Married to Lucifer?

I have heard about people who claim to have Satan/Lucifer as a marriage partner. Can anyone relate? I’m quite fascinated by the idea. And yes I understand that many people don’t see Satan and Lucifer as the same being. Regardless of your stance, I would like to hear your stories if you have experienced Lucifer in this way.

6 Likes

Well, the best place to start is to search the forum as much as possible. We have multiple threads with such stories almost every week.

4 Likes

Keep in mind that spirit marriage can include sex or romance, but it’s very much a more “traditional” approach to the institution. Think more business and learning, less bedroom fun and who’s up for Sunday brunch!

5 Likes

I haven’t worked with him myself, but I believe spirit marriage is more of a partnership. It can be romantic, don’t get me wrong, but it usually helps in honoring the entity or connecting to it on a deeper level.

3 Likes

I’ve heard when u do that, the Demon will contact u everywhere u go even after u leave ur body and reincarnate to another body in another life so u make sure u never lose touch no matter what happens.

Hail Lucifer :crown:

4 Likes

This is how we met one time.

1 Like

I actually know Lue has said he doesn’t do marriage I’ve not seen any post about him marring anyone on here however…

I’m sure furfur was the same way…cause only post about me are to be found talking about our connection and marriage

It doesn’t disqualify himhe may be looking for one spiritual sould mate or just maybe no body post about it

Marriage is like marriage yes I happen to have this with one as I said he has been more involved then before and it’s more learning and has been very romantic lately :smile::smile::smile: so if your thinking about it just ask him what his take on marrying a human is and he will tell you

3 Likes

Why only for a time? Why not for an eternity? :slightly_frowning_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I met the first time in one timeline. My bad. Sorry about that. I currently working on a ton of stuff at the moment.

1 Like

No No no lol Dear your fine lol
I mean in the Tail you where telling us, Why did He and Her not Stay together for eternity? Why is it only for a time this happens… Is it for growth reasons to move on? i just see eternity as a very intimate state i suppose… maybe I’m childish in that way?

Really? I guess I’ll have to ask myself on that one. I thought for sure he proposed to me like almost in last February. :thinking:

6 Likes

It was before Feb like Dec. Or Jan. That we had that convo althobi wasn’t really apart of it lol

Oh well I was talking about if Lucifer not doing marriages …I might’ve read that wrong :sweat_smile:

Yeah a close friend of mine had him and enki kinda not fighting but kinda fighting over her about which would be best to teach her Lue said he would since relationship of that caliber weren’t what he was interested in she said he doesn’t do marriage like some and kinda offended enki and my furfur the three for what ever reason always together but meeting you may have change that

1 Like

Interesting. More things to contemplate on :slightly_smiling_face:

Pretty hard to imagine eternity/infinity doing something. I mean in short you can but experience it? So many human divorces and that’s nothing compared to the creation of mankind on the planet and the history much less eternity. Its a romantic notion and maybe aspects can be married to you. It makes me ponder the relation with spirits period or sucubi/incubi even. Maybe its for each to grow over time and evolve. I’ve heard though of people incarnating and finding their soul partners in each incarnation. I can’t say why there’s a benefit to it and I don’t really like the karmic gauge that we pay and continually reincarnate for some unknown debt we’ve accrued. Some would say even speaking the name Lucifer is just karmic debt but that seems laughable.

How many suitors does any of these spirits have?
How many brides?
How many concubines?

I’d say husbands but it really does seem that the ancient spirits take alpha here and dominant role and you the young spirit (I assume we are) become the bride. That really hits any males ego hard and I really don’t think the Christians even address this all that well other than saying the church. Bride means bride to me and that means one sort of takes the bitch/bottom role of submission. The idea is to have your own legions and be alpha and them be the bride. Spirits on this level seems tantamount to just clashing of egos and freedom of choice is FREEDOM of choice. If the “infernal” as some say it is, really believe in freedom then they want those that choose freely.

That’s all supposition though, maybe I’m completely wrong. I always remember that anything and everything can exist including paradox in infinite varieties. I guess you make your own reality and Marry “Lucifer” be it the original or something akin to an egregore or aspect thereof.

2 Likes

Some of us make these guys change their minds. Sounds like that’s what you did. Be happy and feel lucky! I’m happy for you too!

2 Likes

Thank you for your support! :heart: I think I may have heard a “Yes!” Whisper close by me as I read this. He’s excited to. Sometimes I can feel his enthusiasm, when I am meditating more often to increase my astral awareness and senses. Hence, I began my kundalini journey and doing cleanses and a vegetarian diet just for this particular purpose. I’m happy about you two being together. I’ve never imagined relationships like this could get this intensely passionate between the both of you. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Of course! Thank you as well. We have to support each other because who else will be there for us? It took me a very long time like 3 to 4 years to find other people who were married to spirits and I’m so glad I found all of you because Azrael and I were stumbling around in the dark lol.

2 Likes

That’s what I’m saying they don’t change their minds for anyone unless it’s that one mate basically and that’s what you are to him so I’m glad for that and extremely happy for you both

2 Likes