Mantra Problems

Why no Indian/Sanskrit mantras work for me? I tried so many and none worked. Is like I am wasting my time doing this.

1 Like

How long have you been doing the mantra, and how many times a day?

I know a lot of them have to be chanted at least 108 times a day for 30 days to take maximum effect.

Also it depends on the gods/ or goddesses youā€™re contacting.

If they are gentle, their results usually come gradually as you can handle them whereas calling upon a fierce goddess like Kali, they come quicker, but they may be harsher in their manifestation with no regard to if you can actually handle the results.

1 Like

Iā€™ve split this into its own topic because itā€™s interesting & also, to keep that thread more on-topic for successes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I gave it a try again to Indian mantras and I paid closer attention to changes. Interesting effect. I all of a sudden attracted a lot of Indian customers. They seems to have a strange attraction to me, like they are drawn to me. I used " om sai namo namah shree sai baba" I donā€™t know what a hell means but is supposed to be for career/job and success.
The mantra for love that I used didnā€™t work at all. But there is something strange goin on with love shit for me because nothing works in that area.

[quote=ā€œSabina, post:4, topic:8966ā€]I gave it a try again to Indian mantras and I paid closer attention to changes. Interesting effect. I all of a sudden attracted a lot of Indian customers. They seems to have a strange attraction to me, like they are drawn to me. I used " om sai namo namah shree sai baba" I donā€™t know what a hell means but is supposed to be for career/job and success.
The mantra for love that I used didnā€™t work at all. But there is something strange goin on with love shit for me because nothing works in that area.[/quote]

Your subconscious is probably blocking the love aspect for some reason.
You might want to try looking into NLP and embedded commands. Thereā€™s lots of free info on the internet about this :slight_smile:

I usually do mantras for ganesha first to remove any obstacles and then the mantra for what im working on. It seems to work well for me

2 Likes

The same way everything else doensā€™t workā€¦Itā€™s not the mantras or the spells,but our focused attention and emotions that move thingsā€¦Mantras will activate specific forces inside your body but you have to direct this energy to your purposeā€¦Otherwise you will raise uncontrolled energy and propably parasites or other shitheads will cling to feed onā€¦

Iā€™ve seen results from mantras and i can tell for sure that they are the 50% of the workā€¦YOu have to do your own part correctly,otherwise will not workā€¦

Find some Damon Brand books and look about the ā€˜ā€˜emotional alchemyā€™ā€™ conceptā€¦To cut it short,he explains how to utilize your emoyional states in order to move energies and forces to your purpose

1 Like

[quote=ā€œMysticNick, post:5, topic:8966ā€][quote=ā€œSabina, post:4, topic:8966ā€]I gave it a try again to Indian mantras and I paid closer attention to changes. Interesting effect. I all of a sudden attracted a lot of Indian customers. They seems to have a strange attraction to me, like they are drawn to me. I used " om sai namo namah shree sai baba" I donā€™t know what a hell means but is supposed to be for career/job and success.
The mantra for love that I used didnā€™t work at all. But there is something strange goin on with love shit for me because nothing works in that area.[/quote]

Your subconscious is probably blocking the love aspect for some reason.
You might want to try looking into NLP and embedded commands. Thereā€™s lots of free info on the internet about this :)[/quote]
I think youā€™re right. I have to admit after digging my subcousciuous that actually I donā€™t care about love that much. I am too caught up in other shit to care right nowā€¦

1 Like

when you do a mantra you are essentially calling upon whatever deity attached to it for help. it is not some magickal chant that immediately ends problems. so you have to have some devotion and resolve with this. think of it as earning trust or making enough noise to get attention. atleast a round a day or more (a round is 108 repetitions of a chant or mantra) for many consecutive days. they are powerful but do not expect immediate results.