Mastering Evocation: Section #2

My pact is that i promise to do the work laid out in the Mastering Evocation: Omnipotence course.

i’m here to make results in my real life through magickal work, not socialize, philosophize, or argue online or for any other reason.

if i can’t make the magick happen i have no other reason to be here and i should leave. point blank.

if i do make the magick happen i’ll stick around and share what i learned as a way of giving back.

putting that as a reminder to myself.

on with the show

[quote=“the fool, post:1, topic:1499”]My pact is that i promise to do the work laid out in the Mastering Evocation: Omnipotence course.

i’m here to make results in my real life through magickal work, not socialize, philosophize, or argue online or for any other reason.

if i can’t make the magick happen i have no other reason to be here and i should leave. point blank.

if i do make the magick happen i’ll stick around and share what i learned as a way of giving back.

on with the show[/quote]

Fool…you are quickly gaining my favor with your posts, bravo.
Keep Going, Good Luck.

[quote=“the fool, post:1, topic:1499”]My pact is that i promise to do the work laid out in the Mastering Evocation: Omnipotence course.

on with the show[/quote]

How’s it going with the course?

i stalled out after doing some deep introspection and writing down many things i want to change using this ritual. for some reason, this next step made me stop cold turkey for a week.

the next things i need to do are:

: do a candle ritual with erik koetting’s rite of transformation, a sigil of baphomet, and about 12 pages of things i don’t like about myself that i want to change. i’m glad i read this msg by you, i really need to get it going.

: then i have to spend about three weeks going into and out of deep trances in order to train myself for the transformation of consciousness. i planned to do this with my autogenic training protocol as well as using an autogenic command with a spirit enn to conjure a force to me. however, the block of doing the transformation rite combined with the reality that i will be drowsy with trance from doing the toc work for a month straight is making me hesitate. it’s going to take a LOT out of me to do this work and frankly, will leave me vulnerable to spiritual attacks and negative influence. i don’t look forward to that at all, but what can ya do?