Mantras for enhancing my manifestation power?

just recommend if you pratice or have a reliable source about it please.

1 Like

Welcome @Soulless_npc It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

handIntro

2 Likes

E.A. has a mantra to help increase summon all magical powers of :
itz rachu mantantu vespacha kaltamu
itz ranta mant kala mant atzu belt tazu
vaskalla
itz rachu kantantu velchatza

Whispered in the darkness infront of a candle.

6 Likes

There is a vedic mantra to gain tremendous manifestation power, hypnotic power ( get the support and cooperation of everyone) and attract anything that you want.
Do smaran and chant the mantra 5/10mn. To do smaran just keep in mind the deity picture into your mind here Shiva and chant the mantra
Om Mahamayaya Namah

7 Likes

I have used this one while meditating on Lord Vishnu(got it from another source), it was said to be to increase attractiveness, then while doing something like combing your hair or things like those which might affect your looks, etc you could chant this while keeping Lord Vishnu’s image in your mind it will improve on that as well.

It worked for me quite a few times when I used this.

2 Likes

Another tips is to chant it into the chakras one at time ( you choose for example muladhara focus on it and chant the mantra like if you was into the chakra) or in all of them at same time ( by intent, again you are in the center of each chakra). It will enhance the power of the mantra. This method is an idea who comes from exercise from Initiation Into Hermetics.

1 Like