Mantra to hecate

does anybody have any enns, chants, or mantras (not in english) devoted to hecate.

also anything else as far as advice for working with hecate?

and have any of you worked through the queen of hell material?

The queen of hell book is not bad but there are better ones, search for them.

There is an enn i just donā€™t remember which book iā€™ve seen it.

Anyway, if you do want to work with Hecate, best thing is to invoke her.

Same way youā€™d do to anyone elseā€¦

Hecate is pretty attentive; if you are in the right state she will respond to a heartfelt calling of her name. The thing is emotion; if you are willing to be a little stupid and not afraid to sound stupid (stumble over your words, not really all that perfect attempting), she is always ready to arrive with you and meet you more than halfway. If you ask for her, she will come (or you will).

2 Likes

thing is Iā€™m not just trying to call to her, I can communicate with her via tarot cards, Iā€™m trying to put myself in the right state in order to communicate with her directly. Iā€™m working with her through the queen of hell material and much of that is going to take some intense altered states of consciousness.

as far as my astral senses are concerned, I get plenty of kinesthetic feedback, but my hearing and structuring skills need some serious tune ups. the hearing goes in and out, and the structuring I can only do with my eyes closed, even that goes in and out throughout my workings(unless it is really short)

[quote=ā€œIcarus, post:4, topic:2997ā€]thing is Iā€™m not just trying to call to her, I can communicate with her via tarot cards, Iā€™m trying to put myself in the right state in order to communicate with her directly. Iā€™m working with her through the queen of hell material and much of that is going to take some intense altered states of consciousness.

as far as my astral senses are concerned, I get plenty of kinesthetic feedback, but my hearing and structuring skills need some serious tune ups. the hearing goes in and out, and the structuring I can only do with my eyes closed, even that goes in and out throughout my workings(unless it is really short)[/quote]

Well I meant that calling her can get you the full Monty, although you have to have some skill yourself to meet her there. I am not suggesting a simple call will get you full on experience, but if you leave your mind acceptable to different avenues, she can meet you according to your skill.

For example, I was not able to see otherworldly forces in this realm when I got accustomed to her. However, to this date she illicited the most substantial ā€œdreamā€ experience I have ever had, and the communication is something I can remember even clearer than some ā€œrealā€ memories from life so far.

So if the goal is strict communication through the ā€œwakingā€ state, then you probably just have to keep getting acclimated to her. However, if the goal is communication overall, then you can simply call on her with conviction. Actually, unless you have your active command of all those astral senses, the acclimation is something that is necessary anyway. However, my overall experience shows that the tools of communication - sigils or statues - are not as important, or even important at all, in comparison to the openhearted desire to reach her.

Hope that helps.

2 Likes

I find that sometimes much of the physical things that attach us to them and make us " feel " more " into it " are sometimes just plain, useless.

Sigils, statues, ritualsā€¦and so onā€¦

There are times in life and situations, that a person alone can do so much with them without even trying hard.

ā€˜Hecatean Magickā€™ is by a demonolotor and has some enns, though I didnā€™t find the book very impressive. My advice, speak to her from the heart, sheā€™ll show up. As for ā€˜Queen of Hellā€™, Iā€™ve had great results working through that one.

Edit: to what Sunas said above, heā€™s got a point. I keep an altar to Hecate as a place for daily offerings, but I keep the altar decorations minimal, yet nice in its simplicity.

[quote=ā€œthe1gza, post:5, topic:2997ā€][quote=ā€œIcarus, post:4, topic:2997ā€]thing is Iā€™m not just trying to call to her, I can communicate with her via tarot cards, Iā€™m trying to put myself in the right state in order to communicate with her directly. Iā€™m working with her through the queen of hell material and much of that is going to take some intense altered states of consciousness.

as far as my astral senses are concerned, I get plenty of kinesthetic feedback, but my hearing and structuring skills need some serious tune ups. the hearing goes in and out, and the structuring I can only do with my eyes closed, even that goes in and out throughout my workings(unless it is really short)[/quote]

Well I meant that calling her can get you the full Monty, although you have to have some skill yourself to meet her there. I am not suggesting a simple call will get you full on experience, but if you leave your mind acceptable to different avenues, she can meet you according to your skill.

