Massive call to action

For those who may not know. Greece is under fire, literally. Massive Arson. The govt is doing nothing (imagine my shock)

I call upon everyone to focus your efforts on blessing the Greeks with strength and wisdom to defeat this menace. Join me in this.

Amen!

5 Likes

I’ve never tried sending a spell to another country maybe this is the time.

I’ll be invoking Nyx later.

Ares and Athena for defense and to catch the criminals, Zeus to bring the rain and Artemis to protect the woodlands would be my recommedation

3 Likes

I’d say send a swarm of locusts and flies and frogs upon the offending party, let their superstitions drown them in fear.

6 Likes

This and then something to help put out and rebuild quickly as possible.

4 Likes

Okay I have removed some politcal material from this topic, can people please take that to PM - the arson is very serious, and seems to be a concerted effort which is also causing the deaths of masses of wild animals, birds, and even domestic pets who are unable to escape in time, and are being burned alive.

Anyone who wishes to assist needs to do so in PM if they want to discuss any of the causes and responsible groups. Thank you in advance. :+1:

4 Likes

I have requested this remains free of politics: that includes identity politics.

• I will not ask again: free 2-week forum holiday for the next person who breaks it, at a minimum.

Please take anything else to PM.

7 Likes

I really understand your situation and my condolences. In Siberia, a similar situation occurs, millions of hectares of Taiga (the largest forest on earth) are burning and a huge number of animals are burned. But everything is more complicated than it seems, because illegal felling is burning, and arson is being committed to hide the fact of felling. There are not enough locals to fight this. Mostly Chinese labor migrants work in the felling areas, and this forest is sold to China. A curse against those oligarchs who run this business would benefit this world, I’m sure.

3 Likes

My word…

Politics aside, it is not wrong to call a spade ‘a spade’

3 Likes

Well, people leap on saying stuff which makes it political, from all directions, so I’m just asking to keep that to PM please. :+1:

I suppose I could try focusing on willing the arsonist gets caught. I’d need a focus of some kind like a picture of the damage or a picture of a newspaper article that has a picture of it.

One big problem though, and I’m going to make a separate post about it but the problem is a long time ago I focused so hard to get what I wanted that it happened but it was way more then I expected to get and I scared myself away from trying to focus my will that hard again.

I haven’t tried focusing so hard on anything since out of fear of possible consequences. So the problem is my subconscious might sabotage my efforts to protect me from potential consequences.

I’m willing to try though if it will help.

we need to focus on the positive not the negative. the negative will die without attention. focus on giving the people of greece, strength freedom, order, and safety

1 Like

I mean, Im just sayin … they couldnt handle a sharknado in the middle of a desert. A pignado even less…

1 Like