wild are trying to get enough food every day, and to simply survive, so maybe animals have a version of Maslow’s heirarchy (below) as well?

Dolphins appear to enjoy learning new things as well, and so do non-human primates, and pigs.

The modern day version of being adverserial is completely different than it was several hundred years ago. Anyone can be an anarchist or carry some anarchistic views (traits that I display some of myself), but a true anarchist or adversary is one who will stop at nothing to fight for what they believe is right, even if it means dying in the process just to prove a point. Our ancestors did this daily, and they died with pride and honor because even though they died, they died trying.

"If it takes forever…I will die trying"
Quote from one of my favorite songs

However, something happened over the years and I’m not sure what, but the human race has definitely evolved somewhat into a more cowardice species, too afraid to fight for what they want because the idea of death scares people because face it, no one knows what really happens after we die. Even the religious people that worship one god are afraid of death.

Do you really think that if they truly believed in their god, that so many of them would be terrified to die? No. I have only heard a very small portion of christians say they would die fighting for their rights as a christian any day because death is not something to fear, and they go to heaven and god will reward them for remaining faithful to him. Only a tiny portion of christians say this while most, believe in heaven yet the idea of death still scares them. Maybe it’s just the pain part that scares them and not the mystery behind it since they do believe there is an afterlife, or maybe they are afraid of going to hell for their mistakes? Who knows.

But a true adversary is willing to die. In our current society sure we have a hell of a lot of people that hate this current system, that talk about fighting back, yada yada, but do they fight when the time comes for such an opportunity? No, they sit at home and bitch from behind their computer screens, afraid of dying in the middle of a riot or getting arrested for protesting. So many people claim to be anarchists this day and age, but they are not truly such. They too are afraid of death which keeps them from truly lashing out and fighting back.

What the hell happened when all of our ancestors with these warrior-like spirits died? We all became cowards! I sure as hell would love to see what would happen if 100,000 people or more would agree to become possessed by some our ancestors spirits and let the spirit take full control of their body for so many weeks or months, through an official pact of course where the spirit agrees to relinquish his control on a certain date, but do this and let those spirit take us over with their courageous attitudes. I guarantee we could have the governments overthrown within less than a year.

As for ultimate power, it is a proven fact that we only use about 10% of our brains. I believe that the other portions as Savodonger said, hold the keys to unlocking our fullest potential including things that seem impossible like telekenetic conversations, orbing and teleportation, levitation, etc. And the reason they keep us so programmed is to keep us from discovering how to unlock these abilities for if enough people did, with that kind of power we could kill every single authority figure in the world if we desired.

They love their control and see this type of power as an extreme threat. So from an early age they teach us that superheroes are only sci-fi characters and fairy tales to make us believe this stuff is not real or achievable, so we won’t waste time going after those things, thinking it’s all fake. We have been repressed way more than we realize. I do believe X-men like abilities are possible but discovering how to unlock them is the hardest part. There are things the government hides from us, things that are highky guarded which I believe contains the answers to lifes greatest mysteries and probably, how to unlock such power which is why the government goes to such great lengths to keep this information hidden.

They have done experiments with DNA on military particpants trying to create the ultimate indestructible military personnel. I don’t think they have succeeded yet but they know that magick and superhero like abilities are indeed real. They want us to believe it’s not to keep us from exploring, so they can unlock this power on their end and have even more control over us, and no ordinary citizens will be able to use the same powers to fight back. I have always felt like deep inside I have a great power within me, something that if unlocked would yeild results to the likes of which I have never which is why I also study psychology, various sciences, physics, philosophy, biology, and medical fields. I have studied so much medical stuff I can diagnose myself before seeing a doctor and he tells me the exact same thing when I go to my appointment. But I am using this knowledge and applying it to magick and trying to find the key to unlocking this.

I had a premonition once followed by a visit from a spirit, in which I was told that I could easily unlock this portion of my brain and tells others like me how to do it so, so we could fight back and regain control of our world, but that it would take great determination and educational studies on my part. But just because they said I have the ability, doesn’t mean I will succeed until I make the effort to. I have asked other spirits to verify this, thinking maybe I was having a grandiose delusion, but at this point I have no clue what to do or where to start. But the spirits have lately been calling me the “keeper of the keys”. Whatever that means. And of course this one of those things the spirits will not elaborate on, you know the type of thing where they say you must discover this on your own we cannot tell you.

1 Like

Also, an idea I have toyed around with. Some say they believe maybe the Anunnaki giants aided our ancestors in building the pyramids because they did not have cranes and bulldozers back then and that each stone was so heavy that even 20 or more could not lift them or use a wedge to push them up onto those little wagon like carts the ancient Egyptians are often depicted with in art showing the building of the pyramids. The stones are just too heavy.

