March 1st 2017 ~ Group Ritual Invitation

Okay, you remember that working a lot of us did on March 1st last year, specifically to honour all the real witches, wizards, psychics and whatever murdered over the centuries?

It’s here for anyone who wants a reminder (and the people who’ve joined since then!).

I, for one, am doing the same again this year, only this time around, I’m including a “sacrifice” - a piece of baneful work against a living agent of these faiths.

Because of forum Rules, I won’t name that person on here, or be too specific about which group they’re in. I would urge other people to observe these, as some of you may have witnessed earlier tonight, choosing a target who has no redeeming qualities doesn’t exempt anyone from this.

Back to the work: my intention is to do some payback, for the attempts to erase people like us, all over the world, from existence (I do know many innocent people are accused of witchcraft and killed, but the innocent are never short of prayers and people sending healing and so on. Not interested in them myself, as I can’t remember a time when I wasn’t like this, wasn’t “guilty”).

I was drafting this out, also debating where to post it/whether to make a seperate post in Baneful Magick, because I very much do want people who are simply saddened by the body count to date to feel they can take part, and I was also going to suggest people do some positive action, if they have objections to baneful work in their own lives, such as printing information about magick to leave somewhere like a library or college, or maybe donating any new age or magickal books that aren’t needed, rare, valuable etc., to charity shops, or leaving them where they’ll be found and read.

But blood must fall, as well, because “ours” did, and continues to do so, and there are many people alive right now in our own towns, who would happily see us all dead because of their beliefs.

A white-light kinda person may say, “Well hey, why become like them” - sadly, this is not a kindergarten,.there’s no adult waiting to reward us on merit, and the threats are real, just as the mass murders, persecutions, and exiles of psychics into nunneries, monasteries, and later, asylums, was also real.

So it’s payback time.

March 1st is a Wednesday, and I propose choosing one spell or piece of baneful work, plus your target (an active agent for any force that has traditionally killed or persecuted witches, idolators, and those who displayed psychic gifts) - and performing the work, in the spirit of offering that person as a sacrifice to our honoured dead.

Include any disclaimers you like for your own work, and choose the target that you find most appealing - we probably will not achieve mass obituaties in the 2nd March, but we will have set forces in motion, and honoured the dead in a way most fitting.

Their “god” is dead.

And liberation through theogenesis is rising, as we break off all the chains that held us back.

Yes, I’m crazy. But I’m also deadly serious. :wink:

1 Like

Lady Eva I will join that

Great! I’m talking about real evil here folks, for want of a better word - nurturing the flame of cleansing and righteous Hatred until it overflows, and pours irrevocable toxins into these … puppets.

(I mean, there are other ways of doing this kind of work, but I think of what they did to the children of witches, to all cultures who dared to respect nature and aspire to direct contact with their gods, and all the people thrown into cells and denied a life because they trustingly mentioned their gifts to the wrong person… I’m good with Hate, all the right people fear it and try to take it away, delegitimise it, talk it down: but it’s a fine thing, like love, when used as a tool and not a master.)

I’m going to work closely with forces, among them Ahriman, who have previously shown me through lived experience what it feels like to be devoid of any empathy or compassion, and I’m going to be working on a kind of “hate raising” - similar to the “love energy” raised by white-light workers around the world (I have been one, and know the routine) - should be good. Or, y’know, really fucking evil. :wink:

I’ve split this out rather than hijack Frater Masgni’s thread, but honestly seeing this was like a slap round the face, because the ONLY reason I didn’t post about this earier was laziness, and getting distracted with some art I’m working on… :\

1 Like

I have been holding off working directly with Ahriman for “reasons”, but sense this is about the 60th time i’ve seen his name or image in the last 3 days along with other signs…I’m getting the message loud and clear. And i also have a very special sacrifice in mind for him. Ohhh, i am all giddy just thinking of it. :wink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAf0QnLFS7Q

I’ll use spirit powder on their ass

Very cool Lady Eva. I’m definetly interested. I think it’s very interesting that I’ve been feeling pulled to do something like this and I had no idea about any posts like that from last year. I’m planning an evocation and calling of the ancient Mesopotamian gods and Norse gods of war. May the blood of the inquisitors feed our honored dead and may they once again walk this world in the night of March 1st.

Im in. :slight_smile:

Working thread opened over in Baneful Magick, where all the cool kids hang out - let’s share ideas, and get juiced: March 1st : Payback Time.

1 Like

sounds interesting how would we meet up or would this be a online thing like skype I cant travel no where

i’m in,want to honor them.

Why the hell not?

Cool - no need to travel or Skype, just do the working that suits you best and “intend” for it to be a part of this mass working. We’ve worked like that before on this forum and had very good results! :slight_smile:

okay no problem im in never done this before but im glad to help the cause

Okay, you remember that working a lot of us did on March 1st last year, specifically to honour all the real witches, wizards, psychics and whatever murdered over the centuries?

It’s here for anyone who wants a reminder (and the people who’ve joined since then!).

I, for one, am doing the same again this year, only this time around, I’m including a “sacrifice” - a piece of baneful work against a living agent of these faiths.

Because of forum Rules, I won’t name that person on here, or be too specific about which group they’re in. I would urge other people to observe these, as some of you may have witnessed earlier tonight, choosing a target who has no redeeming qualities doesn’t exempt anyone from this.

Back to the work: my intention is to do some payback, for the attempts to erase people like us, all over the world, from existence (I do know many innocent people are accused of witchcraft and killed, but the innocent are never short of prayers and people sending healing and so on. Not interested in them myself, as I can’t remember a time when I wasn’t like this, wasn’t “guilty”).

I was drafting this out, also debating where to post it/whether to make a seperate post in Baneful Magick, because I very much do want people who are simply saddened by the body count to date to feel they can take part, and I was also going to suggest people do some positive action, if they have objections to baneful work in their own lives, such as printing information about magick to leave somewhere like a library or college, or maybe donating any new age or magickal books that aren’t needed, rare, valuable etc., to charity shops, or leaving them where they’ll be found and read.

But blood must fall, as well, because “ours” did, and continues to do so, and there are many people alive right now in our own towns, who would happily see us all dead because of their beliefs.

A white-light kinda person may say, “Well hey, why become like them” - sadly, this is not a kindergarten,.there’s no adult waiting to reward us on merit, and the threats are real, just as the mass murders, persecutions, and exiles of psychics into nunneries, monasteries, and later, asylums, was also real.

So it’s payback time.

March 1st is a Wednesday, and I propose choosing one spell or piece of baneful work, plus your target (an active agent for any force that has traditionally killed or persecuted witches, idolators, and those who displayed psychic gifts) - and performing the work, in the spirit of offering that person as a sacrifice to our honoured dead.

Include any disclaimers you like for your own work, and choose the target that you find most appealing - we probably will not achieve mass obituaties in the 2nd March, but we will have set forces in motion, and honoured the dead in a way most fitting.

Their “god” is dead.

And liberation through theogenesis is rising, as we break off all the chains that held us back.

Yes, I’m crazy. But I’m also deadly serious. ;)[/quote]

As much as I would like to join, I’m not experienced in magick nor have I’ve done anything like this. So I think I would only be a thorn in your side.

That’s cool - there’ll be some fun this time next year, if we’re all still on here, or at another venue!

If you do any magick at all tomorrow, or even reading about it (including on here, a resource to many could only have dreamed of) that will be carrying the work forward, the hunger for power, wisdom, and ascent. :slight_smile:

That’s cool - there’ll be some fun this time next year, if we’re all still on here, or at another venue!

If you do any magick at all tomorrow, or even reading about it (including on here, a resource to many could only have dreamed of) that will be carrying the work forward, the hunger for power, wisdom, and ascent. :)[/quote]

I could try putting a curse on a couple of Christians and Muslims that have come under my skin. I’m not sure if it will work tho, is there some specific hour I need to do it? Because I think usually this should be done at 3 a.m. During witching hour.

“…And the blood of the lamb will water the deserts of the past, so that the seeds will germinate into the future…”

Said to me in a series of visions experienced sometime last Autumn, that particular line was accompanied by a red desert with the bleeding carcasses of slaughtered lambs being burned in the sun.

I haven’t been overly active on the forum, but am I participating in this? HELL YEAH!

Let the Beast die, it’s been slaughtered, now’s just the time to clean up the mess, and provide a sacrifice. To our ancestors, to our gods, and above all else, TO OURSELVES!

Hail to the gods of the new age, the sorcerers of the past, the infinities above and below, and within and without us, and our own potential to grasp it.

Screw what we are, our positions, our species, our genders, our age, our sexual orientation, for we are creatures of light and energy. Screw what powers we wield and wave around like swords, for we are power.

Be powerful, be happy, and above all else, be you.

The time has come to water the seeds of the future. Shall we, then? :smiley:

Please be careful and don’t do anything you’re not ready for - the timing is open, it’s already started for some of us, for example I did a really pretty brutal (for ME!) summoning of Ursopix, and other people have done work, so any time that’s “March 1st” - we’re in more or less the same time zones I think, because I’m in England.

If 3am feels best for you, that’s good, or the time when you will have the most power, focus, and attention to bring to this.

Is it for 2019 something scheduled?

No, I didn’t post a group working this year, it was worked in an escalating manner for 3 consecutive years and I was shown that it needed to “lay fallow” for the 4th.

2 Likes