Mastering Structuring - A WHOLE NEW LEVEL

I’m going to do this this morning at twilight after my qi gong yoga. An astral daemon was conceived within me yesterday named Nix, whom I must give form to today.
Maybe I will give update if anyone’s interested.

From what I understand about structuring, from my own personal experience…

There are like these circuits of energy that have these little balls of light, they might be atoms but I’m not sure, I was shown in past life when I was in the priesthood of Enki, priests would be able to manifest objects with their consciousness, however they would also use torus fields, they would speed up their torus fields to such a degree that time would cease to exist, they would diminish the separation between past, present and future which allowed their minds to become indifferent from the external world, this practice also gave them the amazing telepathic gifts, super strength, opening the veil and probably more abilities but I do know it exists, when I had that power coursing through me it sucked my kidneys dry

I know a magician that worked with similar energies and he passed out for 48 hours.

I remember seeing an interview of David Wilcock talking about torus fields and materializing a chair through structuring the light matrix, when you think about it everything in this reality is holographic, so I suppose it’s learning to manipulate the holographic matrix which can also include in theory powers like shapeshifting, telekinesis, teleportation, levitation etc.

So these things are possible without a doubt and much more

I’ve personally experienced the super strength, and honestly I was lifting 2 to 3 times what I usually life without any pain or struggle in my body it was pure cosmic force. I guess this would explain how you can break bricks, stone and trees with wing chun and Qigong, but even those traditions have teachings they keep secret and I honestly believe they tap into similar powers that you have described