I however, have often wondered if maybe those people discovered how to unlock super strength or possibly the ability to levitate objects? I mean, if you have 30 men all focusing their power onto one large stone it’s possible that their combined power was enough to levitate the stones into position.

Which may also be why certain parts of the main pyramid are highly guarded, like we will shoot you on sight with no questions asked if you come near here type of guarded. Maybe those parts contain crucial information about this, that the government does not want getting into the hands of the public? Many believe there may be a hall of records contained within or that the pyramids contain info on aliens and UFOs, but all alien thinking aside, what if the pyramids contain the key to unlocking unlimited power? And the govt. hasn’t figured out how to do it because it’s written in some ancient cryptic language, but are afraid if released publicly that someone else may figure it out and use that knowledge to destroy them?

Just a theory, but rather interesting.

1 Like

@Raven: i think your cursing jlis funny. Especially when you talk about them shittin their pants. Glad to hear there are others around who will curse bullies. And Im not talking about the majority dabbling (I still consider them white magickans and RHP… As they act like it) who finally decide to take action. One must be willing to snap and destroy their enemies as a Non-Forgiver.

The RHP crowd have some very childish and immature people. Example: when I want to empower myself they call me Evil and of the Devil (their Fear reaction),but when I am weak they are more than happy to take cheap shots at me. So they then have to be dealt with.

I disagree about the reversal of curses. All curses can be reversed, erased, sloughed off like a snakes skin. It just takes know how and applied power.

This thread had wandered off-topic as people picked up the responses to Savodonger’s comment, below, so I’ve split it and tidied up a little:

Can anyone who wants to discuss the issue of how much brainpower we use, etc., please take that on the new thread, How Much Brainpower Do We Usually Use? and please keep this one for discussing the points raised by RavensAscent in the original post?

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Thank you Lady Eva for the split. Sorry to make a big deal over this going off topic. It happens to all of us on occasion but I guess I was frustrated because this topic turned to science and on another website, one of my discussions on a particular pagan deity turned into a convo about Halloween edition Barbies. Guess I was just disappointed that no one was addressing the topics in question on either site so I was eager to read responses about the topics at hand but kept discovering unrelated content.

So if anyone wants to discuss the godhood concept topic that was first posted about here feel free.

I agree very much with your view. So what is the way forward? Abused - absolutely. Seen for myself that authorities family etc are egoistic bullies that will give me no freedom to live, even my own human rights - shure.
Magic is something that has always been there for me in the darkest hours and kept me alive… but how do I utilize it more? I dont feel like its giving me enough or I know enough, to get me my independance. Sure I see it too logically somewhat as a science, and science like mentioned has its boundaries… like commenter above mentioned one cannot actully go out and kill 5 people for example and not expect consiquences…( not to contradict but I too have learnt from experience karma is a load of toss, among other things…)
So one of my complications it that I have to look after my kids… Ive tried moving away years ago, left everyone and everything behind but it all follows one around -especially with kids. So I finally think maybe in 4 years time when the kids are older Ill excape all this - live off grid ect. But that will be most of my lifetime in real hell and hoping on another period again in my life that ‘maybe’ I can be free and not live in fear and controlling abuse… dont get me wrong, magic taught me to do amazing things at times, it was my only friend at times, it made things bareable, and cool things might happen (maybe that is an area I need to utilise more) learning like you say about detatchment etc… but once you know the system is f*cked up and metiphorically once they got you in prison there is generally a very slim chance of all amount of magic will magically wisk you out off there… yeah maybe the subconcious magic worked on yourself and also deliberatly working that on others (e.g. through hypnosis for example) that I have heard of (I myself dont know how to do that…) that can get you in a better place or even regain your freedom but it is not guarenteed. So what is magic that justified rebels like ourselfs need to use to ultimately gain our freedom? As much as I love magic and all and feel all ‘special’ to talk to daemons etc… ( which I still think of as a balance of real / science because maybe its only a place from the unconcious mind that is doing all this… the same place madness is formed… Ill leave this for another discussion maybe…) but sometimes I just feel like giving up, especially that I feel tackling this by myself has exausted me and havnt got much further and the voice of my family telling me I keep on making the same mistakes, basically to walk their trodden blp blp path of religion which I feel no substance as a way of life … only cruelness madness and deciet, abuse, control etc… So which part of magic am I missing out on or overlooking that others have mastered and i have not to acomplish my freedom aka ‘godhood’.
All the best
L

Ps On a lighter note, when the ‘newage’ comes round I hope to be the pink-and-white teddy lol (you’ll get the gist lol)

Or better still the girl that owns it. Lol