For example, I was not able to see otherworldly forces in this realm when I got accustomed to her. However, to this date she illicited the most substantial ā€œdreamā€ experience I have ever had, and the communication is something I can remember even clearer than some ā€œrealā€ memories from life so far.

So if the goal is strict communication through the ā€œwakingā€ state, then you probably just have to keep getting acclimated to her. However, if the goal is communication overall, then you can simply call on her with conviction. Actually, unless you have your active command of all those astral senses, the acclimation is something that is necessary anyway. However, my overall experience shows that the tools of communication - sigils or statues - are not as important, or even important at all, in comparison to the openhearted desire to reach her.

Hope that helps.[/quote]
you have 666 likes under the pic of jesusā€¦

I wouldā€™ve never paid attention to it.

I wouldā€™ve never paid attention to it.[/quote]

It is ok, I took a screenshot.

I wouldā€™ve never paid attention to it.[/quote]

It is ok, I took a screenshot.[/quote]

So did I, it was a classic moment:)

Here is the enn for Hecate from Morlanā€™s ā€˜Hecatean Magicā€™: Eyan Catya Icar Hekat. Like I said, Iā€™ve seen better books on this Goddess, Iā€™ve never tried this enn, but give it shot and post your results, I would like to hear them. when I first came across Hecate it was the first time I had a full out of body projection, didnā€™t even know who she really was, only recognized the name, yet she was the first being I saw while I was sort of freaking out. While looking her up afterwards, I came across a review for Mark Alan Smith and I got ā€˜Queen of Hellā€™ on ebay and noticed our methods were similar, as was the gnosis I had already received via Belial. I used his words to evoke her for a while until I came up with my own. Again, my advice, speak from the heart. You may need to start with other peoples words, as I did, but in the end speak to Her from the heart.

Edit: Iā€™ve talked about my altar/shrine enough in a few threads now, Iā€™ll post a picture once I can figure out how to shrink it down to fit the size the forum will allow to post it.

3 Likes

Netratron Casanaum Elis Normax El Sote Discon Varamar

Stab a black sheep over a big hole on the ground and spill the blood into the hole while you are chanting this.

Look up animal anatomy and attempt to get experience in slaughtering before you even fucking try this, because otherwise youā€™re going to wound an animal and fuck up your rit, and maybe get hurt by a strong little animal thatā€™s desperately fighting for its life, all the while causing completely unecessary suffering to an innocent creature and just pissing about.

I pierced my own ears and suggest anyone who thinks ā€œstab a living animalā€ sounds simple, like the animalā€™s just going to lie there passively while you immediate hit the heart with no resistance try actually working on their own flesh, for a start, and the google up some video of slaughterhouses and especially halal and kosher slaughter, and learn about the topic from people who kill animals professionally.

Sorry but this stuff pisses me off, not the concept but the fact so many people donā€™t have a clue how to kill an animal or even how to pierce living skin. Itā€™s NOTHING like the movies.

7 Likes

:slight_smile: I was about to say, in case you canā€™tā€¦just cut yourself.

First we sedate the animal so the poor creature doesnā€™t feel a thing, then with this very special good knife, you slit the throat and let it bleed.

It is harder then what it looks but not long ago almost every man would know how to do this, for it meant food for his family.

1 Like

People usually grow quiet about shedding blood once theyā€™ve done it enough.

/
|
|
|

This. So much this.

Btw the mantra works like a charm, but I have my eyes set on a bigger prize now.

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi-f-_tcHoE]Orphic Hymn to Hekate in Ancient Greek - YouTube

this is going to be kinda difficult, but I think it will be worth it in the long run.

Beautiful voice!

SO true!! Since Hekate made herself known to me, the last few times I woke up in bed & really bad anxiety started (that usually needs an ativan)ā€¦I asked her to please please make it stop. And it DID!! Itā€™s pretty incredible. My bs started almost 20 years ago & pretty much incapacitated me for 3 months. Wish I would have known her then.:revolving_hearts: