Marbas the plaguebearer

So, a couple of days ago I was browsing a certain image board and I noticed a peculiar post that got my attention. An user claimed to have summoned Marbas by causing a nosebleed above his sigil, and asked him to bring plague upon the city the user lives in. After that he took the sigil to the park and disposed of it in the trash.
Now I’d simply love to do the same but I am unsure about the user’s methods. I guess causing a nosebleed is still a sort of sacrifice, perhaps even better one than slicing your wrists since nasal blood comes with extra bacteria. You guys think he’d appreciate a sacrifice like that? Also, disposing his sigil in a trashbin seems disrespectful to me. Then again burning it in a public space might be risky. I was thinking of tearing it up and throwing it in a pond or river. I assume I’d have to ask him for protection for myself and my loved ones after that as well. Would incense and blood from my wrist be enough for that?
Anything helps!

Blood is blood. Doesn’t really matter where it comes from, unless it’s to make a specific point.

Sometimes the manner in which it’s taken can make a point, too. If I use a scalpel instead of a lancet, it’s also an offering of pain.

3 Likes

If the guy gets nosebleeds a lot, it was just the easy way for him to get blood. For most of us, that is not the easiest way, and we just use a sterile lancet to make small pricks and get a few drops with minimal risk of injury or infection. Nobody “slices” their wrists that I know of, that seems impractical and rather odd.

This doesn’t matter. The nosebleed blood is a lesser offering if it was happening anyway, because the emotion and sacrifice of making a deliberate break in your skin carries more energy. It’s the energy and intention that matters most.

You can just burn the sigil at home, but the river is fine.

You can, but it could mess up the spell depending on how much priority you put on that, or cause it to take forever to manifest like, until you move out of the city or something. Letting the path of least resistance flow is more likely to get it done sooner.

4 Likes

Maybe try petitioning Marbas to be the plague bearer and another spirit to protect your loved ones from said plague. I agree with @Mulberry

2 Likes

Great ideas everyone, thank you all very much! Perhaps I could go for an angel to help with protection. Not a great fan of getting myself to bleed but I’ll improvise I suppose. Hopefully I can do the ritual before september starts, I am very confident the results will be publicly available in the coming weeks!

Here’s how it is, the infection rate is through the roof and today 666 infections have been reported. By spring everyone might be infected the govt says. I think it worked beautifully! I hope everything else related to the pandemic comes in effect as well,ie the economy, mental illnesses and so on. Remember to get vaccinate everyone, don’t get caught in the crossfire!

1 Like

Gonna make another update. Infection rate skyrocketed and is the highest in the EU basically. With low number of vaccinated people his job will be incredibly easy. It’s incredibly humbling and amazing to see the results unveil in real time. I got my third jab yesterday just to be sure no harm will come to me. Thank Marbas for that!

1 Like

Ironically I don’t need the vaccine once when I had an urgent health issue I called up Marbas and asked for his help and he told me about auto urine therapy It sorted my problem very quick and saved my best friends life when i told him about it.
my creator gave me an immune system that is second to none and I consider that if anything goes wrong that I can’t deal with it is better to return to our creators and ask their advice It works for me they always treat the cause of the problem not the symptom Stay healthy and Happy magick.

1 Like

Well fuck, the spell might have been too effective. The number of infected is breaking records every day and there are rumours of a severe lockdown coming in the coming weeks, with me still being stuck here. Oops!

We’re like number one in the world in infection rates. I think it’s beyond doubt this ritual worked. Public opinion research agencies are reporting record levels of pessimism and despair. The economy is tanking and the prices are rising. Funny enough I had a bit of hand in rising prices since I work for a major distributor. I myself am doing quite well to tell the truth. Finally I got a little bit of revenge, even if it’s not by my hand. Hopefully we haven’t reached the peak yet. Thank you Marbas for sating my vengeance and protecting me.

For my next trick I’ll try to direct the plague at certain individuals! If anything fun happens I’ll be sure to let everyone know!

1 Like