Marked Up

Every now and then I would wake up in the morning with random scratches on my body, mainly my arms, shoulders, or on my chest. The scratches dont hurt, just real thin like paper cuts, but noticable. At one point, it was three or four days in a row this happened. That was kinda freaky. What the hell was that? Has anybody ever experienced that?

Yes I was just saying this if it’s happening frequently it’s a spirit make contact is your best option to see why it us doing that n to stop

2 Likes

But how would I do that? Just start asking random demons or ask Lucifer. I wouldnt even know where to begin

1 Like

Think about what you. Will do when you figure out if u want to work with or banish there are. Ways to. Get rid. Of it all info on. Here
U stand/sit in a circle like a salt circle after you light five or four candles
N call out to it keep an eye on the candles and how the energy feels around you
If the flicker on n off or dance get bigger it’s there with you n listing be polite ask your question
It may help to use the candles as a way to understand it like point the candle left for yes right for no kinda thing
Ask it who it is it may speak in your mind
Good luck

2 Likes

Ok. Thanks for that Queen

2 Likes

Aww your welcome if you have anymore questions please feel free to ask me I love to help

1 Like