Manuel CH

Hello to all. I am new to this path and doing my best to learn all that I can to grow in power, knowledge and abundance.

I live in Katy Texas and open to connect with brother who are local to Houston.

At the moment I have started working with Belial on a personal basis and I have to gain power and mastery from him. Though I am still at the basics.

My main inhibitors are fear and lack of knowledge. That’s why I am here to learn and develop my spiritual path.

Thanks and regards,
Manuel CH

2 Likes

Welcome @Manuel_CH

How long have you been practicing?

Are you following any specific system or method?

About 7 months. Not really practicing any method. Was under a mentorship program but want to be on my own. So I started working with King Belial for power, knowledge and financial growth.

1- After watching a video which mentioned Belial passively, my interest of working with him arose. Thought I have marked long before as one of my favorites. Just the thought of working with King Belial and he gave me a sign:

• Bedside Lamp and TV all came on in the Morning 04/05/2021. I have not used that TV for a couple of weeks and my bedside lamp was turned off in the morning.
    2- After my first invocation of Belial on the 04/06/2021,
  • I found out in the morning on 04/07/2021 that one of the candles (red) on my alter lit up. I turned off all the candle and remained in the dark for about a minute before leaving my ritual chambers. So I know I was in completes darkness before leaving.

After this experience I made an alter for Belial, offer him gifts and do invocation for him. I am new here any ideas will help me work better with him. I wanted to work with him for power, knowledge and financial success.

Have anyone experienced this things before or does King Belial show you he is willing to work with you if you want to.

2 Likes

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and again, welcome to the BALG forum :slight_smile:

Your are welcome. Any ideas you can throw in for me ?

Thanks

Welcome to BALG.

You asked about experiences with King Belial. I’d suggest you go to the upper right hand corner of the balg menu and do a forum search. You’re likely to find a treasure trove of information.

Good luck my friend.

1 Like