Manipulating thoughts of others

I need to make someone forgive me, someone to stop ignoring me and to talk to me again. The idea I have right now is to get help from King Paimon because I know He can manipulate thoughts. Anyone have any other suggestions or should I stick to my idea? I’ve already done everything I could without magick so I know this is the only way I can get someone back.

4 Likes

Sounds interesting. I’m in a similar situation where I would like to manipulate my mans thoughts, he’s usually super bitter around this time of year and I just want him to be sweet .

1 Like

From what I have read so far Duke Dantalion is a good choice also.

6 Likes

@Virgowitch for you Sallos is the suitable spirit :wink:

5 Likes

Thank you haha I just evoked him yesterday :+1::+1:

2 Likes

there’s a few spirits that reconcile differences between people listed int he goetia, the first one that comes to mind is Amon. but i think there are a few others. King Paimon can work, but also beyleth, who can manipulate people on the emotional level which could assist you in this goal

4 Likes

Paimon and Agares are an absolute dream team.

5 Likes

Well no matter what you do going to come down to free will could be years even with he help of demons I tried… Ask yourself is it worth it because you can easily cast a spell to bring a attraction Aura and get double the tail or find someone better and from statistics there is always someone better.

3 Likes

@Aggontar_Blackfeet your way of thinking is suited for someone not looking for a specific person. Most of peeps like me want that one hot gal thats way above their.league :wink:

1 Like

Thank you to everyone for your input. This person is very important to me and without them I loose so much. Can I summon two spirits at the same time? Or should I evoke them both separately

1 Like

Also who would bring the quickest results?

1 Like

So, mind magick is something i do all the time. The best and most effective way to draw someone into your space is a chant with person-specific trigger words. Think of what you know about the person, and choose words that they would know, like nicknames or descriptions of them. Use those as threads pull them closer to you so you can talk to them

Also, the target doesn’t have to hear you for it to work. Keep your focus and keep your chant running, at about the speed of a heartbeat, whenever you think of them

8 Likes

So true . I’m that includes me, I only want one man

1 Like

Hey @Halastjarna,
What do you.mean by use the words n use them to pull the targets closer to you?

How.have you used this technique so far?
Can you give an example or something?

1 Like