Mastering soul travel

I have bought ea koetting mastering soul travel course and started practising it but i have a problem its that its all imagination he say imagine an object and push yourself towards the object so its all in my head so what should i do

No, you’re okay - it IS all in your head to begin with, because you need to seed this with a creative act, before you can draw the world inside their head and make changes to it, you need to kind of link up “out there” with “inside you,” and an act of creative visualisation is the KEY to this, weird as it sounds. :slight_smile:

Imagination is not an inferior thing some people do that’s wrong, it’s a powerful tool - for sure, sometimes misused or mistaken for more than it is, but that doesn’t diminish its valid and legitimate uses.

The creative act of imagining is the first step to linking your mind to the creative forces in the universe, and your internal godlike potential.

4 Likes

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:2, topic:8837”]No, you’re okay - it IS all in your head to begin with, because you need to seed this with a creative act, before you can draw the world inside their head and make changes to it, you need to kind of link up “out there” with “inside you,” and an act of creative visualisation is the KEY to this, weird as it sounds. :slight_smile:

Imagination is not an inferior thing some people do that’s wrong, it’s a powerful tool - for sure, sometimes misused or mistaken for more than it is, but that doesn’t diminish its valid and legitimate uses.

The creative act of imagining is the first step to linking your mind to the creative forces in the universe, and your internal godlike potential.[/quote]

Definitly my experience, Imagination is overlooked by Many people, when it is in my opinion and Experience, one, if not the Most Powerful tool we Human have, Also their is Studies done in Quantum Physic that start to show that our perception of a Phenomena, influence this Phenomena.

Here’s a Link to a website that explain and talk about this, very interestting read since it show that our Imagination is a Powerful tool to be used

[url=http://www.druidry.org/library/members-articles/magick-and-science-lorraine-hammock]http://www.druidry.org/library/members-articles/magick-and-science-lorraine-hammock[/url]

Best Regards!

3 Likes

the real question is, is it worthe the money?

I can’t help with a review because I haven’t done the course, but I can talk about what’s worth paying for in general: the most logical thing is to look at the things that money will buy you in your life, and then look at the ability to soul travel.

If those things are life-critical, like food, shelter, heat (in winter), clean water, then the money for the course should only come from whatever’s left over after they’re paid.

But if it’s cable, a new smartphone, pricey coffees, holidays, nights out drinking or whatever - all the substitutes humans have for REAL ascent experiences - then IMO now is a great time to buy it and cut back on those.

I lived on canned beans, often, to afford all the trainings I did and all the books and other things I wanted, many of which cost far more than this course, and unlike this, once they were done, that was it, so unless buying it would leave you critically exposed to hunger, the elements, or some other danger, then it’s up to you to decide what matters most right now.

Maybe keep your receipts for a week or a month, depending on your pay cycle and so on, see where your money goes, and see what’s the real priority for you here. :slight_smile:

Going back to this specific course, I think you can opt for the installment plan and then if the first bit doesn’t click with you even after giving it your best shot, you can get a refund, but I’m not an expert in the products and stuff here, I just recall reading something like that before.

1 Like

It depends on how much work you yourself put into it, there is definitely a lot of content in the Mastering Soul Travel course and E.A. wasn’t lying when he said 11+ hours worth of content. He goes over theory and practical exercises to help yourself open up more to the astral and an out of body experience. It will require a lot of work and effort on your part if you do decide to buy it, so you could purchase it, stick to the practices and work through it to achieve the results you want and perhaps gain more than what you paid for or you could buy it, get lazy and never experience anything that was promised to you through the purchase of the course. Not only does this course cost money but it costs time as well. In my opinion I think its a pretty decent price for the ability to travel anywhere you want from home and explore almost anything that has been thought of on the astral or any of the other planes.

4 Likes

everything would be effective and good if u put your effort and heart into it in my opinion.

1 Like