Manipulating Time

I’m not sure if I’m posting in the right place, but I’m looking for advice on spirits to ask for help from in the manipulation of time or other factors to improve the greatest limiting factor in my life - hours in the day. I am a PhD student in biochemistry who lives 2 hours from the lab for reasons beyond my control. Also, lucky me, I have a diabetic cat (who I am very close to) that requires blood tests and insulin twice daily. So my schedule looks like this:

6:00 AM to 6:45 AM - Shower & get ready
6:45 AM to 7:30 AM - Blood test & insulin
7:30 AM to 9:30 AM - Commute to work
9:30 AM to 5:30 PM - Work in the lab
5:30 PM to 7:15 PM - Commute home
7:15 PM to 7:45 PM - Blood test & insulin
7:45 PM to 8:30 PM - Make dinner
8:30 PM to 10:30 PM - Dinner & free time
10:30 PM to 6:00 AM - Sleep

But my sleep is low quality because I have sleep apnea and can’t tolerate a CPAP, and my free time is verging on useless because work and the commute is tiring to the point of nearly killing me. So, something has to change. I can’t afford to move closer to work, but something has to change, because I’ve been doing this routine for 1.5 years and have 3.5 years to go before I get my PhD, and 3.5 more years of this will kill me.

I have some ideas on outcomes that would fix my situation, but I’m unsure of the path of least resistance or the spirit who could best help me/would be most sympathetic to my problem. Here are those ideas:

1. Speed up or otherwise manipulate the commute into being shorter, which is not conventionally physically possible, so would require reality distortion.
  2. Gain enough wealth to move into a house closer to work, which would mean at least CAD $200,000 or a monthly income increase of $1,500, neither of which would be conventionally possible. Unless, of course, my husband’s rich parents (who don’t speak English) decided they liked me so much (they hate me) that they wanted to send me a boat load of money.
  3. Land a PhD thesis at a university closer to me, which would require extensive administrative procedures and also require a lab to reach out to me rather than the other way around.

Thoughts? I’m open to suggestions. I have to do something, because not only is this lifestyle killing me, it’s preventing me from spending time on spiritual development and occult practices. Please advise.

Have you tried the forum’s search function? There are a lot of threads discussing the manipulation of time.

There are a few ways to do it, but it usually involves speeding up or slowing down the perception of time, since time is just a by product of consciousness and doesn’t actually exist.

Spirits that can aid you with time: Fotamecus

https://www.chaosmatrix.org/library/chaos/texts/fotamec1.html

Ahk’laht’esh from the Book of Azazel.

The Titan Chronos.

With time manipulation, it is very important to remember that what is changed must be balanced. If you speed up time to make your commute seem shorter, then it will rebound upon you by making another moment seem longer. Fortunately, you can choose the rebound, but if you don’t, you might find that the job you hate suddenly slows to a crawl.

As for wealth, search the forum. There are a lot of threads discussing spirit workings for wealth.

King Paimon can greatly aid you in your studies. He is the master of all arts and sciences, plus, he is great at manipulating minds so if you ever need an extension on a paper, he can help :slight_smile:

4 Likes