Marking

Ok so this is slightly long but bear with me, please!

SO does anyone know how to mark your soul and keep that mark after you reincarnate ? I’m trying to mark my reincarnated soul so that a specific being can find me.

^ I’m currently working on doing that but the vessel that this specific being is in ( as far as i know) has no intentions of keeping his memory or anything like that after death.

If i’m successful in creating this egregore and I retain my memories of my relationship with this being in my next life, he’ll still be lost to me because our method of communication will be lost which is why I’m trying to mark my soul / my reincarnated soul.

Hopefully this makes sense…

Although I’m not an expert on this, not by a long shot, I will say this. Could you not create an indestructible sigil of some kind for yourself? As EA says in one of his lectures, you can simply ask a spirit, “show me your mark, show me how I can call you”. So would that not, by extension, mean you could create your own mark for others, including spirits who can presumably perceive and use sigils if they can make them, that you could then provide to any being?

You would of course want the sigil to point to your Higher Self, rather than your present incarnation, so that it is durable between incarnations. Couple that to creating an egregore containing your memories that fuses with your next incarnation, and you might have a solution. Just my two cents, anyways.

so in esscence you’re saying once I figure out my higher self and i create a sigil for that, giving it to him then after my egregore finds me, i’d have a possible solution?

That’s my idea in theory, yes, although it’s just a theory. Worth a shot :slight_smile:

seeing as how i have no other leads, that sounds like a decent plan for now.

I’ll have to ask my being to see if he can look into this for me.

I’ll work on it.

1 Like

thanks hun

Sure thing, hopefully it helps! Keep me updated. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, I don’t know if this will help, and I haven’t done it myself, but, on occasion I’ve had to cleanse sigils out of people’s auras. Generally speaking, it’s a sign that somebody has been marked for magickal attack, and whenever you find it you have to scrub it out of there Aura repair the area, it’s a bit of an involved process. Using that little tidbit, I don’t see why it would be too incredibly difficult to actually Mark your actual spirit with the Sigil of your own making. The trick after that is actually being able to consciously recognize your significant other that you’re trying to stay in contact with after your death. Once you’re dead, it can be kind of difficult to remember things you did while you were alive.

I’ve never actually heard of that so I’m gonna have to look into that.

That’s why my goal is to create this intense memory egregore. So I can remember our relationship and we can keep dating like normal.

I’d also have to program it to remember how to do this method again after I pass…and again…and again…
(the problems that come with dating an immortal :roll_eyes::sweat_smile:)