Mastering Soul Travel: any reviews of the full course?

Hello,
It has been a long time since I posted on this forum.

I am considering purchasing the MST course but before making the leap I was wondering if someone who has completed the course would be willing to share his/her opinion and what he/she has learned. I have looked around the forum but I could not find much beside discussions on the exercices of section 4 that I believe is the first practical section.
Any input would be highly appreciated.

N.

[quote=“Noemi, post:1, topic:8097”]Hello,
It has been a long time since I posted on this forum.

I am considering purchasing the MST course but before making the leap I was wondering if someone who has completed the course would be willing to share his/her opinion and what he/she has learned. I have looked around the forum but I could not find much beside discussions on the exercices of section 4 that I believe is the first practical section.
Any input would be highly appreciated.

N.[/quote]

I completed it and I bought it when it first came out. It’s a great course that’s full of helpful information. Eric will teach you how to get wherever you want to go if that’s what you’re asking. It just takes a lot of practice and you have to stick with it if you know what I mean.

My only gripe is the note he leaves it on. If you complete it and achieve the states he talks about then you’ll see what I mean by how that line of questioning is kind of pointless. But that’s a matter of personal belief with me and if what he says inspires you to find the answer for the black brotherhood then by all means go for it.

Overall it’s a great course and I think you should buy it along with a pair of headphones if you’re having trouble with A/P.