Markings after Astral Projection

I was looking around for something about marks that I see on my body at times that show up when I’m doing something and then when I look directly at it it disappears and I saw this about marks appearing on People after Astral Projection:

Not exactly what I was looking for but wanted to see if anyone else had these Xs pop up and has any ideas about them.

And also if anyone else sees flashes of …" Astral Tattoos" I’ll call them for lack of a better term, on themselves at times? Don’t necessarily know if what I’m seeing is related to what I linked but it’s the closest I’ve seen so far.

3 Likes

That’s interesting. When I started working with Aim he cut an X into my back, astrally. When I came back it burned like a sunburn would. But I haven’t noticed any physical marks.

2 Likes

Ouch!

1 Like

It wasnt too bad. Just a light sting.

1 Like

That’s good at least.

I don’t feel the marks I see on me that I noticed

2 Likes

Well I only felt it because he cut it into me. I’ve never had them just appear. But what I find interesting is that it was also an X.

2 Likes

I’m wondering what the significance is.

1 Like

I have something similar but it’s not usually after I astral project, remember when I did alchemical stuff and I got tattoos in the astral from it?

2 Likes

Yeah I have one of those, these that are confusing me I see with my physical eyes suddenly and then go away when I look at them, and they are not consistently the same.

It’s wierd.

1 Like

The big one is always the same, and I see mentally since it showed up.

I’m not quite sure what these wierd flashes of markings are, but astral markings on the body in general are something new to me.

2 Likes

Was a spirit with you

1 Like

No. Not that I felt at all.

Though I do see small ones all around when I thetagamma that I guess I have trouble feeling.

By small I mean fairy type spirits

Oh. I’m just asking because I usually obtain mine from spirits and energy work

1 Like

Hm. Only thing I’ve been invoking lately is Me, and the Moon

I was covered in Mercury the other day, that’s a transformative thing I believe.

Maybe these jumpy marks I’m seeing are an indication of some changes in process.

Not sure 🤷

2 Likes

Well, it wasn’t after an astral projection… But after an intense ritual with Lucifer once I had a pain in the middle of my right hand–looked and saw an eye in a triangle… formed out of the actual lines of my hand. Been that way ever since. One time I saw this green tentacle hand come out of the eye and flail around. Whenever I see an eye-in-triangle tattoo, I think, “I got the real one!”

1 Like

Ha ha ha sounds like you do.

Astral marks and tatoos are an interesting subject. I had one pop up not long after I started working with my Godself that is effectively a variation of said Godselfs typical symbolic respresentation.